Hi,
I just wanted to know if anyone plays this awesome game and all.. :P
There's also nice site I want to share with you (if you didn't know about it yet) where you can get custom DLCs (no pirate stuff) and the selection is pretty big ... and I also make DLCs so if you play it and have some requests just go ahead! :D (<- about the requests.. I can't test songs ingame above drop C cause of my heavy gauge strings :( )

Sorry for no hidden GA but I ran out of keys :[

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I play it. I also recently started making those CDLCs for it, but due to lack of time I've only managed to make 2 so far. Working on a couple of songs though.

C# tuning too high?

9 years ago

Not really, I play C# drop B so give me your request if you have any :D

9 years ago

I bought it but haven't played it for a while, because I had an awful bug I couldn't get rid of, though I reinstalled windows,... so I'll try it again soon and that site is a nice addition to the experience :)

9 years ago

Recently bought the RealTone cable, and now I am enjoying by time with Rocksmith a lot. Thanks for the site suggestion!

9 years ago

worked laggy for me, wasn't too impressed. sure, great starting tool for guitar newbies, but meh.

9 years ago

i am enjoying the original version. when the 14 version goes cheap enough, i'll probably get it, altogether with the import tool. for sure, any hint on the best sale price up to now?

9 years ago

I tink it was 75% off during summer sale.

9 years ago

that's 15€, mmm, i'll probably wait it to go a little cheaper, and meanwhile try to download some tune from the site proposed by OP, i'm checking it right now and if all the songs that come out from the search are compatible with the original version, that's plenty for some years!!!

9 years ago

I have it but I neither have the real tone cable nor a guitar.

...I sometimes question my own sanity when large Steam sales comes along. ;_;

9 years ago

get a epiphone lp special (guitar)
And the cable
It is worth it ;p

9 years ago

i just located this sale: link

i don't know the store but it seems legit and for sure cheaper than steam store. any thoughts?

9 years ago

The store is legit. People on Reddit had no problems with it. It's a bit cheaper with the code #FUNISHOT.

9 years ago

Wanted to buy it but not available.. probably ran out of stock :\

9 years ago

the import tool for getting rocksmith 2013's songs into the new one has no discount :/

9 years ago

yep, pretty annoying

9 years ago

yup i too play it.

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.