Everybody Love Everybody Giveaways are Looking for New Members

Our 1 Yr Anniversary was January 23 :D

You can check our group page. There you can find our group rules. and if you'd like to join, leave a reply here, then consider joining us in our Group Chat steam://friends/joinchat/103582791433962035 which will be public for the duration of recruiting.

Goal - 65 Members

Current - 59 Members

Recruiting - Adding 6 more!! :D :D

For those who are looking to join. Our minimum requirements include:

• $200.00 contributor minimum
  • Donating a nonbundle game to the group within the first 72 hours of joining so we do not presume you are mooching
  • If you do not want to be active, either gaming or chat. You are still welcome to apply. However, I probably will look for higher CV individuals if that is the case compared to the minimum. These individuals would also have to keep me friended, so I can keep in touch with them.

Our group's page is here
Take a look at the rules and new member guidelines.
**Our group chat is open to those interested in joining, but please post on this topic first

Thanks,
PunasaurusRex
Note: Do Not ADD Punasaurus. Leave a post of interest here. Then join in steam chat.

Please note:
*We do not require members to be active. However, those who are around the minimum or history of giveaways that have failed in our group, we highly recommend to come to group chat and hang out with us if they are interested in joining.

Some Interesting Facts:

• 2500 Successful Giveaways since group was started Jan. 23, 2013

• Giveaways from Bioshock Infinite to Bastion to Call of Duty Black Ops 2 to Gunpoint etc

• Kondratizator - a missionary gone crazy from life in the Jersey Shore

• Tiny Sarling - super powerhouse at shooters - she will shoot you between the eyes

• Nazty Fox - well....he's just NAZZZZTY

• Galindo - likes to play with princess dolls

• Likwitsnake - he's actually a solid

• Kataztrophik - girls, he cray cray - need I say more

A Recruitment Giveaway - Completed
A Recruitment Giveaway 2 - Completed
A Recruitment Giveaway 3 - Completed
A Recruitment Giveaway 4 - Completed
A Recruitment Giveaway 5 - Completed
A Recruitment Giveaway 6 - Completed
A Recruitment Giveaway 7 - Completed
A Recruitment Giveaway 8 - Completed