1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

downloaded it today, works great thanks!

1 decade ago

Holy shi-! This addon deserves 2 muffins.

1 decade ago

But ehh... Can you add an feature that remembers if you use the endless scrolling and newest first option? I have to turn them of on every topic i visit.

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

1 decade ago

my bad...

1 decade ago

Why not submit this to the Google chrome webstore?

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

I found a bug, I guess. I opened my giveaway with 3 entries and it says "25% chance to win" (25% = 4 entries). So, it looks like it counts me as 4th entry, but I can't enter my own giveaway.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

I cannot edit the number after the (Per Copy) anymore? It's now stuck at 100 and I cant do anything.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

thanks kaitlyn

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

thx for it!!!!

1 decade ago

Been using this for quite some time now... and... IT GREAT!!! Thx! :)

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

maybe have a badge called unlucky winner?
where the winner won fake giveaways

1 decade ago

I like this idea!

+1

1 decade ago

yep, this is an awesome idea!

1 decade ago

No this encourages fake giveaways

1 decade ago

how so?

1 decade ago

Hey, I was noticing that for the featured developer giveaways, it doesn't white it out as being entered unless you actually click the giveaway even if you already entered it. Rest of the giveaways do this fine, just not the developer ones, so I keep thinking I haven't entered the one for Dwarfs?! yet.

And I totally think there should be a badge for the people on the QQ list and one for those who don't win anything for long and don't complain.

1 decade ago

Thanks for the awesome addon. I would like to know if it is possible to filtering giveways by conbributor value? I guess it is the bar below the "entry limit" but the giveways are not filtered at all.

1 decade ago

There is actually. Go to Account>Steamgifts Plus. You'll see a bar there and two boxes below minimum copies and minimum win chance. One has a dollar sign by it. Fill in the second with the amount contributed and you'll not see those any longer.

I also think that you can click on the box that says "show red" so the bubble goes away and that may do it as well.

1 decade ago

Great Addon! But how did you manage to get the forums to the top of the page? I'd like to have that too...

1 decade ago

Looking at the options, I'd guess you check "Hide Featured Giveaway" and also "Replace with New From the forums"

1 decade ago

Found it, thanks :)

1 decade ago

Install for Internet Explorer

-Uninstall Internet Explorer.
:D :D :D :D

1 decade ago

How can one simply use Internet Explorer?

1 decade ago

Not sure why I wasn't using this till now, was using another one, this ones much nicer.

1 decade ago

One of us! One of us!

1 decade ago

I can't install this? I keep trying and it tells me user scripts can't be downloaded from this website...

1 decade ago

User scripts can't be downloaded from any site other than Google's app store. This is a change in Chrome, not in user scripts.

Open your Extensions page in Chrome, drag the script from your downloads directory onto the extensions page. It will install like before.

1 decade ago

I really REALLY like how quickly and thoroughly SG+ is improving. It's fantastic!

Some notes (feel free to ignore me, my beta-tester instincts are temporarily taking over):

1. Highlighting selected text. If I double-click a word, it selects the word and the following space. If I then select Bold or Italic, it removes the space from the selection, joining the highlighted word with whatever comes after it. The space is deleted.
  2. Speaking of selecting text: If I want to make a link, I can't type whatever sentence I'm putting a link in, select the text I want to anchor, and click Link to insert the destination. I have to stop mid-sentence to use the Link button, and if I've already written the sentence, then it's too late!
  3. What is shown in the Preview isn't always what is shown on the final submitted comment. Maybe SG and SG+ are using slightly different implementations of markdown? For example, the comparison signs > < in code mode look fine in preview but turn into > <
  4. Developer giveaways are classified as Public giveaways for the purposes of filtering. Since I always hide public giveaways, I didn't even notice that Dwarfs! was having a Developer giveaway. Just because I don't want to see public giveaways doesn't necessarily mean I don't want to see Developer giveaways.
  5. Speaking of, Dwarfs! is on my wishlist. I wish there were a way to always show giveaways for games on my wishlist. Or really, fine-tune control over the filter. But "Always Show Wishlist" would be enough to filter out Public giveaways and long-shot giveaways, and still show my wishlist giveaways wherever they appear.
  6. The place that I set my contribution value filter (the main page) is different from where I see my contribution value. In fact, if you added a button to the profile page to set that setting (if it's different), there would be no problem, and indeed an increase in convenience.
  7. There is an easy way to export/import the game filters from one browser to another (thank you!), but no similar system for exporting/importing Tagged Users, or indeed the rest of SG+'s settings.
  8. Speaking of tagging users, when I select a color, the drop-down color selection doesn't close, and it covers the Set Tag button. Inconvenient! (Also, if I'm tagging someone, but misspell it slightly, I have to re-type the entire thing. The current tag doesn't populate the textbox. It's very easy to change a usertag to "User tag." haha since that's the default textbox.)

See? Very minor quibbles for a fantastic extension, which already greatly improves the SG experience.

(Haha, in editing this comment, I accidentally hit Submit Comment (below the preview) rather than Save Comment (above the preview), losing all my changes)

Another edit: Something I miss from that other add-on: Updating my remaining P when it loads a new page. As I scroll down the list of giveaways, I can't see how much P I have remaining.

That is all. Thank you again.

1 decade ago

Are the odds calculated correctly? I mean: this giveaway has 1 copy and 1 entry already. It says 100% chance to win, which is technically correct as the person currently entered has a 100% chance of winning. Would it be better to calculate the percentage chance of the next person to enter winning?
E.g. instead of:
1/(Entries/Copies) as a %
It would be
1/(Entries+1/Copies) as a %

So from the above linked giveaway, it would show 50% chance. (Answering: If I join this giveaway, what are my chances of winning?)

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Aaaaah. Awesome :) Nice one Kaitlyn.

1 decade ago

Please remove the button "comment and enter" when there are not enough points to enter in the first place...
This is really annoying, i'm leaving my thanks everywhere without actually entering due too low points..

1 decade ago

Are you sure this is the correct add-on you are using?

1 decade ago

Yes, 110% sure.

Here i recorded it, since it's still happening even with the latest release.

youtube video about the issue

1 decade ago

I didn't even notice there was a feature like that...

1 decade ago

This is amazing, thank you so much! :D

1 decade ago

Wishful thinking, but a filter for the forums would be nice. I'm sick of all the DOTA threads lol.
Keep up the great work, Kaitlyn :)

1 decade ago

Hey, Add a feature to exclude those developer giveaways (like dwarfs) to be excluded from filters.

1 decade ago

add a badge for commenting after yourself :D
idea thought of here

1 decade ago

I'm loving it! seriously, great job on this :D

1 decade ago

absolutely awesome, can't believe I missed it for a month

1 decade ago