I'm sure the title pique your curiosity :)
I've 10 games to give and instead of doing 10 "normal" giveaways, I thought that it can be fun to do something and see what happens ;)
So I group them in bundle like this:
- Halloween Bundle : Haunted Hell Reach (gift), All Zombies Must Die! (gift), Bunch Of Heroes + DLC (gift)
- Bundle Bundle : The Ship (gift), Secret of the Magic Crystals (gift), Blueberry Garden (key)
- Flight Bundle : Flight Control HD (gift), Lunar Flight (gift)
- Good-Old-Days Bundle : LucasArts Adventure Pack (gift), Commander Keen Complete Pack (gift)
And I've create 4 public group:
The groups will be open until Sunday 30th December around 3pm French Time
Sunday afternoon I'll put them in private and I'll use Random.org to assign each bundle at one group. Games will be given with Steamgifts in group giveaway.
You can join only ONE group, you cannot know which bundle is attached to which group before they go to private.
If you're in more than one group (between the 4 groups) you will be disqualified!
- How long giveaways will length? => one week to let everyone enter
- Do I need contribution? => nope, no contribution required
- Why 4 groups? => To avoid link leak
- Do I need to stay in the group after the giveaways end? => Nope
- How many giveaways there will be? => One by game, except for Bunch Of Heroes where I'll also give the DLC to the winner :D
- How much time is left before they are made private? => Group will set private around 3pm French Time Sunday 30th December
- When the giveaways start? => Monday 31th December when I wake up, all giveaways will be launch at the same time ;)
This my first public event, I hope all will be good but if you've questions feel free to ask :)