I've recently added some missing/overlooked games to the Bundle Games list, so some of you may have seen your contributor drop and since I've seen a lot of threads/complaining regarding this I thought I'd try to clear it up a little.

One game in question has caused some controversy, Nuclear Dawn. This was originally marked as a bundle game but was removed by cg. I've readded it as it is a bundle game. Even if many of the copies given away on SG were not around the time of the bundle the copies that were given away were free copies from the developers. Also, many people who got the free copy got it because they had the bundle to begin with.

Another note, even though these games are called "bundle games" it does not mean that this list is restricted to bundles only. Large scale developer giveaways are also included like the Lucid/Faerie Solitaire Reddit giveaways or the Summer Seal giveaways.

Finally, another complaint I've heard often is people don't know what games are considered bundle games. There are two ways you can check this,

1. On the create giveaway page any game marked with a * is considered a bundle game.
  2. Click here.
1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Closed 1 decade ago by TheShobo.