Steam Store

Not sure if its working for all UK users

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Nothing to deserve to be bought for current price, or even more than $10. I won't pay even $10 for it personally.

9 years ago

exactly the same for me....and when it reaches $10 there is hope most bugs are fixed.

as for all ubisoft games: you pay full price to play the beta, when beta is over price drops to ~50% of release price.

9 years ago

I guess it didn't sell well :D hopefully this doesn't change that.

They do not deserve a cent. #boycottubisoft

9 years ago

I actually agree except Farcry 4 though, Unity seems to be buggy crap. They thought putting it on uplay only will force fans to install the ad-ware and fortunately that didnt work,

9 years ago

Its on sale today right? 33% off i think. Patch 4 out today too so that's a 5 gb patch. damn.

9 years ago

you wish^^

last patch some days ago they said was 6,7gb but it had to download 40gb (complete game^^)

9 years ago

Downloaded the latest PC patch. was 5.4 Gb for me, club competitions seem to still be unreleased for me. Aand my frame rate dropped from 45-60 to 28-30 FPS.

9 years ago

im out of the loop. i know unity is full of optimization issues but why boycott ubi? someone fill me in?

9 years ago

Because just like EA they are forcing UK users to go uplay only while releasing unfinished game. No comment about Farcry 4.

9 years ago

Because, in something like a timeline of bad choices:

• Starforce (the worst DRM of all time)
  • Always-online
  • Tages (3-activation limit)
  • Abandonment of PC for consoles
  • Return to PC with apologies (because money)
  • Unity leaving people unable to play their games for days, sometimes weeks at a time
  • Releasing unfinished games while blaming purchasers for quality issues, see AC: Unity
9 years ago

It is up in Canada too! Not sure if it was removed here at all though.

9 years ago

They realized finally.. I am still waiting for Far Cry 4 on Steam.

9 years ago

Sure, Ubisoft fucks up one game, and everyone wants to take them down. Let's forget about the fact that they've made super-awesome games, like Spinter Cell series, Ghost Recon series, Driver series, and there's even more. Also, a funky thing is, that they've accepted the fact that they've fucked up, gave you a free game/season pass, and are trying to repair it, yet ya'll are just complaining. I'm getting sick of you all

9 years ago

and for this new free game/season pass they want you sign a new eula to take your rights away to sue them for this.

here on reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2pule7/buying_acu_season_pass_means_you_can_no_longer/

its german but hey^^:
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/Assassin-s-Creed-Unity-Ubisoft-will-Season-Pass-Besitzer-mundtot-machen-2504091.html

9 years ago

And the point of you sending me this?

9 years ago

When UBI was small, they took pride in their games.
But over time, they stopped caring about the games, and only care about their earnings. They stopped being in the business of making games and started the business of making money.

They are disrespectful of their own customers, and the worst part is that they still don't realize why people dislike them.

After Unity their share value fell by 12%. This is why they are doing the damage control right now. Not because they think they should do right by the customer, but rather to avoid the potential fallout.

9 years ago

A bit late there. ;)

9 years ago

When a duplicate post is more popular than mine...
:'c

9 years ago

Ahh, don't worry. Pats you on the back

9 years ago

They thought it'd sell more on Uplay.

It didn't.

μbi$oft went full retard this year.

I also don't like FC4, It' same as FC3 with a different storyline and some new animals.I prefer paying $7,5 on FC3 rather than $60 on FC4 ...

9 years ago

They also put crew back on UK steam.
Too bad Far Cry 4 still isn't back yet :(

9 years ago

"Not sure if its working for all UK users"
if it works for anyone at all >.>

9 years ago

is that a good thing?

9 years ago