TL;DR Earn up to $1.60 GMG credit (each game) through Playfire for getting Poker Night / Poker Night 2 achievements, make up to $.60 GMG credit (each game) if you need to buy them.

1. Sign up for Playfire (using your greenmangaming account login info)

If you don't already know about Playfire, it is greenmangaming.com's version of Raptr. They track your achievements and give you gmg credit for doing certain ones.
Current achievements and payouts of all games with rewards as of Wed. Apr. 16, 2014 can be viewed here:
http://blog.playfire.com/2014/04/wednesdays-rewards-16042014.html

(Don't forget to link your steam account to Playfire, and keep your Steam profile public)

(OPTIONAL: YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO BUY THE GAME FROM GMG)

2. Purchase Poker Night at the Inventory and/or Poker Night 2 at greenmangaming.com

Both games are featured today, and EACH pay out .95 GBP = 1.60 USD (greenmangaming store credit)
You can purchase them today during the 7 Days of Deals event at GMG here:
Poker Night at the Inventory http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/sports/poker-night-inventory/
Poker Night 2 http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/sports/poker-night-2/
(you also get instant $0.10 credit each for purchasing)

Apply this code for 20% off:

O3H7FE-D4NFO0-F0LIGK

making the total cost $1.00 for each game

Edit: if this code doeesn't work, cancel your order, repurchase and apply the standard 10% off voucher:

3VUROJ-VOU4IC-RHVA7N

3. Get these achievements (by the deadline):

Poker Night at the Inventory - play for the first time - £0.10 (to get this you cannot have any recorded playtime on Steam)
Poker Night at the Inventory - unlock Flush - £0.10
Poker Night at the Inventory - unlock Down to the Green - £0.25
Poker Night at the Inventory - unlock Straight Flush - £0.50

Poker Night 2 - play for the first time - £0.10 (to get this you cannot have any recorded playtime on Steam)
Poker Night 2 - unlock I Tournament to Do That - £0.10
Poker Night 2 - unlock Sam to the Max - £0.25
Poker Night 2 - unlock We Are the 1% - £0.50

4. Wait a few hours after you have gotten the achievements for the achievements to populate on your rewards page.

(click "Current Balance" on the top right of this page to view your tracked/approved achievements: https://www.playfire.com/)
Within a day or two, they should be approved and you will get credit in your GMG account.
Also, make sure you are logged in at http://www.greenmangaming.com

Note: Do not wait until the last couple hours to earn the achievements, as the Playfire servers may not check your account before the achievement deadline occurs, meaning you will not get credit.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Step 5. Never get credited for any achievement except signing up

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

1 decade ago

It takes about a day for it to be recognised and another day for it to get credited, also that person's profile needs to be public to all, it's a really long process but heck, you are getting money for playing vydias!

1 decade ago

Been a few months for me :p

1 decade ago

My friend also had a problem that his steam account wasn't linked correctly, contact support to try and link you account again and maybe it'll work, i hope!

1 decade ago

Okay I'll try telling them about the linking thing, last thing they tried didn't work, thanks :)

1 decade ago

Huh, when did you do this? Their support told me that they can not do that. (in February (?!)) :/

1 decade ago

For me I got credited, it just took 6 or 7 hours to show up. Then it took a day to get credited on GMG.

1 decade ago

Yeah, I have a couple friends who haven't gotten any credit for some reason. I have other friends who have no problem. I personally have had (almost) no issues, and all the credit I got on playfire has made it to my gmg account

1 decade ago

I've gotten £5 from sleeping dogs and batman AC alone. I am actually quite amazed that I earned £5 for just playing and completing 2 games which was a while ago.

1 decade ago

It's pretty awesome for people it works for, gives a nudge to actually play the games you have even if it's to get certain achievements ;)

1 decade ago

Whats with the emphasis on the play?

1 decade ago

play - not just activate and forget about or only farm trading cards... Play! :p

1 decade ago

My friend had this issue he posted something in the forums and got his fixed today.

1 decade ago

I got it, but that thing about getting money with SAM has been f*cking with my achievement percents in my profile :S

1 decade ago

You know that you're not supposed to use SAM for that, right?

1 decade ago

That's what Playfire is all about though. Especially for anyone on bandwidth limits that doesn't want to follow their head community nerd on his playlists. They all need to get their heads out of their asses already.

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

1 decade ago

Whats the catch to this Playfire thing anyway? I've had an account since the Civ5/Mafia2 giveaway and last night they just gave me 3.50$ in credit?

But I'm not complaining since I got Poker 2 earlier toady, but my voucher didn't work :(

1 decade ago

Nothing really, except more exposure/marketing for GMG.

1 decade ago

The thing is not all achievements are easy to get :(

1 decade ago

it's not hard, believe me

too bad i'm 100% both games earlier

1 decade ago

I've found out that 'play for the first time' and earning the achievments means 'after you've signed up to playfire. Games I've already played a lot on steam and for which I have already done achievments, I play them again and since it si the first time playfire has seen me play them I do get the .10 awarded. The same with achievments I've made years ago.

1 decade ago

Nope. It means actual first time.

1 decade ago

seems you are right, it seems I've played a game just on the appropiate time witout knowing it. But for achievements it does count me the ones that I've already unlocked before, I just have to run the game so it notices them

1 decade ago

^ this. I tried for the poker night at the inv achievements back when it was released, and the last 2 just always evaded me (I guess I didnt get lucky with the hands). How much time are people willing to spend for £0.50?

1 decade ago

More time than they would looking for a job ;-p

1 decade ago

Sounds about right xD
I do the rewards for games I enjoy, and when they look like the time-frame for getting the achievement isn't too high. Others just aren't worth the effort.

1 decade ago

I might favor a game over another if there are rewards for it but in the end, I get whatever I get and don't let any rewards dictate how I play.

I already work 40/hrs a week, I want my play time to be enjoyable.

1 decade ago

That is such a sad truth.

1 decade ago

True. A straight flush could take ages assuming no SAM and a fair RNG. The odds of getting one on any given hand are over 64,000-1

1 decade ago

I'm doing this with Poker Night 1, the PN2 achievements look way too hard..

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 weeks ago.

1 decade ago

agreed, I tried to get this one for hours... looks like I will miss out on that one.

1 decade ago

Thanks for the heads up, i was waiting to get both games for cheap at some point... even better since GMG credit works fine for me.

1 decade ago

and still no poker bundle

1 decade ago

Can i earn something if i already got some of these achievements before ?

1 decade ago

nope.

1 decade ago

Yes, if you haven't launched the game since you've linked your Steam account to Playfire.

Check https://www.playfire.com/XXX/games?letter=p (change XXX by your Playfire user name), if you don't see any achievements for Poker Night, you're good, just launch the game on Steam, and Playfire will track your game.

1 decade ago

Thanks for that!

1 decade ago

I have 0.93$ on my current balance for doing the Witcher 2 achievements.Is there a promo or something that could give me like 0.07$ so I can get Poker Night 1.

1 decade ago

Yes, I see from your profile that you have fez, play it and earn some achievements.

1 decade ago

Thanks. Didn't see that.Now I'm off to get some achievements.

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

no,you cant or at least i cant

1 decade ago

Playfire is awesome when its working. I've earned 50 USD so far for playing stuff I was already going to play anyway. Picked up a couple nice games and dlc with the credit. \o/

1 decade ago

Bought them both, thanks for the tip!

1 decade ago

Poker Night 2 "We Are the 1%" is a pain in the @ss. Great game very fun.
Why GMG dont have The Wrath of The Lamb DLC for The Bindig of Issac T_T.

1 decade ago

You need 13 continuous tournament wins for this. Just call/raise 1 turn then go all in. If you are about to fail with a hand ( winning percentage is 10% or less ), hit alt+f4 to exit, then start the game again and repeat hand that till you will.

1 decade ago

Thanks! Its work XD

1 decade ago

Well, we already discussed this on another thread on these forums.

Stage 3 reminds me of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNfGyIW7aHM

:D :D

1 decade ago

If I do the achievements before the time is over and I still didn't get rewarded when the rewards ran out, will I still get rewarded or not?

9 years ago

Closed 9 years ago by ruddyadam.