EDIT: 4/1/13

So yea, this was an April's Fools joke.

Not sure how people didn't get that since I said it in the giveaway, but I guess they were too upset to actually click the giveaway link. lol So had to made this so had to make this edit post so people know I am joking because it went over many peoplez heads.

Original post is below.

IgotElbows here, owner of over 2k value AND owner of a huge steam community.

I just wanted to inform you, that all of you are pethatic. Truly truly pethatic.

Why are you not more generous like me?

I have over 2k value. This makes me better than you.
So what if I got all my keys from devs? And 90% of my value comes from the dev keys and not stuff I bought? I gave it away, THIS makes me a good person, because I give people free stuff I got for free. You? You aren't generous, you need to give me more and get on my level.

How can you fix this?
There are many ways.

• First join my group(AKA the best fucking group ever) and make a giveaway. Doing a giveaway in my group shows you are a good person.

If you giveaway enough I will invite you to my EXCLUSIVE giveaway group, so exclusive that I made a deal with Gabe himself so that only members of the group can see it. yes, I haven't given away anything in that private section of the group. But so what? I'm generous enough as you can already see with my 2k value and huge steam community group.

• Another way to fix your greedy ass is to send me money.(Here's my email to do that.) Doing this is a good thing, as it makes you less greedy and then I can buy games with the money you sent me to giveaway and make me the real hero. Because I am the real hero and you are must likely a greedy jealous leecher.

So in short.
1) Stop being jealous of my 2k value.
2) I am generous, you are not.
3) Stop being a leecher and donate to my group and such.

I hope this prevents you all to stop being greedy leechers.

Here's a little something from me because I am a very generous person who is indeed better then your pethatic ass.

Gift 1 because I am awesome.

Gift 2 in the BEST STEAM GROUP EVER because I am better then you.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Closed 1 decade ago by IgotElbows.