In my opinion since a lot time ago not a good bundle, but still people buy it, the people have no taste or what?, i understand maybe 10.000 but 58.000 for a fail bundle? , really?

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

1 decade ago

If you wanna do charity, you could just donate the money straight to a charity. They get a lot more that way.

1 decade ago

+1, HB is a company, they just give a bit more to charity than most.

1 decade ago

Just throwing it out there, but you're able to control how much goes to who. You could give 100% of your purchase amount to charity excluded PayPal fees.

1 decade ago

But many people don't change it, so HB makes money along with the charities.

1 decade ago

Brilliant point, except you can decide how your money gets split up (100% to charity, maybe?).

1 decade ago

In the end however it is not you, who is spending the money to charity, but the developers of some games. You only demand them to spend that money to charity, that you gave them for their products.

1 decade ago

If you want games, you should get them directly on a gaming store.
The developers get more that way.

It is a charity service, not a fan service.

1 decade ago

Little tweaking, and ya got something. "If you want more games from a particular developer, you should get them directly from the developer. The developers get more that way, which they can use to make more games."
Well, as long as the developer actually holds the rights to the game, of course.

1 decade ago

NOTFORCHARITY#
oh I love it when ppl come up with that tired argument

1 decade ago

HB is a company, they started doing mostly good or very good bundles to grow up, after they got a lot of popularity their bundles quality started going down, tons of ppl defending them saying "don't complain is for charity" I say "Oh cool, but this is not a reason for me to buy every single thing that appears in their bundle(I won't spend my money on something I won't use)", but HB as a company should care about quality too, not just increasing price for bundles, putting games in what most ppl won't be interested and making repeats, and if you wanna do charity is as Ytharius said above.

1 decade ago

wut? if they were for charity they wouldnt have made 900.000$ of profit for them selves in the humble store alone, not to mention all the profit from the "humble" tip which is probably in millions, that is NOT a charity, charities DONT earn money

1 decade ago

Duly noted.

1 decade ago

Thanks! Entered.

1 decade ago

Just because it's not to your taste doesn't make it a fail bundle. What's wrong with it? I've heard good things about most the games.

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

1 decade ago

Your avatar = me reading the OP ...

1 decade ago

Believe it or not, there are people in the world who share different opinions than yours (and can express it more maturely than a 12 year old at that).

1 decade ago

Well said. Big +1

1 decade ago

Pretty much any bundle is a great deal if you don't own any of the games and really want to play some of them. Whodathunkit

1 decade ago

only if you plan to play the games

1 decade ago

What's so awful about it? Some of us love playing android games every once in a while too, and getting The Cave with a bunch of stuff was never this cheap on any platform before.

1 decade ago

The Cave for Android was free on Amazon last December.

1 decade ago

Really? I missed it :( Anyway, my phone's internal storage isn't so big.

1 decade ago

Well, considering the fact that good bundles sell 1 mil+ copies, I would say that 58 000 is very low, even for a bad bundle.

1 decade ago

After reading this I was sure their was a hidden giveaway somewhere...

Well now I just saw he was suspended, oh well that's at least something xD

1 decade ago

''but it doesn't have titanfall and dayz and rust and skyrim legendary edition and dark souls 2 so bad bundle''

1 decade ago

:D +1 lol´d

1 decade ago

Oh bugger off, mobile bundles are quite shitty, don´t pretend the contrary, i consider Groupees bundles better even when i buy them for 1 music album.

1 decade ago

Just because not every god damn bundle it's an Origin bundle or some other AAA one that doesn't make it a fail bundle or a crappy bundle. Get a fucking grip already.

And this bundle actually looks pretty awesome. If i had an Android phone/tablet i would have bought it for sure.

1 decade ago

I'd say it's about right. Humble Origin bundle sold 2.14 million times. So keep things in perspective.

1 decade ago

No steam keys, so $.01 gets your 3 decent games and counts as another sale. I'm more surprised at the price rise on the weaker bundles.

1 decade ago

he got suspended xD

1 decade ago

!?

may i ask (the mods) why he got suspended? There was a thread a few days ago about bundles complaining, but i don't think he got against the rules, or at least from what i remember. Now i should re-read the FAQ. However, if this message is seen, may i get a precise quote of the rules explaining the reasons he got suspended? Thanks mods.

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

1 decade ago

Me? Why are you asking?

1 decade ago

i know who you are

1 decade ago

He has won Serious Same Complete Pack though he only has two of the games on his account, probably because of that.

1 decade ago

Oh silly me! Few days ago a mod opened a thread about HB complains, now it is taken the first opportunity to suspend a user that complains about that. Nah, there can't be any relation. What was i thinking?
However if i get an official answer they may be able to remove every doubt.

1 decade ago

Yes, I know which thread you're talking about, but bobo said it was just a thought.

1 decade ago

That makes me sad.

1 decade ago

That's because of my innuendo or someone else's behavior?

1 decade ago

I was the one that hosted the Serious Sam Complete Pack giveaway that wasn't redeemed. :P

1 decade ago

I'm sorry man :(

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 months ago.

1 decade ago

They are actually pretty good mobile titles. Too bad my phone is indisposed, but I'm looking forward to playing them.

1 decade ago

I agree recent bundles aren't as enticing but they're still good deals. Imagine you had to do a game bundle once every two weeks, not so many games are released in the course of 2 weeks that fit the bundle format so in the end, humble bundle has to lower the standards or repeat games, or even make ebook/music bundles to fill the gaps. Still quite a good portion of the payments go to charity so I don't think there's too much to complain about the bundles being less interesting.

1 decade ago

HB "number of bundles sold" goes down, but they're still keep being the best bundle website for now.

1 decade ago

Well, bundlestars is not really that far.

1 decade ago

HB is like Blizzard, a company!

1 decade ago

in other news, apparently the government can approve food as edible by mistake and not notice til its in the already being reported on ;)

1 decade ago

I must agree with the OP, that bundle was horribly bad

1 decade ago

58000 isn't that much for HB, is it?

1 decade ago

They usually hit into the 100,000's. So no, that isn't much at all really lol.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Mareares.