1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks for the info. I already have Braid, Darwinia, Audiosurf, and The Void, but that still leaves quite a few here that I don't have. It might depend on the prices (and if they give extra copies), but would you or others recommend any of these bundles if they do show up? I'm not that familiar with most of the games in them. Thanks for your help.

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 months ago.

1 decade ago

and avoid Burn Zombie Burn too. Had so much trouble trying to get that running and failed. It's a very poor console port that doesn't even work for a lot of people with decent rigs. Take a look at the Steam forums to see what I'm talking about.
Thankfully Valve gave me a refund when I told them the game wouldn't run and nowhere did it say that my specs weren't supported.

1 decade ago

Hope you get extra copies if you have the games.

1 decade ago

real nice

1 decade ago

Saw those earlier, if the price is under $10 I'll probably get the Indie Fright Pack. :D

1 decade ago

The Fright Pack actually isn't new. That exact bundle was on sale during the Winter 2010 sale for $5. There were also a number of other 5-game indie bundles also for $5, and a single 8-game bundle for $20.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_asQR9kXqFmU/TREgvfm7hdI/AAAAAAAACzk/m4fkDfPGEl0/s1600/SteamIndieSales.jpg

1 decade ago

I really really really want World of Goo, thanks for the info :3

1 decade ago

Could someone explain to me how this site works? Would it just be informative of future bundles, or do they sell and etc.

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 months ago.

1 decade ago

.....There isnt any explanation in the 'about' part.

1 decade ago

Someone made a webapp to check and see when games/bundles/etc are added to the Steam client

1 decade ago

I see, thanks.

1 decade ago

Interresting bundles.... but have already Audiosurf, Braid (from HIB V) Crayon Physics Deluxe (from HIB IV), The Path (non steam) and the Void( non steam polish version named Tension) so must think about this....

1 decade ago

I already have braid and crayon physics deluxe from HIB 3 with bonuses so I need to consider if I should get this.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Deleted-4999631.