http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16800995201

They send you Never Settle Gold code. Whoops.

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I missed it... I also think they might not send these to people? Seems like a mistake.

9 years ago

they normally delivered codes to peoples accounts - both standard ones as ones who used pricebug.

9 years ago

Darn!

9 years ago

Close this post, it happened a month ago.

9 years ago

he clearly states in forum topic that promo is OVER, aka no longer avaiable. New information came - about Alien keys being added (especially as there's been a lot of discussion about AMD or newegg revoking keys bought on promo or never giving preorder stuff) so he updated topic with this information - still clearly stating that promo is OVER. What's wrong with that?

9 years ago

Some of the keys from it were just given out today and it does say over in the title.

9 years ago

Excuse me good sir, but this here is the internet. We'll have no more of this "logic" of yours, thank you very much!

9 years ago

νοοοοοοοοοοοοοοοοοοοοοοο its over

9 years ago

Finally got the MAIL! I have been playing it since afternoon though :D Now I just need Star Citizen key, and I will be completely happy :D

9 years ago

So you didn't get key from site? They were there much earlier (like 20hours for me).

9 years ago

Like I said: I have been playing it since afternoon. I got the key on my profile by the morning, but the e-mail notification came 16-18 hours later :D So no worries, I arrived to Sevastopol station by now :P

9 years ago

Well, shouldn't be answering sleepy :D

9 years ago

:D Well, then don't do that :P Other than that, when I met Axel, and sticked together, for a moment, I forgot that this IS an Alien game :D

9 years ago

Up for Star Citizen codes! Then this thread shall rest in peaces.

9 years ago

I'm still confused about what that key entails. Is it a full game package, just a ship, a ship and a "racing" module? Is the game a bunch of individual "modules" and not one big game? Bluh.

9 years ago

full game

9 years ago

full game and ship

http://i.imgur.com/58RanXx.png

9 years ago

Thank god. Every time I see this thread I'm in almost physical pain. D; I got to the checkout screen and then it died on me QQ

9 years ago

Just got my star citizen code! Check your mail! And see you in the verse! :D

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.