Hello Steamgifter,

After some recent cleaning up and policy changes Golden 100
is now back in action, and we are once again recruiting new members for our little private giveaway group to fill remaining spots!

The rules are now as follows:

• SteamGifts level 7,50 or higher required
  • Overall SteamGifts sent/won ratio of at least 1:1 (real CV)
  • No region restricted giveaways
  • A single mandatory giveaway consisting of a non-bundled game worth at least $19.99 within the first 24 hours of joining
  • No other mandatory rules after joining!
  • Follow SG and Steam rules
  • No VAC bans or Private profiles

However if you are cought in leeching the group you will be instant kicked without warning.
Chat room and general group activity is encouraged.
Group stats and giveaways

NOTE: Karma is a bitch, so be nice to her
edit: If me or any admin do not reply on your comment you aren't ignored or declined, we just need to think about your application ;)

View attached image.
8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

bump

8 years ago

i was in golden before like to join again :))

8 years ago

Reinvited ^^

8 years ago

Are there any spots left?

8 years ago

invited

8 years ago

bump

8 years ago

i want to make my first ga but i cant find how long they are suppose to run??

8 years ago

1st would be best 1 day (24h), and all the rest 1day+

8 years ago

ok just got back home gonna make my ga after i make me some lunch=>

8 years ago

Hi! Would like to join :)

8 years ago

You aren't active much, eh?

8 years ago

I really would like to join

8 years ago

Invited

8 years ago

I would like to join! Is there any spots left?

8 years ago

Invited

8 years ago

Thanks for the invitation

8 years ago

A friend recommended this group. I'd like to join if possible. Thank you! =)

8 years ago

Invited

8 years ago

Hey!!
http://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/bl6f3/golden-100-final-call
Thats your group?? ^^
haha let me say it
Ratio kings, ratio kings everywhere.
We are minority here, so we should just stfu and give them our
games or we shall be blacklisted by meleons of them.

damn dude you trolled in that free giveaway group too??
here: http://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/aP5Ie/so-made-a-group-for-a-roeng-community-where-we-will-host-some-giveaways#Tfv9R9L
and you trolled here too: http://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/yCxw4/henzol-giveaway-group#ZyJQJJ3
your giveaway ratio in your group is:
your sent giveaways: 139.7 ($1,697.61)
your Received giveaways: 223.3 ($3,419.43)
Gift Difference: -83.6
Value Difference: -$1,721.83
what are you? is blacklist+report not enough for you?
you like to rune new groups? and to troll on the beginners?

8 years ago*

same rules as here http://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/yCxw4/henzol-giveaway-group
hmmm i see why you think its fishy there..
cause you think everyone is like you
your sent giveaways: 139.7 ($1,697.61)
your Received giveaways: 223.3 ($3,419.43)
Gift Difference: -83.6
Value Difference: -$1,721.83
yup :)

8 years ago*

hmm?

View attached image.
8 years ago

Your real Steamgifts giveaways sent/received and your group (this) giveaways is down :D
Don't show me fake one :)

everyone check his profile and also find his in his own group member list and see your self :)
Proof Down
but nice try your a real lair and leecher, shame on you son
how u feel when you lie and someone spank you in the ass like a .....
i think it always happens to you :)
proof here with every detail and with link too:

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
8 years ago*

Entertain me moaarrr peasant

8 years ago

yup, i know this
here it comes the moment when you shit in your self, and ur heart is beating fast nerd
in real life of-coarse, but in comments you hide it with words doesn't make sense like what you just said:
i need more blood.. mwaahaha? -.-
lol grow up :)
you did it before here:
http://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/yCxw4/henzol-giveaway-group#IWmAM4k
and here:
http://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/yCxw4/henzol-giveaway-group#kSYSOTp

but your true reaction is:

View attached image.
8 years ago

View attached image.
8 years ago

that's deep xD

8 years ago

oohhhh

View attached image.
8 years ago

What?!! you won another 7 giveaways?!
lol gratz =) you're lucky, you should thank me! its my magic!

View attached image.
8 years ago

The first discussion was a joke, you already got told that and yet you use it as fake proof, says a lot about your credibility.
The second link is a valid discussion post, you want to call people out for arguing? You might as well start a fight with everyone on SG then.
As for all the ratio debate, I can tell you Zemun is the founder of the group and he has continuously given away tons of games ever since the group began, despite being in a very tough financial situation, and he is one of the most generous people I've ever met on SG. Also, you have absolutely no right to nitpick on people's ratios, because it is not conflicting with any of the sites' rules, only your own subjective opinions.
As anyone can clearly see when clicking on Zemun's profile, he has a better-than-1:1 global ratio (for those that that matters to anyway) and whatever he does in our group is none of your business. Also STEAMGIFTS DOES NOT COUNT REAL CV - Zemun has given TONS OF AAA GAMES.
Our group used to have ratio rules and every single member who is still here followed those rules or they wouldn't be here anymore. Now we are mostly built on trust. If you don't think we can manage rules in our own group, that's up to you, but you can't call out us for our rules because we set the rules we want as long as they don't conflict with SG's rules. And sorry, but pointing out that someone's non-converted CV ratio is not 1:1 because that's the way you and the majority of blacklist-trigger people like it? Too bad, but we're fine with that as long as they're otherwise good people. Gasp, its actually possible to judge people by something other than ratio!

8 years ago*

i dont think you have idea what we are talking about.. and you should say that to him =) thats what im trying to explain :D but see his reaction up :D Entertain me moaarrr peasant........ really?
anyway the 2nd link is not really just a valid discussion post its Group Recruitment Discussions, you sign up if you agree with rules or dont sign up if you dont agree with rules! but he did like what i already did up ^^ so if u agree with what he did in the 2nd link or here http://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/yCxw4/henzol-giveaway-group#ZyJQJJ3 or maybe your member here http://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/yCxw4/henzol-giveaway-group#W8hpVEj then you should agree with me here too?
he and eeev ----> his friend and in his group (this group) they judged our group admin by the giveaway ratio and they said it smells fishy there because you haven't giveaway a non-bundle game before.. and because he started another giveaway group...
like what you said, you cant judge someone on the ratio an what the hell do you mean he didnt giveaway non-bundle game before? are you idiot? ofc he didn't because he wasn't in a non-bundle giveaway group..... and what if he started another group?? that means his available to make another group... what if he got a new job and alot of money income and now he can start another giveaway group for non-bundles games that cost 9.99$+ maybe in the future he create a giveaway group for a non bundle giveaway group with only games cost 59.99$??
and i dont understand why u think i started an arguing? thats a weird opinion because he start saying shits in our discussion and i return that shit to him so 1 by 1? and about You might as well start a fight with everyone on SG then not you its He because he started that but i would respond to anyone start an fight with me or us like any other human alive would do, like what you already did, and like i said im sure you have no idea whats all this about.. the proof that we dont judge by ratio is your rules says SteamGifts level 7 or higher required
Overall SteamGifts sent/won ratio of at least 1:1 (real CV)
but we didnt ask for Real CV ratio and only lvl 3+ so we build it on trust too, but ill say that again... you didnt have any idea whats all that about and you thought that i was judging him by the win/sent raito nah i was returning his punch to me by throwing a punch to him.
and all what this is about is They Both said shits in our group recruitment discussion and then only me said shits with proofs for his group recruitment discussion and if you say that the first one was a jk because the dude there didnt understand it was a mean?
then the 2nd one will be a jk when eeev said http://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/yCxw4/henzol-giveaway-group#PHkI2Il i smell something fishy going on, and the 3rd one is a jok too when he said http://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/yCxw4/henzol-giveaway-group#ZyJQJJ3 Ratio kings, ratio kings everywhere.
We are minority here, so we should just stfu and give them our games or we shall be blacklisted by meleons of them.

and the 4th one when he admit it here is a jk too? http://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/yCxw4/henzol-giveaway-group#38mB18p
so that means what when he attacked our group and then i attacked him (which is exactly the same) is a jok too? :D
so what i said up was a jok?? :D, nah it wasn't. he was mean to us and then i become mean to him that's all
and ill say this again i dont believe i can judge people in steamgifts by the win/sent ratio not that too i dont believe every black man is a drug dealer or bank rubber just because there was a black man did it before, and i dont believe that every white man is from a k . k .k because they are white people, and i dont believe that every muslim is a terrorest because there was a terrorest and he was a muslin or just pretended that he is muslin, and i dont believe that every hinduism is a killer because there was a hinduism killers before, and i dont believe that all Koreans are gays because there was a gay Korean and some other mens used makeup.

View attached image.
8 years ago*

Yes I troll sometimes people like you, why? Because, you act like you drink all knowledge in the world.
Yes I use black humor often, why? Because I like it, if you get offended by it, I dont care, move along.
Yes I did said your group looks fishy, why ? Because you and your owner havent earned yourself any respect here, you have joined recently and your ratio isnt the greatest, and yet you had massively spam with invites, me alone was invited 5 times in your group!
You dont like my ratio ? I will double it within a week, if it will please you!
If you mind Im saying to my friend that I will blacklist and report hime(joke), that really has nothing with you, calling me an idiot and gay, you have just got your self a bit of reputation, a negative one I would say.
I can really argue with you for days, weeks, months if needed. But Im afraid you will only ragequit this lovely community.
I wont say Im better than you in anyway, but you should know better, not calling me a leecher and hungry for games when I given more than your entire steam account is worth. And please my SG ratio is barely a half of games I have givean away.

Now please if you are hungry for more drama, open a thread and Il gladly respond, there is no need spamming recruiment threads.

8 years ago

how the hell you trolled on me because i act like i drink all the knowledge?
you both said that shits before i say anything to you or him, http://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/yCxw4/henzol-giveaway-group#ZyJQJJ3
anyway
i dont care if u trolled on me whatever the reason is, why? because it didnt work, it failed
But Yes i respond to people who troll on my friends, why? because they act like they are the greatest
Nop i didnt get offended by you, why? because who cares what someones behind a screen says about him, even if he was a higher lvl or higher ratio in a game or in a site.. but i would care if u were higher rank then me in real life (dont tell me bullshits about you are the man lol you always lie xD)
Yes i dont care if you see our group fishy or not, why? because its your own personal opinion but i just like to rune your chance to shine up as the leader of the steamgifts community
i dont care whats your ratio, Why? because its your ratio not mine
Yes i got my self a bit of negative reputation, why? its not important for me, and i like to make a nerd like you to regret that he started this.
yes i am spamming in this recruitment thread, why? because you and your group member already did it in our group recruitment thread... lol
am i hungry for more drama?? im not the kid who said Ratio kings, ratio kings everywhere.
We are minority here, so we should just stfu and give them our games or we shall be blacklisted by meleons of them
or
ahahahahahahahahaha you...you...you...made my fckn day...ahahaha
Now go crawl back to your hole
or
anyway, why im doing all this shit? i said that before ill just always respond to you whatever you try to do for me =)
so yeah whatever is your reason or whatever is you goal i dont care but all ill do is to respond to whatever you try to do for me why? because i can, why i don't do shits to someone did it to me? and i can so why not? thats all the reason dude:D

View attached image.
View attached image.
8 years ago

Instant Karma's gonna get you... (I hope someone gets the reference).

I love this group (bump)

View attached image.
8 years ago

Me. Joining. Pretty please.

8 years ago

Pretty invited ^^

8 years ago

Could I get an invite?

8 years ago

Invited

8 years ago

hmm... I shall put my comment here and see if i can get an invite :)

8 years ago

instant =)

8 years ago

thank you dearest <3

8 years ago

crosses fingers

I will be level 7 by the 1st of January! Will you still be recruiting by then? Its okay if you won't, just thought I'd try! <3

8 years ago

we keep you in mind and mabythe 100 not full =)

8 years ago

Meh its Xmass! ;D Invited

8 years ago

OMG! Thank you! Merry Christmas <3

8 years ago

Xmas miracles... :()

Welcome Chicken :)

8 years ago

I would like to join this group. Thank you.

8 years ago

Group ftw! Have a bump!

8 years ago

Hey ZemunBRE, I'll join if you'll have me :)

I'm slightly offended that you haven't asked already lol :D

8 years ago

Mostly welcome :)
Invited

8 years ago

\o/ Thanks <3

8 years ago

Count me in

8 years ago

welcome, Invited

8 years ago

8 years ago

I'd like to join if there is any empty slots :)

8 years ago

8 years ago

I smell something fishy with this group :)))))

8 years ago

i saw this late, but would love to join if there is room.

8 years ago

Invited sir :)

8 years ago

you are awesome! thanks!

8 years ago

Posted this already on the group's Steam page:
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/5Fh5h/starcrawlers

8 years ago

BUMP !

Welcome to the "Avoid candy - eat more fruits !" campaign Status
Introduction and first steps (Windward GA) running, Req: SG Level 1,ends Dec. 24)
Victor Vran ARPG running, Req: SG Level 1,ends Dec. 24)
3 x Shark Attack Deathmatch 2 running, Req: SG Level 1,ends Dec. 24)
2 x Emily wants to play running, Req: SG Level 1,ends Dec. 24)
Crossbow Warrior - The Legend of William Tell running, Req: SG Level 1,ends Dec. 24)
Vaccination 5/5 Queue, Req:SG Level 1,ends Dec. 24)
Rust Giveaway by lmxn running,ends Dec. 25)
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
8 years ago

Hi there - I would like to make a reservation for a slot.
Gonna reach LV 7 soon. And here is my CV

8 years ago

Why so many region restricted?

8 years ago

I am simultaneously promoting my own regional GA group
Link added

8 years ago

OMG you have bron in your group ?!?! hahaha The man is collateral damage :D
Anyway thanks for interest, me or some admin will contact you if you are in. P.S. May took days, and days
Merry Christmas :)

8 years ago

I hava a strange feeling that my group is very unique cause Bron has not won anything in this group yet .
The only explanation is that we plan to start in 2016.

8 years ago

Happy cake day :)

8 years ago

Bump, invited cause it is Christmas and all that stuff :) (and i love you <3)

8 years ago

Thank you very much. I hope you will able to win sth in my group someday :)

8 years ago

Love you too Zem <3

8 years ago

add me

8 years ago

No, because you do not meet minimum requirements.

8 years ago

I'm not level 7 yet, but I have a lot of non-bundle keys to level up fast. I'd like to join, I promise to create some good giveaways ^^

8 years ago

Closed 7 years ago by ZemunBRE.