Thats €14,50 which imo is a great deal.
Does anyone know if it has a region lock?

Link

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Sorry, no idea. :( Was tempted to get it, but then I remembered I haven't even started any of the previous games yet. :( By the time I'm ready to play this one, the sale price will be $2.49 and Ubisoft will be working on Part XXIII where Fonzie jumps a shark-assassin on the moon... :)

1 decade ago

Lol, yeah, true. Havent completed any of the AC games yet myself. I should probably do the smart thing and let this one pass.

1 decade ago

I've completed the first and about half of the second. I prefer to wait anyway though because games come down in price drastically if you wait.

1 decade ago

In my opinion it's worth full price, so that's an insane offer :P As for the region lock, I assume that's the US version? If so, it will almost certainly be playable anywhere.

1 decade ago

Wow I'm super pissed I missed this deal I just bought the game last week for 44$ There is no region lock on the games that amazon.com sells. They give steam keys. BUT you have to be "American" to purchase from the amazon.com digital games market. As in you need an "american" address. You can easily acquire an address through google and than you use your regular credit card to purchase with.

Ex. I live in Canada. with a canadian credit card. But I have a "friend" who I found from google who gave me his address to use on amazons site to buy games.

1 decade ago

There are some games that are region locked to NA.

1 decade ago

+1 Like last time Amazon had a sale for Inversion + Enslaved pack, I think Inversion was region locked to US.

1 decade ago

Region locked to "Americas" as I'm from Brazil and bought that, worked fine here.

Prof: http://puu.sh/89KEy.png

1 decade ago

Some are region locked to NA only though. I know dead island games are NA only.

1 decade ago

Saint's row 4 is, or was anyway, locked on amazon for steam keys too.

1 decade ago

Dead Island is not locked to NA.
It's just some countries (EU) that can't activate it.

Same is on any Deep Silver Games (Saints Row, etc).

They really hate eurobeans.

1 decade ago

I'm pretty sure Uplay does have as much region lock as AC4 has a working savegame option.
In case I confused you: you will be fine.

1 decade ago

It is not locked to any region.

Bought mine from Amazon and it didn't have any region tag in my account details page.

1 decade ago

I can confirm that. I activated it from Italy without any problems ;)

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Mallorn.