Remember the bunny? This time he's got a boatload of bundle games and a big surprise for those who finish the Easter Game Hunt 2014!

Bunny Rules:

• Find where the bunny starts
  • Guess what surprise he'll bring (yes, it's three copies of one of my favorite games!)
  • Follow the trail of breadcrumbs from start to finish

Bunny Notes:

• No telling of secrets, no presents for cheaters!
  • CV 30.01 required from start to end
  • Remember to bump for solved, it's not over yet :-)

Plus here's one for the sad folks who miss out on this because they don't qualify: print, cut and play your easter game.

Almost final update: the first of the two final non-bundle GAs is live, good hunting!

Final update: main prize added - three copies of Frozen Synapse Complete Edition. Only for folks who don't have Frozen Synapse yet, please!

That's it: Easter bunny is busy delivering games, there are no more open giveaways here.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump for solved. Haven't entered anything because I'm not really that interested (nor do I need any more games to play)

1 decade ago

Bump!

1 decade ago

Bump :)

1 decade ago

Happy Easter

1 decade ago

bump!

1 decade ago

Bump for: if you got no clue where to start, check the SG puzzle guide that some helpful bunny created ages ago in the forum!

1 decade ago

Can you link it, please?

1 decade ago

Might be this...

1 decade ago

Let me Google steamgifts puzzle guide for you

1 decade ago

Thank you for another round of bunny fun bump... :)

1 decade ago

Bump! I didn't enter any, but that was cute and fun. Thanks, Per3zat, and Happy Easter! :D

1 decade ago

Bump for solved, Happy Easter!

1 decade ago

Bump for Easter!

1 decade ago

bump for solved, happy zombie jesus day!

1 decade ago

Solved. Happy Easter!

1 decade ago

Missed most of them, but thank you!

1 decade ago

Bump. Have a nice Easter :)

1 decade ago

Bump for five giveaways open and this message on the last closed one, bunny thinks that's not a coincidence!

Refreshed you look around and find that there are five paths branching out. Which one to take? And is any one of them leading to bunny?

PS: I wonder if a couple ninja snipers didn't report back, or there are still two keys that bunny dropped out there?!

1 decade ago

That Dawn of War key is already been used, I can't check the rest.

1 decade ago

Thanks for checking for me - and somebody probably ninja'd Burnout Paradise too without a thanks, judging from some of the other comments where I dropped it.

1 decade ago

Bunny was hopping so fast that he dropped a couple more eggs... I mean keys! Unfortunately they broke in three pieces each! Help him fix them for the gamers who still need Fractal: Make Blooms Not War or Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC (feel free to post working keys if you find one but can't use it):

• 2ELNP
  • 5PTB6
  • 7TYYV
  • TP7IR
  • TQN9G
  • YN5DH

And there on the ground he found another... something that he didn't know what to do with, but he somehow knew it was related to Ravensword: Shadowlands. That's how it looks: 3uZspeaSK8kSGtBZ, can you help him find out what it is?

1 decade ago

I got the humble link. Thanks!

1 decade ago

Congrats & well done, enjoy the game.

This might be one worth adding to the puzzle guide, I don't think it mentions HB gift links yet... unless people want to keep that know-how as a competitive advantage :-)

1 decade ago

Bump! Solved! Thank You Per3zat!

1 decade ago

Bump for: the first of the two final non-bundle GAs is live, it's a consolation prize (DLC) for those who already own the base game, good hunting!

I'm waiting on three more confirmations that folks got my games so that I can create the big prize with 3 Complete Editions of the game (people who own the base game already will be excluded from entering this one, please).

1 decade ago

Bump for main prize added - three copies of Frozen Synapse Complete Edition. Only for folks who don't have Frozen Synapse yet, please!

1 decade ago

How can I find this main prize? I found everything except this :-/

1 decade ago

stuck on q1 T_T

1 decade ago

Wait, really? Here's a hint for you: check my steam profile for games I played most, or check what games I'm giving away as final prize, or do both :)

1 decade ago

BUMP

<3

1 decade ago

Man I still can't get to the last two >.<

Done! Bump.

1 decade ago

Thanks, bump.

1 decade ago

Bump for: only 31 folks entered the two final giveaways so far, where is everybody else? It's not too hard, is it?

1 decade ago

It's over - I'm sending FRs in steam to trade the games & DLC for the four lucky winners. Have a nice easter, hope you got Monday off too!

1 decade ago

Just wanna inform you that 2 of your winners of Frozen Synapse Complete Edition already had the game and have now a free copy of frozen synapse on their inventory :( Well nevertheless thanks for this Easter Game Hunt :P

1 decade ago

That's totally unfair from them, they should really give back the games so I can give it to somebody who played honestly!

However such is life, and the easter bunny also brings eggs for kids who don't play fair.

If that bothers you then by all means feel free to add them to your blacklist, or whatever other means you see appropriate - I for myself will just make sure that next time there isn't a Free Play weekend at the same time, and I'll also properly apply BrutoDetestsSB's advice (I misread that Steam would warn on trading if somebody already owned the base game, instead his advice was for a different procedure, not trading). Let's move on!

1 decade ago

According to the Steam Store page, Frozen Synapse Complete Pack includes two copies of Frozen Synapse, maybe that is the reason there is an extra copy in the inventory of your winners. And those look like single copies, not Complete packs...

1 decade ago

is that so? If so sorry for bringing trouble where none was needed :) thanks for the information :)

1 decade ago

Yes, definitely. I'm not sure Per3zat has noticed my reply. It wouldn't be nice if he still disappointed.

1 decade ago

Thanks for caring! Yes I did see your reply and agree that's how it is, but decided at that time to not respond because I had moved on already... and to not keep and old thread alive unnecessarily. Let me close it now!

1 decade ago

see here

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Perm.