I like to buy a gaming keyboard, but my requirements are: mechanical, backlit and durability. I was looking for Logitech G110 but is not mechanical. The minimum price for mechanical I found was for 70€ TT ESPORTS MEKA s this good or there are more cheaper?

First I liked for under 70$ or under 60€ but seems this is more difficult to find.

Cloonaid (11 months ago)

Get a mechanical Keyboard with a ps/2 connector

They exist? anyways I like only USB connection and good brand.

lordcataclysm10

(11 months ago)

luneaux (11 months ago*)

Why is it necessary to have USB ports on the keyboard? Is your mouse cord not long enough to connect to your PC?

edit: Well I can't think of any keyboards that are backlit for <$100 (maybe if you're willing to pay ~$120: BlackWidow Ultimate), but I recommend anything from Steel Series.

Is not necesary I think, my mouse have a long cable, I think better I will edit this part.

lordcataclysm10

(11 months ago*)

I was looking for one for 80€ exactly that is RAZER BLACKWIDOW without backlit, but I can't decide, because if it really good, I could ignore the backlit part :S

lordcataclysm10

(11 months ago*)

Honestly, you should give up on the backlit feature if you're only willing to spend ~$100. It's hard to find a good keyboard with those attributes.

luneaux

(11 months ago)

Maybe I don't know, because good ones for gaming with backlit I found are membrane not mechnical, the TT ESPORTS MEKA USB is mechanical with backlit for 67€ in offer but their keys are to close to each others so this is bad, and other I found are from Ozone, but I don't like Ozone brand products.

lordcataclysm10

(11 months ago*)

The only benefit of backlit is so that you can game at night/in the morning. Other than that, it just looks cool and will impress your friends :)

luneaux

(11 months ago)

Desidiosus (11 months ago)

You should only really look at the switches the keyboard uses. List of common switches

AIready checked this, so I think like the red and brown.

lordcataclysm10

(11 months ago*)

My current keyboard has Cherry MX browns. I briefly had a keyboard with the red switches but I didn't like the feel of those. Especially typing felt weird without the tactile feedback from the keys.

Desidiosus

(11 months ago)

Browns and blues!!! :D

Thanasis14

(11 months ago)

Browns, bluuues, red, greens :D
Overlord lol

warhawkturbo

(11 months ago)

I never tried any mehcanical keyboard so can't say anything, but reading this seems red switches are the best for gaming.

lordcataclysm10

(11 months ago*)

BryanL (11 months ago)

How about Razer Blackwidow Ultimate? It's around 145USD unfortunately. :( using it now.

and the normal Razer Blackwidow is very good?

lordcataclysm10

(11 months ago)

normal one are mechanicals, just without backlit.

BryanL

(11 months ago)

Also, if you're interested, try the sounds here. it's sounds close enough compares to the original ones. http://www.mrinterface.com/keyboardsims/blackwidow/razer.html

the one i am using is the same MX cherry blue switches. Clicky with 50g actuation force.

BryanL

(11 months ago*)

No, I like only branded stuff :D

lordcataclysm10

(11 months ago)