1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is there a way to hide the featured giveaways? I seem to be missing that one.

Edit: Oh, nevermind, turns out under the account drop-down menu there's a section for Steamgifts Plus that has it.

1 decade ago

I usually don't install add ons and stuff but i decided to give this one a shot, it's amazing! :D

1 decade ago

Really nice plug-in.

Love it!

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

1 decade ago

Thanks for all your hard work on this, Kaitlin.

This is legendary :)

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Cool! So how did you do it. Do you have a list of DLCs?

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

You should create a document on Google Docs or DropBox to allow contributions to the list. I've seen a few oversights and wouldn't mind assisting.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Is there possibility to make the contributor value filter only work on public giveaways? Because I would like to see all my group giveaways no matter the contributor, and public giveaways only with high enough contributor level.

1 decade ago

Not bad. At all.

1 decade ago

Looks like the bug that prevented the addition of "/page/31337" has returned.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Ok, this is weird. I'm on Chrome. I was on the main forum page, I opened two links (one was this same page), and both of them opened without the 31337. Then Chrome crashed, TWICE. Now I'm trying to replicate the bug, but I can't. Weird.

I'll try to keep an eye open if this happens again, for the moment looks like everything's working fine.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Yeah, noticed that... Gmail has been down for a couple of minutes too. Everything's ok, thanks for the quick replies :)

1 decade ago

"+ Added filtering for DLC for games you don't own."

...yes. So much work going into this, thanks a lot.

1 decade ago

Indeed, I've been waiting for this for a long time.

1 decade ago

Can you squeeze the spacing a bit more :) pretty please. Thanks for this wonderful work either way.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

I'm not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this, but it seems to be randomly clearing the filters loading from SG. Going to the SG Sync adds them again, but I'm not sure why they're disappearing. The filters I've added myself do not disappear, only the games loaded from the SG library.

Perhaps it could be related to the automatic sync it's supposed to do every hour?

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

I realized that if you search for a specific game's giveaway and then erase your search games that are filtered out appear again. Not sure if this can be fixed and personally it doesn't bother me much but I just thought I'd let you know.

1 decade ago

Just wanted to state once again, that I still would like to see alphabetically sorted giveaway filter lists.
Atm it looks like it's almost the case, just in reverse ... ?!?

1 decade ago

Filters, user tags, etc. are shown in the list from newest to oldest. Since they are added in alphabetically, they present in the list in reverse alphabetical order. This does not affect the functionality of the add-on in any other way. If you insist on having them arranged alphabetically, you can always add them manually in reverse alphabetical order.

1 decade ago

You're doing an excellent job with this addon Kaitlyn, thanks a lot. Your work is appreciated and the addon is very useful :).

Feature Request: The ability to temporarily disable endless scrolling even when we're partway scrolled down the page, so that we can reach the end of the page. For the forums and main giveaway listings. Thanks!

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

From the main homepage (giveaway listing), I scroll down all the way so fast that I can't see the Loading Next Page with my human eyes. I reach the bottom and don't see the loading message, but 2-3 seconds later, it loads the next page and I am now looking at the next page rather than the bottom of the site.

1 decade ago

It works but you literally can't go even a bit above where it says "NEW FROM THE FORUMS" or it'll load the page

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Sounds like a good idea. Thanks a lot!

1 decade ago

Ah, you are indeed correct.

1 decade ago

I've found myself wanting to do it so I scrolled down quickly and I came to realize that xD

1 decade ago

Very nice. Just add the thanks filter and it will be perfect.

1 decade ago

I don't like Firefox, chrome and opera, don't like the interface, code processing and features... IE can support addons, make it for it!

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Stubborn I.E. users...

1 decade ago

There's nothing wrong with using IE, so long as it's 9 or 10. Complaining about lack of userscript support for it is silly though.

1 decade ago

Spammers & hackers and Crackers love it when you use IE, it makes their live so much easier :P

1 decade ago

Like I said, modern versions of IE are fine; we're not talking about IE 6 here. Not perfect, I prefer Opera myself, but there's nothing hugely wrong with them. Modern IE actually has some pretty nice security features. The problem is usually the person using the browser, not the browser itself. Someone with good browsing habits using IE 10 shouldn't have many problems.

1 decade ago

IE 9 and 10 have working exploits ;p

1 decade ago

I never said they were perfect, I said they were fine. Every single browser has vulnerabilities and exploits from time to time, and even though their market share is shrinking, IE is still a huge target. There is no such thing as a perfect program (not one of any real size, at least). For instance, notice the Secunia advisories on the latest version of Chrome, and then compare to IE 10. Chrome has more advisories and vulnerabilities than IE, but both have been patched because that's what you do: release the best product you can, and fix any problems you find as fast as you can.

1 decade ago

You're doing the internet wrong :/

1 decade ago

Just letting you know the Hide DLC function doesn't work for "Beat Hazard iTunes & m4a file support", probably due to the "&".

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Hmm.. well it's not for me using FF19 with GM1.5 and these settings.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Ah okay thanks, I thought maybe it was a more serious issue, didn't except it to be a string mismatch due to a typo xD
Not such a big deal for me since I'll most likely snag the game up at Steam sales soonish =)

1 decade ago

For the last few hours I've been getting horrible freezes (around 3 minutes) every time I try to open a new Steamgifts page. The browser actually becomes unresponsive. I don't know if it is trying to pull code from your google-code page to check for new updates (and if so, is that failing?) or if it is failing at some other point.

I removed the add-on and reinstalled a fresh version and the same thing keeps happening. Is there a way to disable automatic updates? Any ideas on what is causing this? I am using firefox with greasemonkey and the browser is used ONLY for steamgifts. No other pages are open. As soon as I disable the script and/or greasemonkey (in between the horrible pauses) it works fine. The control panel works fine, the pauses only occur while loading actual steamgifts pages.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Same here, or at least I was... it's cleared up now. According to Chrome it was a delay in accessing the Google code page which was causing the whole page to hang.

1 decade ago

(This is why it's recommended to web developers to put all javascript at the very bottom of the site.)

1 decade ago

Yep same here. It cleared up after a few hours. =) Shouldn't it have been affecting everyone? I'd imagine an unresponsive browser would cause people some concern?

1 decade ago

Using this now.

Wow it is awesome.

1 decade ago

How did i not know about this? O_O
It's awesome. Cheers

1 decade ago

Looks cool. Might download sometime later.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Can you add somehow to search all forum topics by 1 user?
Example: I want to find all my topics in forums, but I can't remember their names, so I want to type "insane7" and it show me all my topics.

It would be cool if you can add it somehow.
Thanks!

1 decade ago

This ^, but I suggested it already as an feature from CG himself, no answer for months though.

1 decade ago

This is something the site could do. Any addon would have to download a few hundred pages to do this. Completely unrealistic.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

I would like to be able to filter games by cretor's UserTag. Is that possible?

To give a reason why I would like to do that is that I want to have the same UserTag on a group of people and then check all their giveaways by a single filter :)

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Deleted-6622724.