1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I consider this thread as begging and report you

1 decade ago

my first win was on around 700th entry...don't you dare call your self unlucky <.< I have lost more than 15 giveaways with below 10 entries -.-

1 decade ago

Well, at the time i'm writing this, I've entered exactly 2356 giveaways and only won one (which had only 9 entries).

1 decade ago

damn, 146 comments to this one. (+my 147th!)

147 more reasons for someone else to make another one =P

1 decade ago

Because you moaned

1 decade ago

Well let's see. With the current stats on the site, assuming average conditions for everything, 130 giveaways gives you an about 25% chance of winning a single giveaway.

For example, I won my first giveaway when the statistics said there was a ~99% chance of me having won a giveaway. And it was a mass developed giveaway for a beta key that was good for one weekend. Had more luck since then though.

Keep trying. Start hoping sometime after 1000 giveaways mark.

1 decade ago

Because you didn't pay attention in math class when you had statistics :-P.

1 decade ago

Come back at 5 000, ok?

1 decade ago

You haven't won anything because you are unlucky, or maybe you just don't deserve it.

1 decade ago

some ppl have orver 1000 entries and 0 wins, so what are you complaining ......

1 decade ago

Because you didn't give anything away and because you never comment anywhere. Read the rules, it's right there.

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

1 decade ago

Man up. Over 1,000 entries and I've won twice. Once was a legit win, the other time was a Beta give-away with guaranteed win for everyone. (15,000 copies, 14,500 entries)

1 decade ago

lol be patinet, I've entered 550 and still nothing, the time will come.

1 decade ago

Because you aren't giving enough love to this community, that's why. ( ^ ɯ ◕) Also it takes some time, the chances to win a public giveaway are usually less than 1%. Just be patient and keep entering giveaways, you'll win eventually. You can improve your chances by making giveaways yourself and joining giveaway groups, and otherwise being a part of this community.

1 decade ago

Lies, making giveaways doesnt improve chances to win anything.

1 decade ago

Well, it's not really a lie. Making giveaways doesn't improve chances to win as such, but if you have earned contributor value you can enter contributor giveaways, which usually have better chances of winning than giveaways without contributor requirements.

1 decade ago

Disagree.

1 decade ago

Joining contributor giveaways doesn't improve your chances? Weird!

1 decade ago

Actually joining contributor giveaways gives an more variety of giveaways to join than just the giveaways without contributor requirements in my opinion. Joining group giveaways also gives an more variety of giveaways to join. Everyone has the same equal chance of winning or loseing its all random just like all raffles.

1 decade ago

130? That's nothing... Well, depending on how many entrants were in each of those contests, but very few contests have few enough users to even remotely classify your case as a statistical anomaly, private contests notwithstanding.

1 decade ago

I have entered 2,559 giveaways and have yet to win a PUBLIC giveaway.
To put it in short though, the community of SG presents many other chances if you are active and interested enough to participate in them. Ofcourse it takes time and dedication, nothing comes free. ;)

1 decade ago

I won my first game around my 900th entry, so be patient ;)

1 decade ago

You make it sound like a big deal. Theres a lot of people on this website.

1 decade ago

Look at how many people enter in giveaways on avarage, then do the math. I entered in over 750 and I only got Wizorb, which turned out to suck even for a 2.50 game, and one of the 1000 closed beta keys for a game that also turned out to be bad.

1 decade ago

uhh 130 is soooo much

1 decade ago

I said the same thing, then I created two giveaways and lo and behold last night I win Saints Row the Third. It pays to give.

1 decade ago

SG loved your thread. Grats. :)

1 decade ago

There is so much love to give that I think the thread is overflowing with it.

1 decade ago

Calm down. I entered more than 500 giveaways and won nothing. It is a lottery, just relax and continue to play :)

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by elbennito00.