To celebrate the upcoming release of Darksiders II (launching on PC/PC Downloads, XBox 360 and PS3 on 8/14/12), GameStop PC Downloads, THQ and Game Informer are giving away some great stuff!

Grand-Prize

10 winners will receive a copy of Darksiders II PC Collector's Edition

Runner-Up

15 winners will receive a Darksiders II Prize Pack that includes

• Darksiders II Complete DLC

• Darksiders II Statue of Death

• Darksiders II laptop bag

• Darksiders II Prima Strategy Guide

• Darksiders II Novel

• 10,000 people will be randomly chosen to receive a free downloadable copy of the original Darksiders for PC.

If you are one of the lucky 10,000 you will receive your Key Code via email.
    Enter daily to increase your chances of winning the Grand Prize and the Runner-up prize.

• ENTER HERE (disable your AdBlock!)

Darksiders II Giveaway open only to legal residents of the United States age 13 and older. One entry per person, per day.

• GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

• UPDATE:

For those who won Darksiders key - yes it's Steam redeemable but first you have to redeem your GameStop code you recieved via email onto GameStop's client (or by following the link inside the email you recieved). After redeeming the first code , download GameStop's client , install it and inside the "My Games" tab , you'll find Darksiders along with it's CD key , copy that CD key into Steam and VOILA! You're all set. ENJOY!

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

"Darksiders II Giveaway open only to legal residents of the United States age 13 and older."
Why not Europe too..?

Anyway, won Darksiders from my first entry. :3
Getting 10-20 FPS on my laptop, and it's way above the minimum requirements.

Also, I think it's against the giveaway's rules to gift the prize. :/

1 decade ago

Is it against the rules? I mean, the keys are only limited since there's only 10k of them and there are loads of people who signed up for the giveaway so most of the keys should've been gone by now.

Plus a lot of people who received the keys possibly claimed it for themselves. I think it should be a legit giveaway.

1 decade ago

It's not against Steamgift's rules, it's against gameinformer's (or whoever is responsible) rules.

1 decade ago

Ah okay, so what's gonna' happen to the people who done giveaways for Darksiders who got the code from gameinformer?

1 decade ago

They will be send to the new prison on Mars for 300 years and will be forsed to watch and listen to Justin Bieber.

1 decade ago

how to participate 10 000 giveawat

1 decade ago

1,21 Gigawats

1 decade ago

To all who Darksiders isn't showing on my games tab after redeeming on gamestop, contact gamestop support. I contacted gamestop support and they fixed the issue.

1 decade ago

My problem is the key they sent me says "Invalid or already taken" when entered. After emailing them they sent me a new key today and I got the same thing. Now I'm waiting to hear from them about the second key.

1 decade ago

Got the key.

They have created a perfect protection against re-get the game.

1 decade ago

are all the keys gone?

1 decade ago

just got mine! great deal! ty gamestop! and grats to all other winners! >D

1 decade ago

I won and expected a Steam-redeemabler key and what I got was a different key, but also an error.

I entered the key so many times that by the time it was fixed I had 6 receipts in my email.

Then after redeeming it, I view the product code and it has a Steam key.

WTF?!

1 decade ago

You obviously need to do some research.

1 decade ago

Hey guys, is it just me or do any of you think its weird that the Gamestop App version of the game takes up more space than the Steam one?

P.S. I won! :D

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by psydex.