So yes seems we are getting another game from our lovely overused genre "simulation", this time it's the "Tea Party Simulator 2014", game is not finished yet, but you can play the Alpha, So you have to make a tea party, the tea itself, cut the cake or gelatin, give cookies, and all....for a teddy bear, yeah...who can talk also. There is also a fish, and what it does? it just breaks your tea party.

You can also move all your fingers to make different signs, except the pinky that cannot be flexed, I guess they did it on purpose, so you cannot do that popular fingers bad sign.

This game has controls like Surgeon Simulation 2013, improved and more easily to control, but if it goes the same way it goes now, it will get Greenlit without needing of giving keys to voters or waiting eternity, I mean this game is quickly getting popular on Youtube and hundred thousands of ppl are attracted to this videos, or even more, because popular Youtubers are playing it. Same way as Viscera Cleanup got Greenlit, cuz Pewdiepie and other guys played it, and this seems what rules of some game becoming overrated nowadays, but for this time he didn't played it, or at least still. Honestly it looks much better and promising than most of the Greenlight games, yeah this proves how Greenlight is fucked nowadays, at least Wild Animal Racing is not getting that popularity, because that game truly looks like crap.

Tea Party Simulator 2014

What do you think about it? and about Youtubers giving it free popularity.

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

My friend has it, it looks so bad. And the fish though :P

9 years ago

Do you want a cup of tea? press Q W E R (?)

9 years ago

At least QWER...not only Q like in Watch Dogs, so this game is better than Watch Dogs?

9 years ago

U can watch the dogs while u drink a cup of tea.

9 years ago

Yeah, this is better than Watch Dogs too.

9 years ago

Nobody likes to watch the dogs .

9 years ago

that explains why no one knows whoooo let the dogs out!

9 years ago

Np, call me anytime if you need another answer

9 years ago

not much to say about the youtuber's power for this, since it matters on the buyer.....that being said.....if pewpie did wild animal racing a lot 6year old life forms will be doing some buyin.

So yes they have power but at least they review some ridiculous, if not unique, ideas instead of all those Free key for vote games.

9 years ago

Liberty is brewing... Ron Paul 2016.

9 years ago

no, it's because polite english gentlemen keep their pinkies up.

9 years ago

Why are the walls all black? Also, that's totally a rip-off!!1

9 years ago

Game is not finished yet, that's why. They did not decided what to put there, I think a garden will be most fitting, or even better if the player could choose a map.

9 years ago

9 years ago

There must be teddy bears not spiders :S

Edit: talking Teddy Bears.

9 years ago

I wanted to link you an image of a teddy bear-spider mix but the four pre-results scared me so I guess you'll have to do it on your own! ^_^"

9 years ago

do they have the Boston tea party option?

or will that be dlc ;_;

9 years ago

It looks like surgeon simulator so Boston tea party is pretty much the only option as you'll be clumsily throwing stuff overboard.

9 years ago

thanks for home <3

9 years ago

Darn, I was hoping this was a game about the right wing, uber-christian, anti-anyone-who-isn't-like-us political party.

I imagine the strategy portion would entail spreading irrational fear to Americans in order to spread their ideology, and a FPS portion shooting terrorists and Ebola victims as Sarah Palin and Ted Cruz. ;)

There could even be a arcade mode where, as Dick Cheney, you have to shoot as many of your hunting buddies as you can in a limited amount of time. Bonus for hitting them in the face. ;)

9 years ago

Aww ya beat me to it, but well-played:)

9 years ago

As a non-American, can anyone confirm whether or not Dick Cheney is really a bona fide dick?

9 years ago

Yup, and an ass. ;)

9 years ago

Someone NEEDS to make this game NOW!

9 years ago

If only there were a free Linux version of Unity3D and I might give it a shot. But I think the free version is Windows only and Windows makes me grumpy.

9 years ago

Fret not, folks: "Boston" DLC incoming 16th December.

9 years ago

YAY! i actually wanted something like this (incredible since i hate most simulators )but i love tea, and i dont know i needed a game about it :ยท3

9 years ago

not actually this... but it is something i guess :P

9 years ago

iluminati comfired

9 years ago

i dont know how to create a game but IF i knew i would try to do a good game, just saying...

9 years ago

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.