Summer Sale Day 1 Indie bundle contains The Baconing, EDGE, Anomaly Warzone Earth, Cave Story+, Lone Survivor.

We're finally starting to get a hint of some of the games that will be on during the summer sale. Given Valve's usual tendency of having a sale of the indie game the day it's achievement is revealed for their usual contests I wouldn't be surprised if these have a Summer Achievement.

Edit: And now days 2 & 3 are up as well.

Day 2 Bundle: Universe Sandbox, E.Y.E, Oil Rush, Botanicula, Splice
Day 3 Bundle: Braid, Bit Trip Beat, Runespell Overture, Bunch of Heroes, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

Edit 2: Days 4-11

Day 4 Bundle: Atom Zombie Smasher, Sanctum, Blocks that Matter, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, A Valley Without Wind
Day 5 Bundle: Audio Surf, Greed Corp, Gemini Rue, Tiny Bang Story, Ys: The Oath in Felghana
Day 6 Bundle: Defcon, Awesome, Space Chem, Trauma, Ticket to Ride
Day 7 Bundle: Zombie Driver, Dungeons of Dredmor, Vessel, Avadon, Qube
Day 8 Bundle: Wings of Prey, Hoard, Swords and Soldiers HD, Demolition Inc, Sol Exodus
Day 9 Bundle: Zeno Clash, VVVVVV, Revenge of the Titans, Jamestown, Capsized
Day 10 Bundle: Machinarium, Eufloria, Beat Hazard, Bit trip Runner, All Zombies Must Die
Day 11 Bundle: World of Goo, Star Ruler, Hydrophobia, Orion: Dino Beatdown, Waveform

There are a pile of Publisher packs and various other collections going up now as well, I would be here until tomorrow if I typed them all up however. Looks like the Summer Sale must be pretty close.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Closed 1 decade ago by InsertCookiesHere.