HEY GUYS

GUESS WHAT

I JUST GOT ACCEPTED TO MY 1ST CHOICE OF UNIVERSITY, AND SO DID MY FRIEND!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't seem like I was going to get in, and not because I'm stupid. I'd have enough points to get into the finest university with the highest minimum scores, but the institutes kept fucking up my (and a lot of other fellow classmates') papers and kept ditching e-mails, phone calls, requests and all we got was an "I don't know." They messed up my documents multiple times, but I DON'T CARE! I GOT IN! A BIG HOORAYYYYYY FOR US!

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Congratulations!

9 years ago

Thank youuuuuu

9 years ago

is not that big of a deal lol :| i got accepted on all universities i applied :/ now got a degree in informatics :P

9 years ago

Alright douche don't shit on his parade!

EDIT: http://i.imgur.com/TRkg8jk.jpg

9 years ago

I wish I was more like you. You sound like such an awesome person!

9 years ago

Congrats :)

9 years ago

Thanks -

9 years ago

Join the university is easy, I want to see u finishing it

9 years ago

+1

9 years ago

I thought it was easy to get in too. Turns out, no matter how many plus finals I took on, if it wasn't for sweating blood at the customer support, I would've failed. You can be smart and stuff but corruption will try to make you fail anyway.

9 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

9 years ago

No, but I do live in / will go to a post-Soviet country. A post-Soviet country called Hungary, which just accepted a 10billion money loan from Putin. So technically... It's kinda Russia.

9 years ago

lol your knowledge should be a bit better, Hungary are not post soviet country

9 years ago

Random Serbia question, i love it

9 years ago

Deleted

9 years ago

I love you guys too

9 years ago

YAY, why would anyone think he's from Serbia, he clearly states he's from the space!

9 years ago

Just curious, why would you think he lives in Serbia?

9 years ago

Deleted

9 years ago

Where I'm going (Hungary), software engineering is quite popular. It's also pretty easy to get in, if you're from around, that is. I have someone there too.
Maybe you should try to look around somewhere abroad?

9 years ago

Deleted

9 years ago

My education will be funded by the government, it's kind of free, but I'll have to work there after I finish my studies.
6k is enough for a Bc. diploma pretty much anywhere in the EU. I might suggest you the following: Open University this would've been my next choice, and it's still a possibility after I leave. They offer all kinds of courses, and if you are a resident in the UK (you can move there, get some papers, done), you can learn for free, and you won't have to pay it back right after you're done studying. If you're income will be more than 21k pounds per year, they'll start to charge you some small monthly fees. If not, then you don't have to pay anything and after a long while the loan will be dropped. It's fair, I might try it as a second degree later.

9 years ago

Deleted

9 years ago

What I meant was the tuition fee. It's around 1k / semester, but it varies! Also, some countries offer free education! Like I said - the OU in UK. Also, Sweden has FULL free edu. Another option I was considering!
Exchange deals are super expensive, I don't recommend that. If you take it really seriously, you'll have to move. That's the "cheapest" option. :/

9 years ago

Deleted

9 years ago

No, you don't need a citizenship for that. You should read about it, unfortunately I can't say much more about it. They do have some rules though. I don't know where you're from, but for EU members it's totally possible. More complicated for non-EU members. Can't say more, this is all my intel on this.

9 years ago

You don't need a citizenship to study here in Sweden, we had lots of students from other countries attending the technical courses that I studied. As long as you are from another eu country there is only a small fee. If you are from a non-eu country the fee is not so small =/ They introduced the larger fee for non-eu citizens just a couple of years ago, before then it was cheap for everyone.

9 years ago

Depends on the Country. You won't need one in Germany, just a visa. Mind that the costs calculated in that article are means - i absolutely guarantee you that you won't come by with 6000€ a year in Munich, which is, by far, the most expensive City in Germany. Unless you join a certain program, like helping elders with their shopping and other work (not caring for them medically or anything!) and they let you live for free in their houses / flats.
Tuition fees aren't the problem, but rents. In other cities like Leipzig, you won't even need the 6000€ a year, because rents are so frekishly cheap (and so are bars, groceries etc.)
Congratulations on getting accepted, by the way!

9 years ago

THIS!

Entering is easy, the difficult thing is to leave with a degree.

9 years ago

Doesn't work that way here, Much easier to get the degree, gl on getting in the university in the first place. Overpopulation can be a pain in the.. neck.. sometimes.

9 years ago

Yaay! Congrats! :D

9 years ago

Congrats!

Which university did you get into if you don't mind me asking?

9 years ago

SZTE-TTK Physics, come at me bro, I'll be waiting.

9 years ago

Not familiar with the university, but I understand it's predominantly physics oriented (I'm assuming). At any rate, congrats once again and good luck in the years to come

9 years ago

It has a lot of other departments, and it offers pretty good education, so I'm glad!

9 years ago

Hajrá-hajrá

9 years ago

Úgy lesz!

9 years ago

Yay for physics! :)

9 years ago

poor you.... I'm graduating... it was terrible... blood.. hais..... punch......... no more words

9 years ago

It'll be probably the first time when I'll study something which I'm actually interested in.
And some other additional shiz I hate. Probably!
Still better than high school. It was a damn nightmare.

9 years ago

I'm still at University js.. :/

9 years ago

Deleted

9 years ago

Keep up the work! No pain, no gain. :*

9 years ago

Thanks and you too, grats and hope u will have a good time at the university.

9 years ago

I too was accepted :)

9 years ago

Congrats to you also

9 years ago

VIRTUAL HIGH FIVE!

9 years ago

Congrats! I don't know how it is in your country, but in the states, getting into the top universities is utter bullshit if you don't go to a school that has a history of sending students to them.

9 years ago

Better: it's not just good, it's also free (except for the stupid books they will make us buy and then never use them again). Plus the food. And the accomodation for some (I might get it for free, because I live very far).
I find it ridiculous that education is so damn expensive. You can't just afford it (or you'll stay in debt for a long while)... Unless you're fucking rich already. Idiotic.

9 years ago

In other countries the basic public education isn't good and you have to go to a private school for most of your life, but the best universities are all public and free, so it is a bit of an exchange.

9 years ago

congrats :)

9 years ago

Thank you! You're very pretty.

No, not hitting on you. Girls can compliment!
9 years ago

gratz! ^^

9 years ago

Congrats!

9 years ago

Congratulations! :)

9 years ago

You'll be unemployed anyway ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

9 years ago

If I succeed, I pretty much doubt that, I chose wisely. Unless I'll go freelancing.

9 years ago

what degree?

9 years ago

I would sign up for a composition course or two. No one will take you seriously making grammar mistakes like those.

9 years ago

I'm not native and I still know grammar better than those who are. All my essays were rated 90-100%, even my finals (which I wasn't prepared for at all - I have never written an article before), so I'm not gonna take that so seriously. I have yet to do the language exam (B2 or C1), but I still have a lot of time for that. Honestly, I couldn't care less.

Besides: if you don't bother correcting the mistake, I suggest you stop notifying people about it. It's not going to help anyone.

9 years ago

Looks like you do a much better job when you try.

If I succeed, I pretty much doubt that, I chose wisely. -Comma splice/Run-on (Look at how many subjects are in your sentence without any conjunctions)

chose/choose commonly confused words (although the sentence is hard to read so you may have used it correctly)

Unless I'll go freelancing. -Contraction doesn't make sense

9 years ago

I too have been chosen to study a special High School (Bachillerato), here in Spain. I was chosen from among 400 candidates, and not everyone could be a candidate. I was chosen because of my good marks! Congratulations!

9 years ago

Deleted

9 years ago

Only for marks, competitions doesn't count for that (at least the ones that I have participated).

9 years ago

I was chosen for my good marks too, points-wise, but my specialty lacks of applicants actually.
I took part on a lot of competitions too, but none of them could be taken into account when applying.

9 years ago

Yeah... Thug life chose us...

9 years ago

Congratz!

easy part: tick!

9 years ago

Great :D

Congratulations to both of you! I hope you do well :)

9 years ago

Congrats!

I hope while you are there, they'll teach you how to use the capslock key and how not to abuse exclamation marks. ;)

9 years ago

I'M AFRAID THE STUDIES DON'T INCLUDE INFO TECH SO SORRY BUT I CAN'T

9 years ago

lol

9 years ago

Congrats!
I was also accepted, but now I have to find some place to live, in Stockholm, in less than one month. I am not too happy about this :P

9 years ago

SWEDEN! Congrats! At least it's possible to get by around there.

9 years ago

congrats

9 years ago

Grats :)

9 years ago

Congrats!

9 years ago

Big congrats to you! tosses confetti