Dear Steamgifts,

We've had some fun, you and I. But it's just not doing it for me any more, you know? The giveaway wins, they're more common, less special. I still love them, sure, but they just don't hold the same BANG that they used to (except that thing you do with your mouth. Yeeeah, that's the stuff). We've talked for over 11,000 comments and I've been sarcastic from puzzle giveaways to Support. It's been a good run.

But it's over now. I'm leaving you, Steamgifts. No, it's not about your sister, Playblink. We both know she could never hope to be like you. She's too much of a golddigger. No, there's no other site in my life. It's always just been about you and me, baby. But I'm feeling trapped, like I don't get enough free time. So this is it... goodbye. I'll never forget you. The hope as a giveaway closed, the tears when I lost a 3 entry, 2 copy giveaway, the smiles when I leeched another game from people more deserving, the people trading away my own giveaways. We've had some good times, you and I. But this is it. The end... goodbye, Steamgifts.

All my love,
thejadefalcon

P.S. I'm not really leaving, but my activity is going to sharply drop from September 12th onwards for six months. My very beautiful American girlfriend is finally coming back to England after nearly a year apart (six months together in a three year long relationship really sucks, by the way), so I'm going to be spending almost all of my time with her. I'll be back to annoying you all in six months, but I'll visit when I can throughout my "vacation." Love to you all, Jade. <3

P.P.S. Being back in Support has not changed this at all. I'm still going. I can just help the site before I do.

P.P.P.S. Is the SG equivalent of a Dear John letter a Dear xarabas?

September 12th. Have four hours before I head off to Heathrow to collect her. I've had fun knowing you all and I'll pop my ugly face back in as often as I can, but you can consider me officially buggered off at this point. <3 See you in six months!

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Closed 1 decade ago by thejadefalcon.