This is a warning to all those attempting this puzzle. It is not easy, not by a long shot. I have stumped other "puzzle gods" on various steps. Be warned... sometimes it is as easy as clicking through to the next step. Other times, its an Easter Egg that has never been tried before in a steamgifts puzzle. Be prepared to switch from thinking like a regular puzzle to looking at things in a whole new way.

This puzzle will run for 2 weeks. As always don't cheat and follow the rules that are set out by steamgifts. Also don't be an idiot and spoil any part of the puzzle. Do not work together or try and find the answer by any other means than your own. I would rather you just ask me and there will be two ways to do that on steam and my other email. There is about 20 steps for the entire thing.

Just like any good puzzle, we will start with a quiz. So put on your gas mask and rush into the [REDACTED] zone because the theme will involve some radioactivity.

The key for the link is this... bit.ly/XXXXxx. Use first letter of the answer.

1. The game with the original and unforgettably (long) tram sequence
  2. The ruling metropolis of the 12 districts (originally, there was 13 districts before the Dark Days)
  3. Common letter to be in front of an Irish surname
  4. You would never want to be caught with this "tie" around your neck. Don't get HUNG up on this question.
  5. Steve Jobs is famous for creating the devices but not the letter
  6. Another shorter word for adventure (if you can't figure this out, Quit now)

May the odds be ever in your favor...

HINTS: Updated Clue #2 to make it easier, it's not referring to a person or his position, but a city

• Updated Clue #4 to make it easier

• Updated the cipher as there was a mistake in it... I added an extra layer of encryption to account for this careless mistake

• If your not landing on a weird Ukrainian blog, your not doing it right :D

• Use lowercase for the city and the landing number should be the lowest they traveled went with intent (do not include panicking and running farther because of fear, that does not count)

Thanks to

www.Podcast17.com and [REDACTED] for donating the game

Lokonopa- approving the idea (before it got too crazy)

Jexel- Beta-testing/advice

wbarton- Liking the idea in its infant stages

All the sites that I used (I asked for forgiveness, not permission)

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Closed 1 decade ago by thelastlambda.