Sleeping Dogs Limited Edition for 1,49 Euros

I don't know if was posted before or if can be purchased outside of Spain/Italy/Europe, etc...
The website works and it's trusty.
Redeemable on Steam.

Good luck and enjoy the game.

Party is over. Price went to its original.

Have a nice day ;)

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Got my refund after about 20 hours. Cool.

1 decade ago

Well seems like they're not such a bad company after all..

I ordered a few keys and like so many people I received a request for extra identification information. Lots of people complained about that and it's kind of weird that they do that after accepting a payment but I went thru with it, I sent my driving license as an ID and filled the form, not much they can do with that anyway. 1 day later I received an e-mail saying my ID was now verified for my account and wouldn't need to do such an ID thing again and another e-mail to say they were sorry but they were out of keys, 2 options.. I could wait and they should have them within a week or I could ask for a refund. I chose to wait.. less than 2 days after I ordered I just received all the keys I ordered.

So that all the people shooting 'Scam' and filing Paypal dispute over this.. 1st off just asking the game site for a refund would have been better than complaining to Paypal and 2nd.. they do deliver if you don't mind complying with the ID request. I'm not saying you have to like the fact they ask for extra ID info from people (especially after a payment was made). But it didn't have to be a passport, I really don't see what they could do with my driving license, all they really got is my name and address which they can get from my credit card info anyway.

So learn to have some patience.. it's not because it's on the internet that it has to be instantaneous and getting your torch and pitchfork out won't do much.

1 decade ago

"Yeah, it's just my license and info-- what could anyone ever do with that?"

O.O

1 decade ago

Enlighten me genius.. what is a german company gonna do with a driving license from Quebec, Canada where I blacked out a few numbers? Ho my god they know my address and my name :O I should lock my doors I guess..

1 decade ago

You're right, not a thing wrong with it. You should send me a copy as well.

1 decade ago

They get my address and name and can then compare them to my credit card info which are exactly the same and they already had.

So keep being sarcastic and acting all condescending but you can't even tell anything wrong about it..

1 decade ago

They do not get any credit card info from paypal.

1 decade ago

As someone else pointed out, they're probably doing this to comply with German law, since it's illegal to sell this game uncensored in Germany (where the company is based.) So they have to make sure you're in some other country.

That's all this was ever about. Oh well.

1 decade ago

For me, it went even better : they also asked me for ID and such, I kindly asked them to skip that part for such a low amount, they told me there was no key left and wanted me to wait few days, I answered I can wait as long as they don't want my ID anymore. That was yesterday and I received my keys 2h ago without providing any ID ! :D

So, patience is the key instead of bitching on a forum for few bucks :) By the way, thanks to all the people who asked for a refund 1 hour after their order, I think it speeded up the delivery for me.

1 decade ago

Yep that was exactly my point.. people were infuriated and yelling over this when patience and some common sense was the simple solution.

1 decade ago

Patience is the key.
Haha iswydt.

1 decade ago

People really shouldn't be protecting them, they did an awful job even if it isn't a scam. First of all, they send you verification email because they are protecting customers but only after they take your payment? Makes absolutely no sense. Second, they have no right whatsoever to ask people for their copy of ID and personally, even if it's all legit, I don't feel comfortable handing over my personal information to any random bloke on the internet because of the 2 dollar order. If they wanted to know my location, they could have checked my IP like any decent website.

1 decade ago

It's an automated anti-fraud system that sends the verification email on certain triggers (quantity ordered, not verified paypal, ip location...), it's not done manually. I got the "give me your ID" thing on few other key selling stores, every time I said NO (and will always) and asked them to bypass it, every time, it ended with a refund because they didn't want to. Here, gamerocket agreed to skip it because there are not retarded and they got a new customer :)

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by IrionDaRonin.