Celebrate good times, come on! KickstartGifts is celebrating its anniversary! So it's not exactly one year, I'm slightly late -- but hey, it's the gifts that count.

This is a group for people whose libraries still have plenty of room for growth. If your account is worth less than $350 (which you can check using SteamDB) you can join this group to get it up there. Free weekend games don't count, so right now, if you see NBA 2K15 in your library and you don't have it, you can subtract a whopping $59.99 -- or, for those bad at mathematics, that means your account value can be up to $409.99.

Rules for entering and instructions are in this discussion post. Do not ask in this thread how you can join, because then you obviously haven't read this post. To anyone who wants to post "my account is worth $2000 can I join": the current record holder for rejected applicants is someone with an account value of $18,793 and growing -- seriously, this guy is nuts. Unless you can beat that, I'm not impressed.

So what's up this week? Well, it wouldn't be an anniversary if it wasn't multiple games, right? So here's some treats picked out of the Halloween basket. I tried to make it something for everyone.

For everyone who's read all this but can't join the group I've got a consolation prize. And if that's not good enough, hang out in chat on Sunday for the monthly wishlist GA. Peace out!

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

$5666, Happy Halloween :P

9 years ago

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

9 years ago

members by invite only @_@

9 years ago

If you want/are eligible to join, just read the discussion post. :D

9 years ago

9 years ago

Thanks for the giveaways. :D

9 years ago

Let there be bump, while I'm still a pumpkin!

9 years ago

$408 so looks like I pass :>

9 years ago

Thanks for the great giveaways.

9 years ago

9 years ago

You haven't read the rules "using the value of your games ignoring sales (the green number on the right)" Plus steamdb clearly stated that you have " 51 games with a total value of $798 "

9 years ago

https://steamdb.info/calculator/?player=76561198151213175&currency=us
Looks like i pass m8

edit : aw D: now it 391$

9 years ago

damn, $2569 ;/ so close ....

9 years ago

i feel u

9 years ago

Nice idea Nudi :P

9 years ago

9 years ago

Ha ha yeah.

9 years ago

Nice idea.
Good luck with your group.
And thanks for the consolation prize :)

9 years ago

9 years ago

You made me check the value. $1614 if I subtract NBA 2K15. But 9 games not on Steam, some not counted, Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter is marked as "This game is granted to everyone as it is in the Steam package". On the other hand Half-Life 2: Lost Coast is listed as $39.99.

9 years ago

Lost Coast is a persistent bug. Sometimes they correctly list it at no price, at other times they list it as whatever the current package that happens to include Lost Coast is worth. Apparently it's option #2 this time.

Unfortunately no site for calculating account totals is perfect, but of the ones I've checked SteamDB still does the best job. Also, since the point is to make the group available to people who don't have a lot of games, it's not important that the total is precise, only that it's not too far off.

9 years ago

Fair enough. From what you said in another post, it's clear that SteamDB gives a lower value due to updated prices, which would help people. I assume people who are close enough can argue their case.

Frankly my value would be much higher if I activated all my bundle keys (or even 10% of them), or counted my alternate accounts, such as the family account (which have a lot fewer games, but still...). It's not like I need more games or can't afford them if I do want them (which is why I haven't entered giveaways for over a year and a half).

9 years ago

Even checking out this link might be worth it! http://myreff.com/c?r=rFGrJcTKd

9 years ago

Per the FAQ, referral links are not allowed on the forum. If you delete your post, you might avoid the banhammer.

9 years ago

fug 62 games worth 766$ even though most of them are from giveaways well bad luck i guess also nice idea there op
edit:https://steamdb.info/calculator/?player=ironfistmo&currency=us can thevalue of sales apply :P

9 years ago

Using the value of sales would be a nightmare since it fluctuates even more than the value without sales.

9 years ago

9 years ago

Well...
https://steamdb.info/calculator/?player=anqueetus&currency=us
no, its really not that much. :(

9 years ago

Steamgifts calculator is giving me a far smaller value than that website, seems a bit unfair that I can't join because of that webiste :).

9 years ago

SG values bundled games at $0, I don't. Looking at what games you actually have, it's definitely fair that you can't join. You have plenty, go play!

9 years ago

he only has 13 good games.

9 years ago

I don't even want to imagine the trouble I'd have to go through to make a group based on how many good games you have. :-)

9 years ago

BadRats? yes/no

9 years ago

Closed 9 years ago by Nudiustertian.