1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

its good but when i browse steam gifts with this is makes it kinda slow :(

1 decade ago

Finally found how to install this script in Maxthon. For Maxthon users, if there is anyone except me here that use it..., you have to install the Violentmonkey extension and drag the script in the script manager.

1 decade ago

Awesome :D
I already love it ;x

1 decade ago

Any chance to create quick enter button? It's anoying to open every giveaway to enter :)

1 decade ago

No. It has been answered already that there will not be such a function included.

Quick view might be close to what you want though...

1 decade ago

It's annoying when people enter without commenting or even checking the description.

1 decade ago

I posted some patches on the google code page. Just letting everyone know. It'd be nice if they would get reviewed and possibly merged.

1 decade ago

I love those instructions for how to use with IE :D

1 decade ago

Something weird going on with the filter right now.

I normally browse with Public giveaways hidden. While the page was loading, I briefly glimpsed that there is a Developer Giveaway right now. So, after the page was loaded, I turned on Public giveaways.

The developer giveaway did not appear.

Thinking that there was a chance that I might have already entered, I turned on Show Entered as well. The developer giveaway popped right up. BUT, I hadn't entered! And in fact, once it appeared, if I turned Show Entered back off, the developer giveaway remained properly displayed.

After some experimentation, I found that if I hid all public giveaways and then unhid them, the developer giveaway does NOT appear, until I change ANY OTHER filter setting. Limit by points, Show Entered, Show Green, etc. As long as it's not something that then hides the giveaway (Entry Limit, Show Wishlist Only), the developer giveaway will appear. AND it doesn't matter which direction I'm changing the setting. Turn Show Entered on OR off, or Show Group on OR off, the developer giveaway appears. And it's the same for ANYTHING that hides the developer giveaway. You have to make one more change in the filter for it to appear.

Weird, right?

1 decade ago

I tried to reproduce the bug, but couldn't. What non default settings do you have enabled?

EDIT: Scratch that. I found it. If you have the developer giveaway hidden when the page loads, it behaves that way. I had it visible and then hid it and it showed back up fine.

1 decade ago

Hrmm, it's behaving differently for me then. I just tried it with public giveaways shown and refreshed the page. Hide public giveaways, unhide public giveaways, the developer giveaway doesn't come back until I change anything else.

I'm in Firefox, if that makes a difference.

1 decade ago

As am I. It is probably being caused by the same problem. I will look into it later when I have some free time.

1 decade ago

great work!
any chance for a bigger wishlist than steamgifts? dlc kind of fills up the 25 slots pretty quick, just crusader kings is 21 dlc :P

1 decade ago

[SUGGESTION]
Add the option to dismiss the green bar that notifies you that you won something. Some times it's frustrating to see it every time you login until you actually receive the game and mark it as received.

wbarton approved :P:
01:10 - tragikos: so I'll just have to live with that green bar showing up every time I log in :P
01:11 - tragikos: kait's add on should have a functionality to hide that
01:11 - wbarton: That would be a nice addition. You should report it wherever she takes those.

1 decade ago

+1

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

1 decade ago

When I disable quick view and enable grid view in firefox, giveaways are not click-able any more...

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

1 decade ago

Thank u for this add, but i have a problem with instal, browser say: "u should instal adds only from google webstore!" why u havent page at webstore dude?

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Its over 900!!!!

1 decade ago

The "Hide DLC for games I don't own" seems to be very temperamental for me. One time, it failed to hide the DLC, but it worked after I restarted Firefox. Now though, it hasn't worked for a few days after multiple restarts.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Yeah, I noticed that it started working again. Thanks for the update!

1 decade ago

Install for Internet Explorer
Uninstall Internet Explorer.
Install Firefox, Google Chrome or Opera.
haha

1 decade ago

I can't seem to get this to work at all.. SGE works fine, but this won't work at all, and yes I disable SGE first.. Am I missing something? Cause I don't see filters or any options for endless scrolling or anything..

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Why Quick view takes so long to load? Takes faster to click on the link to load the page.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Sometimes when I reload addon filter almost all. I have to wait like 30 min because "I don't know" for show grid list properly. Also I have disabled addon and compare both list, and some games are filtered out when it shouldn't

1 decade ago

There's 1 minor bug

When you have the game filter settings initially turned off for "Show all public", refresh the front page and turn on the "show all public" filter, you won't see featured giveaways. But when you Turn it on initially, refresh the page and turn it on and off, The featured giveaway will appear normally

1 decade ago

Confirmed. I noticed it again today with the new Dev Giveaway. I wish they were considered separate from regular giveaways, so I could always have them displayed.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Why «Show red» checkbox does not work for searches?

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 months ago.

1 decade ago

Suggestions:

• An option to show your own giveaways disabling any active filters on them. (preferably highlighted in different color)
  • An option to remove any filters on selected games (like wishlist or a list of games that you can disable all filters on)
  • An option to get notification when you get a reply in support topic.

These could be very useful in my opinion. Thanks ^^

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

thanks for the quick response.
I forgot to mention:

• Removing filter on specific groups and users can be useful. (For instance: remove filter on cg, Private xxx Giveaway group etc. so we can see the giveaways and comment on them)

• Remove filters on Developer Giveaways. They're rare and special including hundreds of copies of the same game, they're still treated as regular non contributor giveaways and get filtered.

Probably these will get the same reply as 1st one, still I wanted to mention them incase they can be forgotten :)

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

So, has 1.0.0 been released yet? If not, when will it?

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Thanks, life will be some much easier now

1 decade ago

Thanks for this great add-on :)

Suggestion:
Wishlist (independent from steam) - so you can add things like bundles/packs which you can't do on steam;
And/or automatically highlight (as wishlist items) packs that include games from your wishlist.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Deleted-6622724.