1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I feel bad for Internet Explorer users...

1 decade ago

People still use that?

1 decade ago

+1

1 decade ago

At least there are no distractions when they get a decent browser installed. Those few users are the ones who have just installed windows and booted for the first time, right?

1 decade ago

Ninite

Internet Explorer, what?

I just plug in my flash drive ad get all my apps in one download/install session

1 decade ago

I don't know you as person, but I love you for this! Thank you Tiger!

1 decade ago

V91 disappeared Everything else for me...All i had left was the Endless scrolling.

1 decade ago

Not quite, Kaitlyn just moved the filter settings into a dropdown menu right aside the other one with Open/New/Coming Soon/Closed. You should find it there, I missed it at first, too.

@ Kaitlyn: Can you enable us via a checkbox in the settings to permanently see the filter settings again? People who want to switch between different "visibility profiles" often (e.g. every visit) might not want to open that dropdown every time.

1 decade ago

Doesn't work for me. Firefox 17.0.1. I manually disabled SteamGifts Enhancement Addon, still yours doesn't work. Although the features look nice. But for now, i'm switching back to SteamGifts Enhancement Addon.

1 decade ago

Love this one, quick question though - is my view created page should be breaking every giveaway that is open more for 1 day to be taking 2 lines instead of one? Looks a bit... unorganized. Other than that it's pretty awesome. :)

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

1 decade ago

Thanks for the info :)

1 decade ago

i think im gonna try it
Yay-Yuh

1 decade ago

One thing I've been missing, you might be able to add, is to somehow be able to see if someone replies to your comments in giveaways. As far as I know, the "view replies" function only lists forum replies?

1 decade ago

Is there any way to have endless scrolling on the forum topic list, but not in the topics themselves? This doesn't seem to work in Plus, but worked fine in Enhancement

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Thanks for the update :D

1 decade ago

Wow this is just too awesome

But for me the Group Only filter is not working i guess..

And it would be great if all the Add on user's can see our User's Tag.. :P

and btw.. Youv'e done a great work ^^

I love it <3

EDIT : And btw.. The Hide games that you already have in your acc feature is just a masterpiece <3

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Oh k lol sry for that then my bad :P

Btw.. Great work on the add on ^^

1 decade ago

Awesome. Amazing work you've done here. I guess you will add more badges and stuff in the future, but it's quite an improvement from Steamgifts Enhancement Addon already.

1 decade ago

I'm trying your add-on since the launch, and today I've had a bug. I just scrolled down, to the infinite... : [bug](http://eg: http://www.steamgifts.com)

Otherwise, all is good!

EDIT: and the first comment with Newest Comment First activated is 1 day ago... :s

EDIT2: Live Preview is now desactivated when I check "Live Preview"...

1 decade ago

Looooong threads (e.g. the Metal thread with ~25 pages) don't load properly with the 'newest comment first' setting - it loads the newest comment on the first page at the top rather than the newest comment on the highest number page. I don't knowhow many pages are needed for this but it works fine for most other threads. If I have endless scrolling enabled in the forums as well, it breaks even worse...

Other than that, very nice add-on thanks :). Just noticed the green highlighting of giveaways that you have on your wishlistas well :D

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Yea I've just tested that - the first time (on a new instance of a browser window) that I load a long thread it'll load on the first page of the thread subsequently, and on any other thread it appendixes the address with /page/31337 and so loads the last page.

But having just opened a new 'instance' of Chrome - i.e. a new window - and loaded this 6 page thread, it loaded on the last page as per it should whereas as I mentioned, with a longer thread it doesn't do that.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Cool :) Thanks for the quick reply!

1 decade ago

Kaitlyn There is a downloading problem for me.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Bump previous problem.
Limiting by entries means that it hides giveaways with higher entry amount than you wrote in form. But I cant believe it works the same for giveaways with 2+ copies. Maybe you should limit it to less than 100 entries per EACH copy of game in giveaway.
So if you see giveaway with 200 entries but with 3 copies it should be okay.

• Can you add permanent link to posts on Replies? (Account - View Replies)

1 decade ago

And this strange bug. o_o

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Love you kait, thanks for the back to the top button :>

Image When we click on a giveaway, we don't have the dropdown to "View profile" and "Set usertag" as we usually have... is that intended? Also, the image previewer thing doesn't work with the popup thingy.

1 decade ago

yes, we do :o

1 decade ago

No, we don't

See? Inside the popup we don't have the dropdown next to your name and the image previewer won't work either.

1 decade ago

Ohh...the quick view popup. I don't use it.. :p

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Thanks for the update! ^^

1 decade ago

Bug?: Jumping to thread posts (sometimes?) is bugged, as the post gets overlayed by the top bar thing, whatever it is called. [0.9.3-BETA / Firefox v17]

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

And thanks again. :)

1 decade ago

There was a special place in my heart for Zo, today you took that place. Thank you for this fantastic addon!

1 decade ago

What about me :(?

1 decade ago

although I hate to say this cuz I used SG enhancement for such a long time now: This is really nice and I prefer it,although some things wouldnt be necessary for me.

1 decade ago

Very nice AddOn. Love you =)

1 decade ago

Very nice now. The only thing it doesn't do that I would like it to is hide the featured giveaways that I have entered. Not the single featured giveaway that seems to be whatever giveaway is ending next, but the featured giveaways that sit just below it with the blue background. The ones that are usually developer giveaways. The ones that should probably be named something else.

I do understand that the addon currently works only off data presented on the main Steamgifts page, and that the featured giveaways section doesn't show if I've entered one. So the obvious solutions all have problems:

• Open each featured giveaways page. Which means more traffic to Steamgifts.
  • Find the featured giveaway on the main giveaway list. Which will mean the featured giveaway will show until you open the page with it on.
  • Hide that section completely.
    I wouldn't call any of those options ideal, so I can understand if you don't want to implement this.
1 decade ago

see that account dropdown menu?

click it.

and then click on the steamgiftsplus option, there you'll be able to disable the featured giveaway and as an added option, you can replace it with the newest replied topics in the forums

1 decade ago

Are you talking about " Hide Featured Giveaway" ?
Because I know about that one. But I'm not talking about that featured giveaway, I'm talking about the other featured giveaways. Lets see if a picture helps:http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/7545/clipboard01sq.png

Those are the featured giveaways I'm referring to. Not the one that is hidden by "Hide Featured Giveaway".

1 decade ago

Nice addon :D

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

A small, small bug maybe: Did you update this addon 3x today? Because it keeps telling me, that you've updated this version and asks if I want to see the changelog everytime I start my FF. (note: I delete cache/cookies everytime, so this is probably the reason for this)

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Endless scrolling for forums is not working. I switched back to SG enhancement addon atm

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Deleted-6622724.