Everlasting Summer - Free to play visual novel with £0.10 playfire reward
Guide to the achievement thanks to bananarepublic

Gems of War - another free to play game with £0.10 playfire reward - pointed out by jmif
Left 4 Dead 2 also gives you £0.10 playfire reward for playing it for 1 hour - capile2

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

You better not to do this, you can "vskrytsya" after this, this doesn't cost £0.10.

9 years ago

The achievement in question requires one specific ending. Too much work if you're not into this genre.

9 years ago

here you go.

"Do nothing, just keep sitting" and "Remain seated" are from day 5 iirc, when they go hiking. last one is from day 7. you can skip till those choices. i recommend reading it properly though. it was fun.

9 years ago

thank you for sharing the link :D

9 years ago

The space bar is your friend for that achievement. I utterly hate this genre but it took me 5 min to complete pressing space bar jumping through all that dialog.

9 years ago

Yeah, stay away if you are middle aged "sovetsky".

9 years ago

I'll try that.
Thanks for heads-up.

9 years ago

i did it without following any guide and reading the conversations. I press enter (keep it pressed) and it skip all conversations, then i chose the options randomly and i receive the achievement. I was lucky (((:

Edit: there is another free game reward: "Gems of War". The achievement is "Challenger"

9 years ago

I dont know how to get the "Challenger" achievement :(

9 years ago

You just have to... complete a challenge in the game.

9 years ago

thanks for sharing Gems of war

9 years ago

you are welcome

9 years ago

click click click, it's not worth it :P

9 years ago

Didn't realize you could hold down space until being an hour in already ffs lol was spam clicking, would not have done it if I thought it was going to take that long thought it was 10mins but if I did it correctly it would have been fast :(

9 years ago

By the way, Left 4 Dead 2 is not a free game, I know, but I think there're a lot of people who own it. And I just saw it has a Playfire achievement too: 'play for 1 hour'.

9 years ago

I don't have L4D2 :(

9 years ago

Oh, sorry about that.

9 years ago

Strange thing, in the rewards page it says the reward for playing Left 4 Dead 2 for 1 hour is £0.10. In the 'My rewards' page it shows a 25% off voucher for my next purchase at GMG. Bad form...

EDIT: Actually there was a Left 4 Dead 2 Playfire achievement in October. That one had a voucher as reward. Seems like, since I achieved it at that time, I can't achieve it again. I haven't paid attention. I would have thought that since it's not a Steam achievement (it's only a gaming timer) one could achieve it again, but I see reason in not doing so, since they're repeating the achievements.

9 years ago

really strange... everything ok for me

try contact support - they can fix it asap ;)

9 years ago

thanks its say free to play lol..thanks 4 achivement guide

9 years ago

For info about playfire rewards, use http://steamlessness.appspot.com/. Just add your profile link (either those numbers or word, if you made custom link in settings).

Everlasting Summer is easy, but a bit time consuming - just set text to auto skip, return to game each 5-10 minutes, click any not-social choice until very end of game (AFAIK there's only two needed for it to work), where you MUST choose "listen to voice" to get achievo (you can save right before it, so you can choose other option for other achievo :P ). Then you can restart and play it normally, going for the girl of your dreams or something.

Gems of War was pain in the butt for me, as it went totally buggy and I couldn't finish battles, I got victory screen but no "press to continue" promp, had to close game and restart and hope for a bit more luck next time :( . But I've done it.

9 years ago

9 years ago

Never used madjoki one, didn't even heard about it.

But steamlessness shows you which achievos you can get and which you already did, and it also shows which "play 1 hour" or "play for first time" stuff you can do. My quick use of madjoki version showed I still can do those F2P achivos and didn't showed any "play 1 hour" stuff.

9 years ago

both is ok

9 years ago

Gems of War achievement only took me 11 minutes, while Everlasting Summer can be done in less than 30 mins. If you hold Space on your keyboard those texts will be skipped til you need to make a choice.

9 years ago

Gems is easy. Unless game hates you and locks on Victory screen and you can't continue :(

Everlasting achievo is easy, but I just let game quickly auto-skip while I played something else and alt-tabbed every 5-10 minutes to make choice :P

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.