Tomb Raider is an old game series that got a reboot in 2013. Known for its iconic main heroine Lara Croft, action and puzzles, it is an enjoyable action game. Have you played the games in the series, what are your thoughts and is there any reasons why you haven't yet tried the well received 2013 title?

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Did you enjoy it?(Poll Requires Games to Vote)

View Results
Tomb raiding was fun!
Felt like getting impaled

Played the first one, still got the cd. Those angles!
Kinda forgot about the other ones later on. Yeaaah, I know. There is always so much fuss about Tomb Raider. How could I forget?

8 years ago

The answer to your question is because I do not own it yet. But sooner or later I hope this will change, especially due to the fact that we now anticipate a Linux port. In the past i played playstation 1 title. :)But if I'm lucky, I can have it sooner than expected, so thank you for the opportunity tubberware:)

8 years ago

I own the original on PS3 and PC, enjoyed it enough to beat twice. Also done a 100% save in the sequel, but still no DLC, waiting for a sale on the season pass.

8 years ago

Bump!
I played the 1 and 2. I've never forgot the first time i saw the T-Rex.

I don't know i haven't bought it yey, maybe i wil in next sale if i don't win

8 years ago

I do have it and I played it a little bit, but I found it's not really my type of game. I've hard a difficult time appreciating story-based games and games with lesser amounts of action. I much prefer fast-paced multiplayer titles.

8 years ago

Bump!

8 years ago

Played it. Twice. Loved every single thing about the game.

8 years ago

Bump :)

8 years ago

this game had only small really easy to solve tombs, so no, TOMB RAIDING WASNT FUN, the rest of the game was enjoyable though

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.