I didn't see it mentioned anywhere else, so I thought I'd point out that Flatout Complete Pack is on sale on Nuuvem.com for about $3. Granted the site is in Portuguese, but its simple enough to use an add-on to translate it and use Paypal. The individual Flatout games are also on sale for dirt cheap as well.

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

If you already own any of the games in the pack, you will get extra copies in your gift inventory. Even though it is not a steam purchase.

Nice! Activated successfully! Got an extra copy of Flatout and Flatout 3 now!

9 years ago

That's really cool. I wish more packs did that.

9 years ago

+1

9 years ago

can you activate a second copy to get the extra gift or just work if you have purchased the games individualy?

9 years ago

nice idea

9 years ago

if you already own the game, you can not activate individual keys.

however if you own individual copies of each game, you can buy the complete pack and it will give you extra copies of each individual game.

9 years ago

Worked good with paypal. thxs

9 years ago

how many you pay?

9 years ago

it's arround 3 U$S, (2 Euros) or something like that. it's like 90% off the price on steam

9 years ago

it was somewhere between 2-3 euros, so a pretty good deal.

9 years ago

Nice, thanks for the heads up. I paid $3.03 USD after conversion and got an extra copys of Flatout 1 and 2 as gifts :)

9 years ago

Yeah, it was $3.03 for me as well, but that's a terrific value for the pack.

9 years ago

Sweet! Thanks for info!

9 years ago

Is it region locked or something?

9 years ago

Nope

9 years ago

9 years ago

Worked out at €2.40 here but the listing in my account says there's a delay in generating the key (Chave ainda não gerada, pode estar havendo um atraso da produtora.)

Guess it'll show up soon enough.

9 years ago

Yeh it had a delay for me too. When i refreshed the page a minute later it was there.

9 years ago

Over an hour now and no change.

9 years ago

me too....

9 years ago

Beginning to think they might have run out of keys and we'll have to wait until they've got more.

9 years ago

They have. There's a post about it on the game page now. They're expecting more keys in the coming days.

9 years ago

Same.

9 years ago

Got it yet? I've neen waiting about 20 minutes so far and no key yet.

9 years ago

Still 2,40€ - just a great deal, but have to wait a long time. At the moment I am waiting for about 4h... Lets see how long it needs

9 years ago

Wow, I'm incredibly stupid. I read the title as "Fallout Complete Pack", and I thought "Wow, it's even cheaper than it is on Steam!"...

I guess I now own Flatout...

9 years ago

LOL

9 years ago

Hahaha

9 years ago

Nice :D

9 years ago

That is what I read as well.

9 years ago

This is a Brazilian website, they have great sales and sometimes their price is even better than Steam, and they are really reliable. Almost every weekend I check this site for any publisher sale.

9 years ago

So, since I've never used it before, anyone want to give me a quick walkthrough? Setting up an account and purchasing is difficult since I can't read diddly squat on the page.

9 years ago

I just used an add-on for Chrome that translates the page, and making an account is just a couple of clicks that way. I hadn't bothered before, but I thought it was a really nice deal.

9 years ago

I prefer to use FireFox myself but eh, I have Chrome installed. Link?

9 years ago

You can translate with Google Chrome by simply right clicking on the page :o

9 years ago

lol, I never realized that. When I'd visit a non-English page, I'd usually get a prompt asking me if I wanted to translate it, but I got tired of the times that I wanted that prompt but it never came. So, I installed an add-on. In hindsight, I'm sure I could've just right clicked and the option would've been there.

9 years ago

You don't need an addon for that. Page translation is built in to chrome

9 years ago

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/s3google-translator/

Add the same automatic translation function, like Chrome does, to Firefox.

9 years ago

And purchase made. Whee. Now to wait. Already have 1 - 3, but I'll get the final title, and I'll get the others as inventory items for my birthday giveaway. Yay.

9 years ago

I'd been really reluctant to sign up for yet another software site, especially a random one in another country, but they've been around for a while and have a solid reputation, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it out. Other than the minor language isue, I'd say its worth it to save a ducat here and there.

9 years ago

They ran out of keys, but will keep selling the pack and once they get new keys in the next days, they'll distribute among the customers who didn't get one.

9 years ago

Got FlatOut 2 and Flatout Ultimate Carnage for about 1.70 Euro. Awesome deal! Thanks!

9 years ago

You're welcome. I randomly came across it while I was looking at something, so I thought I'd share. We can all use a chance to stretch a buck a bit. :)

9 years ago

they dont have coupon codes or anything?

uhg everytime i click check out, paypal pops up i na tiny screen for me to log in, but no matter if i put my password in correctly or not it says error v__v so i cant even log in

just dont know why this paypal feature isnt working for me

9 years ago

Nope, no coupon codes or anything. I have no idea why Paypal isn't working for you. It worked fine for me. I'd suggest trying a different browser.

9 years ago

Thanks for heads-up. :) I just get my beloved Flatout 2 for $1USD! Great deal and I recommend it for everyone, due to games (Flatout 2 and Ultimate Carnage which is a F2 second incarnation, with better graphics, new soundtrack and a few improvements) never was bundled.

vroom vroom! ;)

9 years ago

For this price, I didn't want anyone to miss out. :)

9 years ago

Strange? Before the game page said: "Chave ainda não gerada, pode estar havendo um atraso da produtora", which Chrome translated to something like: "it takes some time to generate the key", but now it shows: "não é necessária" which Chrome translates to: "not necessary". Has anybody a clue about this?

9 years ago

idem for me ....

9 years ago

They ordered more keys but at the moment they are out of order :D We have to wait until the new ones are available.

9 years ago

Yep, I've read this before and the "it takes some time to generate the key" made sense in that regard. But they changed the message now to "not necessary", this part is a bit unsettling for me.

9 years ago

They better give a Steam key.
EDIT: There is no DRM free to download and only references to a Steam key.
I'm sure they will just need to restock

9 years ago

Thanks! Very nice, i like extra copies ^±^

9 years ago

FlatOut 2 or FlatOut Ultimate Carnage?

9 years ago

Did you click the link?

9 years ago

No, I'm asking which one is the best.

9 years ago

Oh ;)
I prefer Flatout 2

9 years ago

Can anyone help me remember if one of these is the game that I, well, remember? I played it when it was newish in 2006 on a then-newish XBOX 360. It had some mode where you had to cause as much destruction as possible by driving your vehicle into stuff--not launching your driver, but the vehicle itself. I thought it was similar to the PS3's "Pain" game in that chaos-causing regard, but not sure. It was 3-D and pretty nice-looking. I thought the name of that game was either Flatout or Burnout. Anyone have any idea? Thanks.

9 years ago

Check some youtube videos and you'll know

9 years ago

Been there, done that--for half an hour actually--which leads me right back to the period at the end of this sentence.

9 years ago

Full Auto? Vehicle combat game, and IIRC, it had destructible terrain.

9 years ago

The only one that comes to mind is Split/Second, but thats not from 2006
So youre sure it isnt Burnout or Flatout?

9 years ago

My guess is Burnout 3: Takedown, if its not actually Flatout. There's full-on vehicular destruction mode, where you try and wrack up huge damage totals. Burnout Paradise also had this option, but it was kind of hidden and very much an ignored feature.

9 years ago

Could also be Burnout Revenge.

9 years ago

"Due to high demand, keys Flatout Complete Pack exhausted. A new batch of keys was requested and in coming days should now be available again. During this time, sales will still occur normally and when we receive a new batch of keys, all of which have not yet received delivery of standardized key. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Google translate ;)

9 years ago

Yup, I got that message too. But today it says "Não é necessária"..."It is not necessary". Did something go wrong? And where are the keys going to appear, when they're available?!

9 years ago

But when you click the pack the message is still there.
I'm sure there will be keys soon.

9 years ago

ME :
Assunto: Problemas com download/ativação

Chave ainda não gerada,
pode estar havendo um atraso da produtora.

what this mean ? i bought flatout complete pack and this is what i see where
my steam key should be

SUPPORT :

Hi

Unfortunately, we have run out of keys for Flatout Complete Pack. We have already requested a new batch of keys to the publisher so hopefully it'l will be available until 2 or 3 business days.

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

Atenciosamente,

9 years ago

Now it shows me as "Não é necessária" on "Chave de instalação/ativação", is it a Steam Gift or how it goes?

9 years ago

did you read upper post?
the same says in my account but the key will show when they get next pack of keys, they are out of keys at the moment but when they get more you will get your key there

9 years ago

This product is not available for purchase in your region :(

9 years ago

This product is not available for purchase in your region.
Ballocks....

9 years ago

This product is not available for purchase in your region. :(

9 years ago

Yup, I just tried to order another one for a friend and it appears its now region locked.

9 years ago

Did the people who were waiting for keys at least get keys that weren't region locked?

9 years ago

I still don't have a key. It just shows - Não é necessária. I hope I don't get a region locked key or something. Bought it when this thread was made, actually. :d

9 years ago

mee too :(

9 years ago

Nothing yet.

9 years ago

I'm still getting this notice.

9 years ago

I bought it before they ran out of stock. Mine is ROW.
It's nuuvem limiting purchases to Brazilian users, keys will most likely be ROW.

9 years ago

I hope everything works out. I kind of feel responsible now, even though it worked fine until they ran out of keys. Perhaps no one realized non-Brazilians were buying it until Nuuvem had to request more keys from the Publisher.

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.