Australian Square Enix having a sale on this season pass for $8.90 AUD ~ $6.5 USD , Combine this with humble bundles $1 USD for episode 1, and you've got the complete thing for almost half of steam sale price. Even cheaper than any cd key websites.
only for Australian so use vpn or add me on steam to help buy it

edit: I think my ip got flag due to many purchase (unable to make new account to purchase either) , so if you use a free vpn mostly the ip already banned

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I hope this doesn't fall into the "No trading in Discussions thread" rule, but the deal is too sweet to miss, so I added you :)

8 years ago

I added you also. I have episode 1 and would love to finish the game. :)

8 years ago

And is the key region free?

8 years ago

so far i help 2 people - from uk and colombia and able to activate on their steam

8 years ago

Our products and services displayed on the Store are not available for purchase by individuals outside of the Serviced Countries. According to your billing address / delivery address you are outside of the Serviced Countries for this Site.

Even with VPN ;) Need an australian address :/

8 years ago

Damn... and i was happy for the first 15sec when i saw the title :/

8 years ago

Dang, i don't have 6.6$ right now Q_Q

8 years ago

I didn't understand if the key u buy via vpn is region locked on steam or not...

8 years ago

Australia is in the ROW region, so it is not. It only has buy restriction, but if you get the key, you will be able to activate it on Steam like any other ROW key .)

8 years ago

thx, for the info :)

8 years ago

It's the Square Enix store. They have their separate regions, but the keys bought there comply Steam regions. The EU and NA stores also tend to have their own separate sales, even though they sell the same ROW Steam keys.

8 years ago

ok, well, thx.
the problem is that i can't manage to buy it, nor via vpn...

8 years ago

Because many stores now don't look at your IP, they are looking at the address associated with the paying method (card or PayPal registration address). You cannot cheat that.
Although there is some service that can provide people with virtual bank cards of any country, but I forgot the name.

8 years ago

thx!
too complicate for me... i'll wait to bring it.

8 years ago

Entropay.

8 years ago

i don't know how buy in australian store: after using vpn they ask me for my adress etc and i can't go trough... i tried an australian adress but i received an error message... can someone help me?

8 years ago

Hi Decat, I would love to have this can you help me out here as I live in Holland? Added you on Steam.

8 years ago

i help 3 people already and unable to buy more :P
"In order to protect your security, we have limited the number of products that you can purchase within a given period. Please try again later."

I try tomorrow if i can purchase more

8 years ago

De politiek juiste term is The Netherlands, mits het zo is dat je buiten noord/zuid-holland woont :D
Maak de fout zelf ook wel eens :)

8 years ago

Hi Navaro ik weet het, maar het is mij al heel vaak gebleken dat de meeste buitenlanders Holland beter begrijpen dan The Netherlands en aangezien we hier nogal internationaal zijn dacht ik laat ik mij aanpassen. Maar je hebt gelijk! Nou woon ik gelukkig in Zuid Holland dus het klopt toch nog een beetje :)

8 years ago

Ik limburg dus als ik het zeg klopt er niets van :)

Zie dat je onder de casual gifters valt hier, 8 maanden en dan al lvl 7!

8 years ago

Yes I'm a leech but at least I'm honest about it lol.

8 years ago

Uhm ... you a leech?
Yeah sure.

8 years ago

Hier in Groningen kan daar heel moeilijk over gedaan worden. We zijn hier best wel trots op het feit dat we in groningen wonen :p

8 years ago

Ach ja er gaat niets boven Groningen he. Nog een kaaskop, wat leuk ik wist niet dat hier zoveel landgenoten zaten.
Mij maakt het niet zo heel veel uit waar iemand woont als je je er zelf maar goed voelt.

8 years ago

Tried with Hola set to Australia and adding a random Australian adress, but I get an error message :(
If you don't mind, I add you as well.

8 years ago

Aren't you worried about being banned by Steam? I wouldn't risk it. Right now Episodes 2-5 get 33% discount, but it's very likely that in the next sale they'll get bigger discount which is closer to this one (a bit more than 60%).

8 years ago

I doubt Steam can ban somebody because they were using VPN in another store.

8 years ago

The discount is on Square Enix own store page. If you get banned than on Square's store, but not Steam ;)

8 years ago

Yep, what the others said ^^

8 years ago

The address they are looking at isn't the one you supply but the one that is tied to the bank card or PayPal account you try to pay with.

8 years ago

I didn't even get that far, they stopped me after I tried to create a Square Enix account with an Australian adress.
I have been taken care off though.
Thanks just once more, decat!

8 years ago

Let me know if it is possible to buy more tomorow, im intrested!

8 years ago

unable to purchase anymore , manage to use my folks internet but only one left now and reserve for Annenouk

8 years ago

Shame. Atleast i lost to a fellow dutchie :)

8 years ago

I feel very sorry for you but I'm very happy with this great deal!

8 years ago

You dont need to deel sorry for me :). Have more then enough to play at the moment. Im sure there will be a nice offer again in the future. I will purchase it then.

Have fun with the games!

8 years ago

Anyone know when the current sale ends? Guessing it will be the same everywhere.

Asking 'cause Urban Chaos is £0.99 there but £1.24 on Steam for me. Might be interesed in getting it and saving a few pennies in the process, but wanted to wait for the BTA bonus games in the current Humble Bundle to be revealed in case it goes in there too. Not sure if the sale will be over before Humble reveals.

8 years ago

HOLIDAY SALE! Offer ends 4 January.

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

8 years ago

Bought it yesterday (also from Australia), and it was probably my favourite purchase for the holiday. I played through the whole thing in basically one sitting, and loved every part of it.

8 years ago

Thanks for the heads up, I might need to buy the bundle and take advantage of this.

8 years ago

Thanks for the heads up, I might need to buy the bundle and take advantage of this.

8 years ago

Thanks for the heads up, I found some money and an asutralian friend after all :D

8 years ago

Its too bad its only on sale in the Australian store, would've loved to get the last 4 episodes at a discount that actually seems decent.

8 years ago

Dang, I need to find an Australian friend who can help me buy this.

8 years ago

if there is someone from australia that'd be interested in trading this for 3 tf2 or 3 csgo keys do let me know as my gf is looking to buy the season pass and it'd be great if i could get it for her :)

8 years ago

Hello decat, thanks for posting the offer. I have added you to my friendlist, maybe you can help me buy it before 4 of jan. :)

8 years ago

Anyone knows how to deal with this error during checkout?

"The customer support has already been informed about this situation and will get in touch with you if necessary. (Error ID: 5003)"

8 years ago

The australian surprise box was also the cheapest. Seems AU prices will be the lowest for games purchased at any SE store.

Anyone got it to work with a non AU cc or PayPal? I can use a VPN up until checkout. Didn't made a dummy account yet, since i only have access to a non AU cc and PayPal.

8 years ago

Does anyone knows if the price is still up? Used my VPN again, but it keeps showing me EU prices this time.

8 years ago

It's still up at the moment and I bought one just now. Maybe one or two days left it's hard to say.

8 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. Managed to get to the page with my vpn, but don't have a australian payment option. Backlog is huge anyways, might aswell get it another time.

8 years ago

At this price it's really tempting but I need to find someone that can buy it for me.

8 years ago

You can try here.

8 years ago

I totally forgot that group. thanks

8 years ago

No problem! :)

8 years ago

Thanks, managed to snag up a copy through GruBu!

8 years ago

Cool! That group is a great resource.

8 years ago

Thank you very much. I could also take advantage of the offer thanks to your link. :)

8 years ago

Good! :) Enjoy the game, I sure am!

8 years ago

Thanks! I'm sure I will as well. :)

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.