So thanks to a really nice friend, I managed to pick up The Secret World Massive Edition. I'm enjoying the game so far, except that if I move, I can't use skills. Not because of game mechanics, but because it doesn't fits for my fingers. So I'm looking for a mouse, with at least 7 macros. I saw a Razer one, but I don't want to spend 80 EUR + shipping on a Razer Naga, if there are cheaper alternatives. Please share your findings below, thanks!

Update: Thank you for your help, but I finally managed to get a Logitech G600. Thank you for your help! You are awesome!

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I don't play any MMO atm but i got my Logitech G600 a few years ago and it still works like a charm.

9 years ago

Still too expensive. It's about 80 EUR, so I won't pick that one :D

9 years ago

80€ wth, i got mine at 50€ and it was like 2 years ago...

Well, i just checked on Amazon (3 different country) and they are all selling it around 50€. :3

9 years ago

I dislike Amazon. They are good in the country, they have a base in, but until it gets to Hungary (my country), they put a so big shipping fee on the item, that it's more expensive, than in a local store.

9 years ago

idk is this is good(ecept Steeeseries for sure is good), but it's relatively cheap, if you live in Europe you may order this.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/SteelSeries-World-Warcraft-MMO-PC/dp/B00MFLTDUU
http://www.amazon.co.uk/HAVIT-Programmable-Precision-Designed-Thanksgiving/dp/B00N9R97Z0/
http://www.amazon.co.uk/CSL-configurable-programmable-acceleration-gold-plated/dp/B00P2AS9CY

My advice as an owner of Razer Gaming mouse, do not buying their mice, they're overpriced, their software is a complete shit, they do a lot for updates to the software and it never gets better, only worse, I even had to delete all my profiles because that bad it went, now I set controls for mouse extra buttons in game, instead of profiles, seems even better.

9 years ago

Thanks for the tips, the HAVIT looks nice, and affordable, BUT the freaking shipping fee, even when it's like 6-8 days, and Amazon's exchange rate, which is more sinister than PayPal's make the mouse more expensive than my planned Winter Sale shopping.

9 years ago

Dude make your mind already. You don't like Amazon, you don't like PayPal, you don't like having to spend money, WTH?

You can't have everything you want. If you wanna buy locally, do it, but don't ask anyone to find you a suitable one if you're not gonna order online.

9 years ago

Umm I didn't said that I don't like PayPal. I just said that their exchange rate is ridiculous. And before you freak out, I want to tell you that NONE of those mouses can be shipped to my country. Not by UK, not by DE, not by FR and not by ES. I'd buy the CSL, but I can't.

9 years ago

Ah ah, it seems I missed the part about Hungary. Shipping to/from there is a real pain, yeah. I tried some time ago to purchase a mouth harp from a hungarian craftman but never managed to... we ran through all sorts of problems and just gave up in the end.

9 years ago

No problem :) I was surprised that you freaked out on my comment. Yeah it's a PIA to get something shipped to Hungary, but fortunately my dad will bring me a Logitech G600 from the USA :D

9 years ago

Shipping fee? maybe from UK it may cost more idk, but not for all products, I live in Spain and bought from Amazon.de, and shipping was 2€ and no fees, in Amazon.es is 3€. I see some of this cheaper MMO mice are only available for some reason in UK, that may be a reason or idk then, for the fees. Or maybe the reason is UK itself, because UK is not really like Europe, even if should be, also is located in an island, but in other European Amazon sites, es, fr, it, de, should be no fees.

9 years ago

They don't ship to Hungary :S

9 years ago

You may try other Amazon stores, other stores or try Google shopping, type the name of the product(preferable) or just what you need, and it will search around the online stores from your country.

9 years ago

My dad is spending his holiday in USA until 3rd of January. I think he still didn't got a Christmas gift, so I asked him, if he could order it to the place, where they are living, cause Amazon ships to USA for free (of course), so fingers crossed :) Thanks for your help, and that you didn't freak out like the guy above. Hungary is a little country, and I saw only a Razer Naga (100$ in our currency) and a Logitech G600 (100$ too in our currency). Fortunately I live next to Romania, so if all fails, I can get a Logitech G600 for 50$ worth of lei-s :D

9 years ago

Be sure to say him to put the mouse somewhere where the customs can't see it, unless they can ask him to pay VAT. I don't really know how this works, one friend of my father bought him an iPhone 5S and he didn't paid any VAT, when traveling with it from US to Spain, so it's possible, maybe you have to have it on the baggage or in the hand bag(this probably not), I personally don't know, just search info about this.

9 years ago

Okay, I'll tell him :) Thanks! :)

9 years ago

I also found that this ships to your country, but it will cost you 46,64€ with shipping included, not bad:
http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00MXV7FAM

And this one too, for 40,50€ with shipping included in that price, I can say it's good for a Steelseries mouse with tons of buttons(11) paying that, Steelseries is a good brand, solid mouse, it has WoW logo, but this is not a disadvantage, at least imo, and it also looks very comfortable, I will bookmark this mouse maybe I will buy it in future, one bad thing I found about it, the software is made for WoW, ppl say it wont have that much options outside WoW:
http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B005L38QHA/

9 years ago

lol wow! Yesterday I checked, it returned an error, that it can't be shipped to my country :D Anyways my dad bought a Logitech G600 in the USA for 50$, so it will be perfect. As for the other mouse (the WoW one): It doesn't have enough macros :D But I really thank you for all your help!

9 years ago

Yeah Logitech mouse and MMO is the best, I tried this one and it's very very comfortable, but here it cost 60€.

Edit: oh lol, now when I searched at how much it sells, because I always saw it from 60 to 82€, but it's just 40€ with free shipping on Logitech store, it's an offer, I wouldn't expect that, because their prices are normally higher that other store prices, for 40€ it's a steal, I'm going to buy it too, I'm fucking tired of the Razer software and it also conflicts with the Logitech software sometimes from my keyboard, I didn't changed my mouse because my Razer Deathadder 3.5G is very comfortable and the mice I liked more cost over 60€, but G600 is even more comfortable I tried it at store.

I already see ppl reselling it for 45€ on eBay.

9 years ago

I was vacillating between Razer Naga and this one, but I heard that the Naga loses it's ability to work in like 6 months. And I'd like to get a mouse, which is good for at least 2 years :D

Logitech G600: HU Store, 25 499 HUF = 94$ = 79 EUR, so order it ASAP :)

9 years ago

Logitech is much better quality and software than Razer. Logitech lasts for more than just 2-3 years, my friend had an old gaming Logitech mouse for 6 years and it didn't break. I have my Razer Deathadder 3.5G for more than 2.5 years and it's fine too, but their software just sucks a lot, and quality for the price is not really that good, well it maybe has an issue, ppl say after 1 year of use this mouse makes double clicks sometimes, it does to me hardly ever, but I think it's the nerves not the mouse, since I hear 2 clicks instead of 1. when it happens, this means it's my finger doing it, not the mouse registering 2 clicks with one click.

9 years ago

Yeah i can confirm the "double click" issue but it was a long time ago for me, i bought a Diamondback (Razer just started the business) and after a few months i had this problem. 2 of my close friends also bought the same mouse and had issue with it. So yeah... never again.

Then i went with Logitech, i got 2 MX518 in a bit more than 8 years, not bad right ?

Also, keep in mind that Logitech support is one of the best you can find out there. (at least last time i checked it really was)
Broke something ? just contact them and they will replace with a new one without any cost for you.

9 years ago

Maybe it's not my nerves then, about the "double-click" issue. It did not happen always, but like after 1 year of use, but happens hardly ever.

9 years ago

Nice mice you picked from Amazon :) I for one am disgusted how much some hardware is overpriced (headsets too for example).

9 years ago

Amazon has some weird things sometimes, you may see a 40€ mouse for 110€, or similar things, but normally Amazon sells cheaper, cuz this thing must be a glitch, I didn't really saw they sell things more expensively, also comparing to the physical stores what are the worst like GAME Spain or MediaMarkt, etc, for example GAME here sells an Xbox 360 wireless controller for 50€, Logitech G710+ keyboard for 150€ when it cost 124€ max, a headset for 50€ they sell it for 70€, and this happens on all their products, same with MediaMarkt, they sell the wired X360 controller for 34€ on online store and for 54€ on physical, SSD that cost 80€ they sell it for 100€, a GPU that cost 400€ they sell it for 500€, etc.

9 years ago

Best mouse I've found is the logitech g602

9 years ago

This!!!

9 years ago

Cheap and good are two words that don't go together very well, sadly.

9 years ago

Actually, the CSL, which was linked by sviat93 is cheap, and good in the UK. And Metroidfreak's 2 mouses are really good too. I'm actually vacillating between those 2, IF my father is able to order it to the USA. Because they don't ship to Hungary neither of those mouses. I might be able to get Logitech G600 for 45$ worth of RON, so it's there, but sadly none of the cheap mouses are shipped to Hungary. The Razer Naga costs 80$ in my region :/

9 years ago

You can use this site to order from US or UK to any country in Europe or Russia, you order what you need to an address in US or UK assigned to you when you register there, and then Borderlinx sends the product to you:
https://www.borderlinx.com

But you are out of luck(or maybe not, read edit):
"Please note that
the USA Borderlinx warehouse will be closed on Thursday December 25th and Thursday January 1st. No shipments will be going out on those days. We apologise for the inconvenience.
the UK Borderlinx warehouse will be closed on Thursday December 25th, Friday December 26th and Thursday January 1st. No shipments will be going out on those days. We apologise for the inconvenience."

Edit: or maybe not really out of luck, it will be closed only on 1st January, so you still have days, ordering from US is not worth because of TAX and VAT, but form UK maybe it worths idk.

9 years ago

You can sometimes find mice that are co-branded with games (Halo, WoW, etc.) that go on clearance because the game it is co-branded with isn't as relevant anymore, but the mouse will be decent (but older).

9 years ago

I'm using the Redragon Perdition, it's pretty good for its price.

9 years ago

No need for an MMO mouse for that game. Also, no need for an MMO mouse at all, 7 keys plus keyboard and you're set on any game.

9 years ago

Umm, nope :D I never played MMO-s, and it's really not suitable for me. If I wouldn't have a Gembird mouse, which has 2 macros, I probably wouldn't even get through the tutorial level :D

9 years ago

I just ordered a Naga for 50 Euro from Amazon. I think it's really an issue with your location about everything being expensive like that.

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.