1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Excellent! It's just Amazing!! Great Work! :D It's really nice and easy to use ;)

But i have one thing to fix: the option Newest commen First it's just working on each page of the topic and not with the option Endless scrolling marked... I'm using Chrome FYI :P

1 decade ago

doesnt work for me on chrome and this sounds good

1 decade ago

worked for me...just drag the extension into the extension list in chrome

1 decade ago

TY u should add that on the list

1 decade ago

Thanks.

1 decade ago

Well, the addon is superb. Good job. :)

1 decade ago

Cool!Thanks!

1 decade ago

veeeery nice, thanks for the effort <3

1 decade ago

I almost didn't bother downloading this because of laziness and never having used Greasemonkey before, but I did anyway, and I've got to say, I'm liking this quite a bit! Major kudos and thanks, Kaitlyn!

Note to self: When Kaitlyn posts something, do what that thing is. It'll make your life better.

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

1 decade ago

Me likes it! However, there is a little bit of glitchiness on the homepage when I move the scrolls up/down. The banner at the top seems to glitch. All in all still excellent!

1 decade ago

I've got a small request. Could you have the list of games filtered sorted in alphabetical order ?

I often use it to hide dlc of games I don't own. When I purchase the game I want to remove the dlc from my filter list. Having the games listed in alphabetical order would put all the dlc entries near each other since they share the games name, making it much more convenient to remove them all.

Also, I don't really like having to scroll the page just to get endless scrolling to load additional pages, even when the first page is empty after filtering. Not when the previous addon automatically loaded the next page if the first wasn't far enough down the page so I only had to scroll when I had unfiltered games showing.

1 decade ago

This is awsome i love the preview when you are going to comment :)

1 decade ago

I am loving this add-on.

Many thanks for making it!

1 decade ago

Suggestion:
Ability to turn off the lines with number of page both on giveaway page and on the forum. I'm pretty filter-user and I have around 5 giveaways on the main page at the moment, and between them I have couple 'page bars', they kinda ruin my clean giveaway view :<

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

1 decade ago

Ooh. For a minute I got a red bar.

Thought I had won the internet. Turns out it was just a conflict between the add-ons :(

1 decade ago

Great work. Loving this add-on already!

Just one point - the % chances of winning figure doesn't take into account the number of games in the giveaway, so a giveaway of 100 copies of Bad Rats with 100 entries will show a 1% chance of winning instead of 100%.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

This addon is awesome!

Great work!

1 decade ago

Sorry if this has already been answered, but what does the asterisk next to a thread title on the forum view page mean?

1 decade ago

It means that you've previously replied in this thread.

1 decade ago

That you have replied in that thread

1 decade ago

^ Thanks for the answers, guys :)

1 decade ago

Making me lazy :< reducing the amount of clickys ~

1 decade ago

SUGGESTION

Make an option to filter giveaways for DLCs for games you do not own

1 decade ago

Loving SG Plus so far!

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

1 decade ago

Suggestion:

Can we have a "Back to the top" button that sticks in bottom of our screen? With the endless scrolling, the page can become quite long and it would be neat to have the ability to just click on it. :3

My middle finger would appreciate it.

1 decade ago

The "Home" button on your keyboard should do that :)

1 decade ago

Ok, but don't forget that the purpose of the addon is to make our life easier. You don't really need the addon to enter giveaways or comment on forums, but it helps. Any suggestion posted on this thread could be answered: "You can do it this or that way". That's not very helpful.

I'm suggesting something that wouldn't take more than a couple of minutes to implement. And the more complete the addon is, the better it becomes.

1 decade ago

Not being helpful? It didn't sound as though you were aware of the 'home' key if you were getting RSI from your mouse wheel..

I wasn't trolling you, and genuinely thought that this post was helpful, but if you're that resolutely opposed to using the tools in front of you in the way they were intended, I'm not sure there's much else to be said.

I only hope the next version of the enhancement has a function to wipe users' cracks so that they don't have to trouble themselves with the baffling complexities of toilet paper.

1 decade ago

No, what I'm saying is that the reason why people make addons is to make everyone's life easier. For me, it's in no way convenient to press the "Home" key, for 2 simple reasons:

• Keyboard is covered by the desk
  • The "Home" key is ridiculously close to the "Sleep" key

It's not the first, second or third time I hit the "Sleep" key accidentaly. And it might not be convenient for laptop users too.

You jump to conclusions too fast, I wouldn't be asking for this kind of feature if I didn't have a good reason. And hey, I can drink my coffee while I browse SG.

1 decade ago

Firstly, apologies for being a bit of a dick in my reply. You didn't deserve that.

I can see your reasons. For me, this would just be more clutter on a busy screen, but I understand it would be useful for you, and probably many others, particularly those who use net books etc with stripped down keyboards where the home button is in an awkward place, or necessitates several keys being held down together to make it work...

1 decade ago

It's ok, people have the right to be a dick sometimes. Not all days are perfect.

As for cluttering the screen with an useless button for some people, well, Kaitlyn has made a very good job with the customization, so an option to disable/enable it shouldn't be a problem to have.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

That tagging feature is awesome, btw. Just went through and color-tagged everyone I've received or gifted games with, with the titles of the games gifted or received -- brings a smile to my face either way when I see the tags on the forum. :)

1 decade ago

I would die trying to do all that.

1 decade ago

Simply amazing. Thanks kait.

1 decade ago

This is awesome.
Gonna try it.

Thanks

1 decade ago