Nozzle is playing Diablo 3

Todays Deal

50% off Take on Helicopters - singlemulticoopplayer flight simulator thingythingy game.

Price

€19.99 / $24.99

Game Information

The brand new helicopter game from independent developers Bohemia Interactive – creators of the award-winning military-Sim series Arma 2. Built upon over 10 years of experience in cutting-edge simulator development, Take On Helicopters immerses players within beautifully rich landscapes and an authentic flight model.

The player takes on the role of a civilian helicopter pilot. Harry Larkin’s aviation business has fallen on tough times. Built up over decades, it’s now only days away from closure. His sons face an uncertain future, struggling to save the company their father spent his whole life building. Together, they must take on contracts and competitors; together, they take on helicopters!

Take your first steps towards mastering rotor-wing flight across a massive range of enjoyable challenges, or create your own missions using the powerful easy-to-use mission editor.

Take to the air above two beautifully rich and expansive environments, based upon real-world North American and South Asian terrain-data.

Take on cutting-edge technology, helicopters modeled in stunning detail, a large-scale, open-world sandbox and authentic flight dynamics…

Metascore

Achievements

N/A

Recommendation

Flight simulator of kinds, looks semi-realistic graphics from what i tell. but most probably not worth the price. - TheNozzle

General Consensus - Buy this game?

If you do not like flight simulators, this probably wont be the deal for you! - TheNozzle

Credits

TheNozzle

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Cool

1 decade ago

Pretty nice idea, especially the mini-review. Thanks!

1 decade ago

Thanks! Vote for sticky.

1 decade ago

+1

1 decade ago

+1

1 decade ago

+9000

1 decade ago

+1

1 decade ago

If you will be able to post images (without an imagehosting site), then I'm in :)

1 decade ago

+1

1 decade ago

+6

1 decade ago

Well, that's actually worthy of a mini-web page, like a site where it will be a mini-review and stuff about the game + comments so people could tell what they think about the game. :) Gj anyways.

1 decade ago

Nice:) Keep updating!

1 decade ago

Wow, thats nice idea, can i sometimes maybe help you with mini-reviews? :) I review games and books but my english isnt best :\

1 decade ago

The plan i have with this is to be community driven, by the community for the community (thanks razer for letting me steal your slogan and alter it!) add me on steam

1 decade ago

Wow, looks even better with it filled out :P Very nice formatting/mini-review :)

1 decade ago

Good idea!
But I think you should also add the %off along with the original price.
Just a little suggestion.

1 decade ago

Added!

1 decade ago

It's definitely a worthy of a play. :)

1 decade ago

Great idea buddy! I'll toss my review in when I can

1 decade ago

oh god at last,can you make a thread like,steam Dlc,game releases also,im tired of seeing them

1 decade ago

Wow! Hey, I've been working a bit on a deals tracker thingy for about a week or so, though it's not nearly as informative as this is. I'd be happy to show you what I've got so far if you feel like adding me.

1 decade ago

Amazing thread

1 decade ago

Great idea ! (I disagree with the verdict of the review, but that's just taste, I guess)

1 decade ago

Really cool idea :D

1 decade ago

Pretty nice game, but this thread is awesome. I always check some reviews of the games that are on daily deal. You should also put some gameplay links.

1 decade ago

maybe in the future, it's sorta a step-in to maybe get someone interested in the game and look some gameplay up themselves!

1 decade ago

Great thread! Thanks :)

1 decade ago

Portal 1 and 2

1 decade ago

That is a great idea!! Thanks for creating this thread =D I already have Anomaly, but I'm looking forward to your next reviews \o

1 decade ago

Thank you for exploring the sister site- http://www.steamgamesales.com/

1 decade ago

Wow, that's a cool and time consuming idea you have there! Thanks! :)

1 decade ago

I try to give back to the community that has given me so much :)

1 decade ago

dude wth... the people who made this game just made Wolfenstein 3D FREE by making it a FREE-TO-PLAY Browser game
Link is here: http://wolfenstein.bethsoft.com/game_EU.php

News article is here: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/05/09/mein-leben-wolfenstein-3d-in-your-browser-free/

1 decade ago

I love our censorship, but what did I expect? ^^
Sorry, your IP address shows you are coming from a country that requires us to block access to this particular site.

1 decade ago

but why in austria too -.-
I hate you censorshiiiiip.

1 decade ago

lol, too near to the bavarian borderline ^^

1 decade ago

Eh, you can still buy the gmae on steam :P

1 decade ago

No, you can't. (only gifting should work, half-assed Valve ^^) It's restricted. And you can't buy a retail, because is shows Nazi-sysmbols & therefore everything is banned in Germany. (And the master-ban-guys are the Bavarian) I'm not sure, but I think Germany sued the devs for trying to publish it in Germany, too searched it,yep they had to pay money.

1 decade ago

As soon as the daily deal was posted I was like. Ohmahgosh wolfenstein! Then I saw the wolf pack? I nearly broke my hand reaching into my wallet so fast.

1 decade ago

Also I am going to try to do a Random Review for it sometime later today.

1 decade ago

i was about to do the same thing, but happily people posted about it in chat before i did :D

1 decade ago

it is awful that counting is 1:1 euro/dollar ... euro is worth more than dollar , i dream about buying in dollar zone

1 decade ago

So do i, but the world isn't fair to everyone :/

1 decade ago

when its still the same as one new zealand dollar, that makes me laugh

1 decade ago

Wolfenstein 3d is free on iOS right now

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by SkumbagNzl.