Update 3 (1/1/16): Alien Isolation is for FEBRUARY Monthly Bundle.... D:

update 4: you can no longer get the January bundle. Subscribe for the February bundle here

January Monthly Bundle

Subscribe for $12 before 10AM PST on January 1st!

ITAD is down for me ): please be patient with the # times bundled

GAME REVIEWS CARDS BUNDLED RETAIL PRICE
The Talos Principle 96% 0 $39.99
The Masterplan 77% 0 $19.99
Mushroom 11 92% 0 $14.99
Grim Fandango Remastered 89% 1 $14.99
Spelunky 91% 0 $14.99
A Fistful of Gun 90% 1 $12.99

Update 1: As of (12/23), you should have been charged for the January Bundle. Any problems with payment should be addressed with Humble Bundle Support

• Note: The link provided is for support for US residents. Please head to the support link at the bottom of https://www.humblebundle.com/ to access the support page.

Update 2: (12/31): possible hint for January Bundle* Content here: Alien: Isolation

(thanks dkny for bringing this to my attention!)

• see update 3 and 4
Alien: Isolation 92% - 0 $49.99

For First time subscribers ONLY: Subscribe and get PAYDAY 2 + all DLC instantly!

Payday 2 (Base) and the following DLC (sep keys):

• Payday 2: The Big Bank Heist
  • Payday 2: Gage Mod Courrier
  • Payday 2: Gage Assault Pack
  • Payday 2: Dragon Character Pack
Payday 2 75% 2 $19.99
Payday 2: The Big Bank Heist 61% 1 $3.99
Payday 2: Gage Mod Courrier 70% 1 $2.99
Payday 2: Gage Assault Pack 65% 1 $2.99
Payday 2: Dragan Character Pack 60% 1 $2.99

PAYDAY 2 + all DLC were included in the December Monthly Bundle

View November's Monthly Bundle here and December's Monthly Bundle here

Please read the

FAQ

if you have questions regarding:

How do I join?
Can I gift Humble Monthly?
How do I cancel?
How do I change my card info / email address?
Can I get multiple copies of Humble Monthly?

note: To anyone who subscribed to January's bundle because of the hint thinking Alien would be in the January bundle, I am so sorry for the disappointment. I had an itchy feeling that hB would pull some kind of stunt, and I guess now we all know that alien isolation is in the February bundle.

sigh :(

Subscribe before it's too late ... or experience FOMO (dun dun dun!)

View attached image.
8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Let's start off the year with a bundle! Will you be subscribing?

View Results
I will be a subscriber !
I will not be a subscriber.
Maybe :/ hopefully there are hints
I'm ... A ... belieber!

I'll only buy this one if there are hints

8 years ago

i'll only buy this if... oh wait, nevermind .

8 years ago

;)

8 years ago

Hints lead to more disappointment and drama when people get it wrong.

8 years ago

Do you not get a game when you subscribe this time? I would probably subscribe if you got neon struct for when subscribing, but with no certain rewards I'm not gonna subscribe.

8 years ago

Join now to instantly unlock your copy of PAYDAY 2.

8 years ago

Wow, how did I miss that? I didn't scroll enough because I'm lazy.

But yeah, fuck Payday, defiantly not subscribing.

8 years ago

8 years ago

Yeah I really have no idea why it corrects into defiantly over definitely, how often does anyone say defiantly?

8 years ago

Actually, in this instance defiantly also sounds good... You know, they want you to pay them and tempt you with games, but you defy them by saying "NO! Will NOT buy!" :)

8 years ago

Yeah that's a better response. I didn't mispeak, I have a defiant stance against subscribe this month in contempt of Overkill studios and Payday 2

8 years ago

I definitely would have to defiantly say that I definitely say defiantly all the time!

Er, okay, maybe not so much.

8 years ago

After December's bundle, I'm a bellabub.

8 years ago

After a not bad November bundle and this really nice December bundle, I'll stay subscribed. ????

8 years ago

Did they seriously choose a game, that's causing such huge amounts of drama nowadays as their "welcome" bonus for new subscribers?

View attached image.
8 years ago

Exactly my thinking. I was actually pissed off when I see Payday 2. I don't fuking want my money go to that devs.

8 years ago*

Right? I unsubbed when I saw Payday 2. After thinking about it a bit, I'm tempted to hop back in because the other games were "worth it" but I'm still salty.

8 years ago

it's simple - hated game will be easier to toss away, than .. let's say Company of Heroes or Banished ... yea yea, forget about RUST ;P

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

8 years ago

It's not about the game but about the devs and the industry.

8 years ago

I was disappointed with the November bundle but managed to trade almost all the games I didn't like for good stuff that made it definitely worthwhile. I am much happier with the December bundle and will have a few to trade there also. Staying subscribed for now!

8 years ago

I wasn't thrilled about November, and am very glad I skipped December. I think I'm completely done looking at these.

8 years ago

I'm satisfied with the December bundle. 4 out of 6 for me, so I'll stay subscribed.

Even if I don't have use for some of these, I can always re-trade them.

8 years ago

You've just got to ask if it's worth the gamble of possibly getting a couple of games from your wishlist for $12 or to just wait for a steam sale and buy them individually for a cheaper price.

8 years ago

Exactly my thoughts. $ 12 is a lot of money to just gamble. I'm glad I didn't for the december one, since I own most of it already. If it was for like $ 5, I would have done it.

8 years ago

Too bad that Chroma Squad is not the game I would get instead of Payday, I would have been at least tempted then.

8 years ago

+1 Yeah or even CoH2 or Neon Struct since I don't own those

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

8 years ago

You again! Where have you been so long?

8 years ago

O.O i'm everywhere

8 years ago

I look out of my window and don't see you anywhere.

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

8 years ago

Reminded me of: " Look out the window "c'est moi"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOIQYAhE6ik

8 years ago

i'm just lurking. :)

8 years ago

Just wondering, does anyone know if you get the new subscriber bonus if you skipped last month, but got the first humble monthly Bundle?

8 years ago

That would be useful to know...

8 years ago

I read somewhere that no, you won't ever get the bonus again. Unless you create another account with a new email address of course :)

8 years ago

I'm currently torn. I was OK with November MHB & thought the December one was better but not as good as investing $12 in the sale so depending on how much I spend in the winter sale if I have enough left I'll subscribe for the January MHB Who am I kidding, I'll have blown my monthly games budget in the winter sales and have nothing left for the January MHB

8 years ago

I had fun expecting and discussion these monthlies, but less so with the actual bundles (especially the latest one). I just unsubscribed. The novelty wore off and I don't think things are going to improve and make this a better deal than seasonal sales and regular bundles.

8 years ago

If I subscribe now I will got December bundle games as well or only payday 2?

8 years ago

no. you will only get the January Games. The deadline to get the December bundle was 9:59AM PST today. subscribe now and you will get Payday 2 as a bonus

8 years ago

and what else? only payday or there is more ?

8 years ago

There is more later (in January), but you get Payday 2 right now.

8 years ago

Oh ok now I understand but we don't know yet what else they will add the bundle later right? so its a risk to subscribe? or don't ? I don't have Payday 2 but what if they will not add any other AAA game later(in January) only indie titles ? I still hesitate to subscribe!

8 years ago

Correct. You pays your money and takes your chance - check out the November & December bundles to get a feel for the quality of the bundles so far

8 years ago

I liked the December one sadly I'll missed it -.-

8 years ago

So did I but look on the bright side you can spend the $12 on the Steam winter sale!

I decided to spend the $12 I was keeping for this bundle on the Steam Autumn sale (last week) and think I got the better deal ;)

8 years ago

Yes I will but I think I will spend all of my money not only $12. Always SALE on steam you know -.- f u gaben....

8 years ago

1. payday 2 is an indie game, not aaa.
  2. aaa games are cool of course but expecting aaa games from a bundle site officially called the humble INDIE bundle (checking wikipedia now, i guess it's not the official name but the former name.) is kinda absurd. wait for the origin bundle 3 or something like that if you want aaa games from hb.
  3. this is a blind purchase. don't expect to know what will be in it. the best you can do is crossing your fingers for some hints but i'm pretty sure it was exclusive to the first month.

edit: people mentioned you can ask for a refund if you didn't reveal any keys. don't touch your payday 2 copy if you want to keep that chance (no guarantees though.).

8 years ago*

Yeah it's a blind purchase. That's the problem. :) Thx for advice!

8 years ago

There are certain types of games they give, actually. And the site isn't called Humble Indle Bundle or even Humble Indie Bundle, It's just Humble Bundle, with Indie Bundles being a separate feature from the Monthly Bundle...

8 years ago

it used to be called the humble indie bundle. see the part i added with spoiler tag please. also it shouldn't require much intelligence to spot an obvious typo.

8 years ago

Lol, you just admitted you don't have much intelligence because you missed your obvious typo... ?
That's just funny.

8 years ago

I and L are neighbours on keyboard. on turkish Q keyboard anyway. yes, i'm a moron for hitting L instead of I.

8 years ago

also it shouldn't require much intelligence to spot an obvious typo.

Yet you didn't catch it, it's just what you said, none of my own words. But if you were trying to call me unintelligent, you failed because that means I have at least more intelligence than you for catching a typo you missed...

8 years ago

i'm pretty sure i fixed it before you warned me but i'll take your word over mine because i don't want to go for a piss fight (i guess this doesn't mean what i think it means in english. but i'm a moron so it's okay.) on which one of us is more unintelligent. i already admitted i'm a moron. how many times do i need to repeat it for you to understand?

as a side not i wonder if using "moron" is offensive for the people who are diagnosed as moron. but i'm not capable to be sensitive enough for that because i'm a moron.

edit: i mean pissing contest, not piss fight. that's gross. .-.

8 years ago*

Payday 2 is NOT an indie game as the developers want you to believe.

8 years ago

since you say so, alright, i'm convinced.

8 years ago

Indie means independently developed and published. Since it was published by an international publisher (who– now– also owns part of the development studio), it cannot be called an indie game.

8 years ago

now i'm less convinced since your name doesn't start with an "h" unlike Hintswen.

8 years ago

It starts with a silent "h".
Very silent.
So silent you not only cannot hear it, but cannot see it as well. That silent.

8 years ago

what's next? "it created everything. but you cannot confirm nor deny. you just have to believe in it."

8 years ago

Well, theoretically, you can ask for a refund even if you activate your products. At least in Europe, they would break the law if they would not offer it to you. They can cancel your games, they surely can arrange to cancel them on Steam too, they should offer the refund.
The problem it's that you bought one product and you should be able to refund one product. Meaning that you would not be able to pick the game that you want and refund others, as they are not priced.

And yea, i know that they say that they don't offer, but it's not up to them. If they prefer to break the law instead of offering refunds, they will probably suffer legal consequences in the future.

8 years ago

but who wants to deal with the legal stuff? i personally would prefer not to reveal the key right away if it helps the refund process to go through faster and smoother.

8 years ago

Payday 2 + some DLCs and the upcoming bundle (January).

8 years ago

Owned all of December bundle, but I'm staying subscribed. All these extras will make nice gifts :)

8 years ago

tis' cool i'll stay

8 years ago

I'll stay, I have a new job so I can afford the $12 a month.

Happy with this month even though I had most of it, managed to get Banished, COH 2 and some one of the Payday 2 DLC's. Chroma Squad is a blast, my highlight for the bundle everyone should play that.

8 years ago

I like giving away the keys for game I already have/don't care about here, so it's a win-win! Really happy about getting Banished, Rust, and CoH 2 this month.

8 years ago

I don't own any of these and I've wanted to get Chroma Squad so bad, and also wanted to play Banished and Rust. I also kind of enjoyed Payday 2 during it's free weekend. But I don't have money to subscribe so I get to try my luck for scraps here, lol. :)

8 years ago

You won BO3. Bro, nothing to complain about.

8 years ago

Not here, I guess, I wish Treyarch did better, though.

8 years ago

Another question, can you get banned for making too many Humble accounts?

8 years ago

First, you don't get Payday 2 for free if you are paying $12.
Second, people who are following the monthly bundle since the first one are not rewarded since it's the second time that the welcome gift is a game from the previous bundle.

8 years ago

Do you not understand anything about this? The Bonus game isn't given to those who are already subscribed, it's for FIRST TIME subscribers... And of course it's a game from the last bundle, that's what they do...

8 years ago

Yes, that's absolutely what I understood.
"People who are following ... since the first one are not rewarded"
And it's bad.
Do you understand ?

8 years ago

No, it isn't bad. You give a game from the previous bundle to attract new subscribers, or to get former subscribers to resubscribe. Considering that it's a blind bundle, it's the one means to hook someone with something they may want.

You don't need to "reward" ongoing subscribers. Their reward is that they get everything.

8 years ago

Agreed, that makes sense from their point of view.
But when the first bundle came out, Grimrock II was available as a sneak peek into the full bundle and I was happy with it.
A month later, Towerfall Ascension and now Payday 2 were downers for me since I had them from the previous bundles. And I'm already thinking like many that I'll unsubscribe soon.
So I'm totally with you: in the short term, what they do makes sense.
But in the long run, I think HB should reward ongoing subscribers. It's a subscription based bundle. If I had skipped last month's bundle, I could come back this month and still get Payday 2. So there's absolutely no incentive to get every month's bundle.
Well, anyway... I'll wait for January to take a decision.

8 years ago

dam out of all games they chose payday 2 for next month bonus... oh well at least it makes it easier for me to decide :P

8 years ago

Same here.

8 years ago

oh hi there friendly saurus!

8 years ago

Some haemorrhoid cream for all of these sauruses?

8 years ago

happy cake day :3

8 years ago

Thank you, kind sir :)

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.