Not sure how long they've had them but I don't recall seeing them when buying stuff over the last couple of weeks. Prey - GameKeysNow

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

9 years ago

These are keys from retail boxes, however it being a digital sale makes it more accessible for some people as they don't have to worry about availability of shipping.

9 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

9 years ago

I just gave the the key from the retail box I bought seven years ago in a shop around the corner a try in Steam. I am surprised, but yes, the key works.

9 years ago

They've had Prey keys for at least the last 2 months. I am sure of that. There's also a few more stores selling keys. Good find though, I am sure someone will be happy.

9 years ago

INSTABUY!

Snagged Prey for $4.99 USD and am now considering grabbing DA Inquisition for 27% off (as opposed to waiting for a sale). Thank you so much for letting me know about this store. Looks like I've found an alternative to GMG. )

9 years ago

Glad to help. Can't remember how I found it but 've had a few things off them over the last couple of weeks.

9 years ago

Awesome game, picked it up like 2 years ago at a GAME for a mere 4 €. Wasn't expecting too much, but I loved it, so sad they cancelled Prey 2.

9 years ago

Bought it 4 years ago on ebay. I do wonder how many keys are still available to be redeemed. Its not like the publisher is generating new ones on steam.

9 years ago

Really kind of a shame. I rather enjoyed the game back when I owned a 360. Seeing this posting almost makes me want to play it again.

Not going to chance the shady 'retailer' who for some reason can't process Paypal payments and wants my Debit/Credit Card info. Don't really feel like seeing if Canada Post will lose a parcel or if I'll be sent a key that's already been redeemed, either.

Oh well.

9 years ago

Has anyone been able to buy from this website using PayPal?

I just sent them two payments and both of the payments have been refunded. I have double checked my phone number and everything. I didn't try adding a FULL phone number though (+1....). I am out about 50cents with the conversion of USD -> CND -> USD -> CND

Reply:
We have been unable to process your payment on PayPal at this time. Your payment has been refunded and will either be in your PayPal account or your bank account. If you wish to buy from us please use the credit/debit card option on our site.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused,
GameKeysNow.com

9 years ago

Same. PayPal got refunded.

9 years ago

I had no trouble using PayPal, but I'm in the U.S. P

9 years ago

PayPal worked fine for me.

9 years ago

Worked for me. They asked for my mobile number when making the order.

Got an email to say that if I click on the link they were sending that they'd text me a code. I had to input the code on the site and then my key appeared.

I don't know if it's a different procedure in different countries - I'm in the UK.

9 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. Been trying to find a cheap copy for awhile now.

I didn't try Paypal, but credit card worked fine a few hours ago when I bought it.

9 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. Getting Steam key for this game sure is a pain.

9 years ago

Out of stock

9 years ago

Closed 9 years ago by thegodoftitsandwine.