Group has now been closed
It was an interesting journey and I wish to thank all who made it possible: Contributors who generously gave gifts to the unlucky, community for its support & kind words and lastly support members who endured our way too many reroll tickets.
You have my gratitude.
For those that still remain unlucky: There exists few unlucky groups. One could try applying in them. I also recommend visiting forum often for puzzles and hidden giveaways.
Finally some statistics:
- Founded 15th August 2012. Closed 13th May 2013.
- Sent over 313 invites (for cherry position). Small number of them were rejected for various reasons.
- Out of those unlucky cherries, 270 won a game either in group or outside it. Fastest wins inside group were within few hours after joining. Some people won during the application process itself (waiting to get invited).
- Stats of cherries at the time of invite. Average number of wins: 0.27 (DLCs, betas, soundtracks, public giveaways with 100% chance to win and in the beginning also developer giveaways). Average number of entries: 1013. Average member time: 5.3 months (actually higher as many members were older than year but it only showed as 12 months).
- Highest number of entries for cherry when invited: 3065 (had zero wins too).
- Group had 110 poppers. Some never made a giveaway but that was not mandatory.
- There were 276 giveaways (counting only group giveaways i.e. no private ones), some of them had more than one gift. 63 giveaways ended without any entries. Range was broad: from Fortix to Bioshock Infinite. Lowest chance of winning was 1/56 and highest was 1 (multiple cases).