This is posted on steam forum, I test it and it did bind the game to my account but didnt have the time to download it.

-upc_uplay_id 22 Anno 2070
-upc_uplay_id 33 Tintin

Originally Posted by djn1cks View Post
i found a way to get anno 2070 free on uplay works for me 100%
step is similar as posted above

right click shortcut of uplay and look on target option it should look like this as default "C:Program FilesUbisoftUbisoft Game LauncherUplay.exe" now add this on target option it should look like this "C:Program FilesUbisoftUbisoft Game LauncherUplay.exe" -upc_uplay_id 22

press ok nw login with uplay it ll show the game after opening store go to game and it ll bind the game to your library it works for me

22 is game id which is anno 2070 only this game and adventures of tintin worked for me other games asks for cd key

note- in some cases target option look like this "C:Program Files (x86)UbisoftUbisoft Game LauncherUplay.exe" -upc_uplay_id 22
(x86) may or may not be present depending on your system, it doesn't matter.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

dont you need some sort of cd key to activate game? and downloaded files from uplay?

1 decade ago

Somehow it just bind it to my account, not really sure but original poster said that his friend playing the game just fine

1 decade ago

This method doesn't seem very legit >_>

1 decade ago

yeh, it doesnt, and i dont want to get burnt in the ass for it

1 decade ago

Omg Tintin, the game who likes the person i love :D, thanks for that :D, and yes it work but.. it´s like : " -upc_uplay_id 22 for anno 2070
and 33 for tintin
and the person who made this maybe have to close it because the admins maybe can take actions for that :s

1 decade ago

Didn't work for me :|

1 decade ago

somehow 'underscore' symbol didnt show up. try this -upcXuplayXid 11 , change X to underscore symbol

1 decade ago

ok that works. Thanks for the free game

1 decade ago

I don't know how uplay works.

It's weird, I got AC3 on steam and its not on my game list. If I launch it on steam, AC3 launches fine?

1 decade ago

the same problem with me in the other uplay games that i have in steam u.u

1 decade ago

yes it works like that currently, the only thing the comes out on 'Games' in UPlay is the one you bought from the store itself.

edit: you can actually redeem unlocks just fine, just search for your game in the store.

1 decade ago

risk your account ?

1 decade ago

right click shortcut of Uplay <--ended for me there. no uplay here :)

1 decade ago

Works perfectly ^^ How? I don't know...

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by exsinner.