Comment has been collapsed.

get Titanfall

9 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

9 years ago

thats the joke, if you like RPGs you should try Fallout:New Vegas. is one of the best of latter years, Divinity original sin is good too.

9 years ago

Bad Joke.

9 years ago

ill be here all week.

9 years ago

Please do, we need moar!

9 years ago

Watch Dogs is crap,but Russians call it masterpeice. Then Goodbye Deponia. An good point and click one. Then Rust. An suraviral game like Dayz or Arma,but sadly new news from users say the the dev left(garry)it. Then Skyrim an perfect RPG to play with,abeit hardcore one. Then Fallout New Vegas an another perfect RPG-FPS one. Then Divinity Original Sin an perfect RPG too. Borderlands-The pre-sequel is not bad,but price tag is HUGE unless its same as BL2 worth. Shadow of Mordor is also good one. Then The Talos Priciple an perfect but expensive puzzle game smillar to Portal ones.

9 years ago

Half-Life 3.

9 years ago

Grim Dawn

9 years ago

I'm looking for Life Goes On. Its in your wishlist.

9 years ago

Mine is too! I was going to redeem my 500th game tomorrow and make a milestone thread. :p

I voted Bad Rats. I was going to do Barbie, but you need Bad Rats in your life first.

9 years ago

Deleted

9 years ago

I just noticed you don't own fortix or skyrim.

Why don't you own the official SG GAMES?! D: (Although I think you are supposed to win Fortix, is the rules. :P)

9 years ago

Get Plague Inc

9 years ago

A fallout game.

9 years ago

Bad Rats is the answer.

9 years ago

Bad Rats is always the answer.

9 years ago

Deponia or Fallout 3. I would meet you personally to convince you to buy those games if I could.

9 years ago

Instead of wasting your money on garbage, here are some recommendations of great games:

I highly recommend getting KSP, if you'd be able to run it. It's really awesome, especially modded.

9 years ago

RPGs? try a Final Fantasy game then.

9 years ago

Grim Dawn,Titan quest,Wasteland or overlord complete(3 games on GMG for chips worth of price)

9 years ago

I was going to recommend Braid... but it looks like you already have that.

9 years ago

Skyrim! Or Bad Rats! Nvm, Skyrim! Or maybe Bad Rats...

Actually, whatever. Those are basically the same game.

9 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 months ago.

9 years ago

Bad rats is love, bad rats is life!

9 years ago

From your wishlist best is Fallout New Vegas,
Next is Skyrim you just need to mod it hard,
don't need much modding for Fallout new Vegas just 1 perk every level, a nude mod and play it on hardcore.

9 years ago

What is your operating system just out of curiosity? Cause I may be able to strike a few games off your wishlist that might be unplayable (i.e. Fallout 3).

EDIT: Actually can pretty much tell you what not to get at least.

Fallout 3 - Cause it is an unplayable bug riddled mess on anything newer than Windows 7 (still struggles with older OS's as well).
Watchdogs - Very much a marmite game. You either love it or hate it. Unfortunately seems most of the budget on this game went into marketing. Also without modding is an unoptimised piece of shite.
*DayZ - Save yourself a lot of money and just get Arma 2 Combined Operatons + DayZ Commander instead. You get way more game for your money and it is far more playable than the painfully slow progressing DayZ Standalone. Hell I'll even get you the Arma 2 if you are so desperate to try it, provided it goes on sale.

EDIT 2: Despite being an MMO, been looking through your played games list and think The Secret World might be up your street, if you like rpg and puzzles (oh boy the puzzles in this game).

9 years ago

Deleted

9 years ago

Yeah Fallout 3 will be unplayable, even with heavy modding. If you are to get a Fallout game, get New Vegas cause it actually works!

9 years ago

I can play Fallout 3 on Windows 8.1 check my gamelist
Oh and even modded.

9 years ago

You could buy a game... or you could buy Ice Cream?

Divinity Original Sin maybe, but it is a pricey one.

9 years ago

The two Fallout games are on sale at Greenmangaming for $/€ 2 each atm. For your 500th anniversary I'd choose an epic game. Skyrim feels adequate or maybe Shadow of Mordor. That's my 2 cents. Thanks for Skyrim :)!

Oh yeah, and Divinity might not be a bad idea either. But I'd go with one of the two I've mentioned above.

9 years ago

From your wishlist I can definitely recommend Child Of Light, it's amazing if a little short, This War Of Mine, Bully, Zen Bound 2 or Sir, You Are Being Hunted.

For puzzle platformers though, if you don't mind them being kinda short, I'd highly recommend Pretentious Game!

Oh, and thanks for Skyrim!

9 years ago

buy worst game so you'll regret milestoning for next time. If not AC4:BF was for 5 quids yesterday, should be back at Encore Day. Or you can buy Skyrim:LE it's for fantastic price now, tons of mods with it, so endless gaming.

Edit: also Bully is nice, very funny story (wait for last lowest price 2.5GBP, should be soon enough on any next xmas sale day). Fallouts are great, with some fixing mods and rebalancing even better.
Watch Dogs is cool game, but it doesn't deserve full price, not even half price, wait for 5-10 quids around that one, complete edition of course with all DLCs

9 years ago

Darksiders! Its on sale.

9 years ago

What about Tron 2.0 ? :)

9 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

9 years ago