May 2024 Humble Choice

Previous bundle: April 2024 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: [June 2024 Humble Choice]()

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ May 28th 2024: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† June 4th 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Yakuza: Like a Dragon

Loddlenaut

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (EU)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (RU/CIS)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (LATAM)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (Asia: TH) = Full list of subs (Asia: IN)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (MENA: IQ)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (CN)

๐Ÿ”— Gift link notification (ROW)
๐Ÿ”— Gift link notification (EU)
๐Ÿ”— Gift link notification (MX = ROW)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 942317,438170

โฐ Hi-Fi RUSH must be redeemed by June 3rd, 2025 10:00 AM Pacific Time.

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Yakuza: Like a Dragon 94% of 21569 โค ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV app/1235140 W Dโœ… 0 $59.99
Hi-Fi RUSH 97% of 20552 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/1817230 W Dโœ… 0* $29.99
Steelrising 73% of 2414 - ๐Ÿ† 7.50 CV app/1283400 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $49.99
Loddlenaut 97% of 1204 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1644940 W M Dโœ… 0 $19.99
King Of The Castle 91% of 1091 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/1839880 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $9.99
Bravery and Greed 78% of 458 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/943370 W D๐ŸŸก 0* $19.99
Amanda the Adventurer 95% of 4362 - ๐Ÿ† 1.35 CV app/2166060 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $8.99
Mediterranea Inferno 97% of 75 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/2103680 W M Dโœ… 0 $14.99

Also includes coupons for:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 weeks ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Without the customary monthly leaks, do you still dare to take a peek or will you resort to extending your pausing streak?

View Results
[Very happy] Feeling the HI-FI RUSH of installing and playing these new games. Wooo-hooo, Humble are truly the King Of The Castle of quality bundles!
[Sorta satisfied] Finally the fun of the lineup reveal isnโ€™t spoiled by anyone. I'm glad I had the Bravery to face this surprise.
[Unsure] On the one hand, I donโ€™t own many of these. On the other hand, right now Iโ€™m not sure I even want toโ€ฆ Maybe these will grow on me enough to make me Greed-y to own them as the month goes on?
[Disappointed] I miss having leaks ahead of time, at least I could Steel myself in advance for the Rising disappointment.
[Offended] For all I care, someone could burn these games to a crisp (Like A Dragon). I wouldn't be missing out on anything. Paying three times of Fanatical's price for Saturnalia is too rich.
[Coupontato] When we said we wanted a Choice coupon, we didnโ€™t mean that we want a choice between useless DLC couponsโ€ฆ

Yakuza for 10Euro
Hi-Fi is also super good.

Rest ... eh hit and miss im sure there is audience for them too.

Great bundle imho.

3 weeks ago

As a person who primarily got the bundle for Amanda the Adventurer, Loddlenaut and King Of The Castle, I see this as an absolute win.

Hi-Fi RUSH didn't interest me at first but I decided to keep it, maybe I'll like it, I usually like rhythm games.

3 weeks ago

There's nothing for me here, the only game I'm interested in is Hi-fi Rush and I bought that when it came out. Excellent game though, highly recommend it. Such a shame it didn't sell and the studio got shut down, they deserved better.

3 weeks ago

I have played it for an hour so far and man, the animation and music is amazing

3 weeks ago

Decent bundle for Yakuza and Hi-fi, not thrilled much for the rest though.

3 weeks ago

Ok who in HB shoot a shotgun in my WL?
Overkill (4) / 8

3 weeks ago

Tried to activate Yakuza in my Brazilian account and it seems to be region locked for it.

3 weeks ago*

View attached image.
3 weeks ago

View attached image.
3 weeks ago

He probably meant to ask which game you're trying to activate.

3 weeks ago

Oh gosh I didn't realize I didn't put the name there lol. It's Yakuza.

3 weeks ago

Which game?

3 weeks ago

Yakuza, the one I wanted the most :(

3 weeks ago

Did you buy in Brazil? And you cant redeem in Brazil?????? How?????????
I'll probably buy it too, and thats a very big deal breaker.

3 weeks ago

I live in NL, and I bought the bundle here. My account is Brazilian however, so maybe that's it, the keys are region based from the purchase, and if I had done with a VPN it would have worked?

3 weeks ago

Steam account "Shop Region" and Humble account "Location" have to match to make sure you receive keys working for you from Humble.

3 weeks ago

Your Humble account region is what decides the region locks. Using a VPN will not get you different region locks than the ones given by your Humble region.
If that's set to NL, then you get a EU key for Yakuza which cannot be redeemed on a Steam account that has Brazil as its region.
You can write a message to Steam support, explain the situation and request a worldwide-redeemable key as a replacement.

For future Humble purchases, you could switch your Humble Bundle country to Brazil (to do this you will indeed need a one time usage of VPN). Most keys from EU purchases are redeemable worldwide, but there are still some keys (like Yakuza) that are locked to Europe or Europe + USA + some other "wealthy" countries and you won't be able to redeem any of these.

3 weeks ago

That's a great tip, thank you!

3 weeks ago

Sorry, I meant Humble support, not Steam support. Steam can't get you another key, but Humble can.

3 weeks ago

Yeah I'll pick it up for Yakuza, even if I don't own any of the other games yet. The mid-tier games look interesting.

3 weeks ago

Hoooly, finally a good Humble monthly

3 weeks ago

A bundle with Yakuza is always a good bundle. :)

3 weeks ago

I couldn't agree more :D

3 weeks ago

Do they still give 50% off coupons for new subscribers?

3 weeks ago

A great month, really

3 weeks ago

Funny that this is one of the ones I've responded to least, in just ages. I love how so many people think it's awesome. Different strokes! There are just a couple that interest me, so I'll probably let this one ease by unbought.

3 weeks ago

hifi rush probably gonna be delisted in few years so idk

3 weeks ago

That's very much not my kind of game - I'm glad people love it, but I'd never play it. I won't miss it!

3 weeks ago

I decided to take the plunge on this one, but kinda disappointed that King of the Castle is multiplayer only...

3 weeks ago

Thanks for another chart Lilly!

3 weeks ago

A question for the Yakuza veterans:

I own Zero, Kiwami 1 and 2 but so far, I only completed Zero storywise and still play it for substories and some other completion points.
Zero was and still is amazingly good and I really enjoyed the trip so far.
So the question is, if I really like Zero, will I (maybe/probably) like Like a Dragon as well?

3 weeks ago

Like a Dragon unlike the previous games is turn-based, not a Beat 'em up.
Personally I didn't like the change and it's the only Yakuza game I never bothered playing, but going from reviews and comments it seems to be a good/great game.
Up to you if turn-based combat is something you enjoy or not.

3 weeks ago

Thank you!
Turn-based can be fun, although I like the Beat 'em up approach.
Guess I have to try.

3 weeks ago

If it's any help - I played Yakuza 0-6 (mostly on game pass) and overall liked them then played Yakuza 7 and liked it too.
But I like both Mortal Kombat and Xcom2...

And there's some stuff that happens in Y6 that is spoiled in Y7, so might be worthy to play that one first? (they aren't THAT big, but their effect isn't that big if you know that's coming)

One thing about Yakuza 7 I didn't like - I might just suck, but I think game kinda force you to replay "dungeons" to level-up and they are kinda boring, with actually one fight that is important (because it has enemy that when defeated gives tons of EXP, maybe even as much as all other enemies in dungeon, or maybe even more...) and few harder mini-boss fights. I spend hours (like, I feel at least 10% of whole playtime) in those two dungeons, replaying them over and over again to get levels.
Like, in previous games there were repeatable parts, but they introduced various changes (like, different enemies on the arena) and didn't feel like "you have to do this, otherwise you'll have so little HP even most basic enemy will kill Kiryu just looking at him".

3 weeks ago

I've been with hb for eons, but have probably 13 picks (months) unused. Will I still be auto charged for renewed subscription and thus bring unused months up to 13+12???

3 weeks ago

Happy cakeday!

3 weeks ago

No. You will only be autocharged when your monthly tokens have run out.

You can see your next autocharge date on https://www.humblebundle.com/user/settings under "Billing Date". And if you click on "Manage Plan", you can also see, how much they will charge you. For me it's just the monthly fee of 9,99โ‚ฌ on January 28, 2025 currently, so there doesn't seem to be an annual auto-renewal at least for (self-)gifted subscriptions.

You can see the amount of months remaining on https://www.humblebundle.com/user/subscriptions/humble_monthly/billing under "Status". By skipping a month you will extend the time until the next autocharge date by one month.

Also the amount of monthly tokens can never exceed 24, even by gifting: https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036684093-Humble-Choice-Gifting-Information#info.

Happy cake day! :)

3 weeks ago

After months of not receiving coupons I finally got one... for 1$: https://i.imgur.com/c42MZ1w.png

Well, at least they were good while they lasted. They'll still probably offer decent coupons later for bundles that don't have attractive headliners like this one.

3 weeks ago

This bundle is so good, I'd appreciate even a 1$ bundle at this point tbh :D
But there's no rush, maybe we'll get good old bundle discounts by the end of the month if we're lucky :D

3 weeks ago

Same here, all I need is just $1 off to pull the plug. That's wishful thinking though because I haven't received any coupons recently from HB.

2 weeks ago

I'll probably buy it either way, it's just I wouldn't mind the discount, but yeah, one can hope, I guess :D

2 weeks ago

Do you have to stay subscribed for a chance to get a coupon or do you have to pause for it?

2 weeks ago

They'll offer the $1 one if you threaten to pause, like "Are you sure you want to skip? Here is $1 off if you don't". As for the better ones, they used to send them in the last week (or so) for those who were paused or even cancelled, they haven't sent any in the last couple months though

2 weeks ago

Yes, threatening to pause usually got me a $4 coupon (as long as I did not already get a coupon the previous month) but as you said, this was many, many months ago.
I paused a lot of bundles consecutively but never got the $1 coupon so far. Maybe this month it works.

Thank you!

2 weeks ago

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1261270/
Free DLC for Yakuza. According to reviews, it's 8GB and crashes the game for some users, you have been warned.
If steam activation fails, try here: https://steamdb.info/sub/438170/info/ - worked for me.

3 weeks ago

When I got Like a Dragon around Christmas this add-on was such a hassle to install and get working. That and what you ultimately get for your time is a subpar activity.

Still free is free!

2 weeks ago

I added it to my account and then disabled it in the DLC prefs. Win-win. ;-)

2 weeks ago

I forgot but I think I finished Amanda the Adventurer about 3 or so days ago, not sure about any of you guys but I loved it. What's funny is that when I finished it (10th of May), they announced a sequel THE SAME DAY on Steam that's to be released this year. Great timing...

Mainly got the choice for Loddlenaut and Amanda the Adventurer, I am still yet to play Loddlenaut but Amanda the Adventurer exceeded my expectations, worth the 10โ‚ฌ!

Great selection of games to be honest, something for everybody. The variety is incredible.

2 weeks ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 weeks ago.

2 weeks ago

Just in case: cards have been added to the Mediterranea Inferno today.

1 week ago

I'm still on the yearly Classic Plan (skipped a lot of months) and it says it will renew for $67, is it a good idea to keep that one?

1 week ago

$67? I'd say great deal, since it's not even $6 per bundle. I don't think you'd get such prices even with coupons, assuming Humble will give any coupons anyway.
But if you're not going to use it in next like 5 years, then might as well not get it and then buy one $12 bundle every 4-5 months - no need to remember about pausing it every month...

1 week ago

I guess how quickly I use it depends on what games are in the bundles, but if it's a good price then I'll just keep it, thanks!

1 week ago

definitely.
especially if you do any trading, you can usually flip an entire bundle for profit at that rate(convert to TF2 keys which you sell for cash to someone or convert to wallet(best rate) and buy games off of steam).

1 week ago

That price is crazy, I've never seen it that low. Even with their black Friday promos the lowest I've seen is like $89?

1 week ago

Where and how does it say it?
I did not get any coupons for over a year (only the $4 ones when you "threatened" to pause the monthly) and I am not sure how they arrive :D

1 week ago

https://humblebundle.com/user/settings -> Manage Your Plan
Here's what it looks like:

View attached image.
1 week ago

That's so strange, it's way under the price of the typical subscription. I suggest not cancelling and even if you don't want any bundles, just trade off the bundles to a friend or for profit. You will absolutely profit at that rate. What region are you from if you don't mind me asking? I wonder if this only applies to people not in the US

1 week ago

I'm in the EU, so it would usually cost 109โ‚ฌ, but the Classic Plan is still paid in USD. I'll keep it and will post an update when it renewed

1 week ago

I see now what happened. I checked the Humble Classic Plan FAQ and there used to be a 6 Months plan. Apparently I got that one many years ago and then later on took advantage of the 12 months gift offer which gave me the annual plan. I'm curious what will happen now, but i suspect it will renew at the 6 months plan which would be a very bad price :/

View attached image.
1 week ago

yea $67 for 6 months isn't worth it(not even $1 a month saved)
better to pay month by month if you end up wanting to skip many months, or still pay month by month until annual gets offered again.
might be worth paying for the 6 months if you go for every months bundle while waiting for the annual offer.

1 week ago

I would even pay 14โ‚ฌ more like this (without coupons, calculated by the price of one year), so probably the best way would really be to hope for monthly coupons. I kinda want to keep the Classic Plan for sentimental reasons, but since there are no benefits to it at all anymore it's really not worth it. I have minimal hope that it will renew as the annual plan since the 6 months don't exist anymore, but I'm not sure if I'm willing to try it :D Most likely I will just lose money.

1 week ago

Monthly coupons might not be a thing anymore (if we're basing it off of the last couple of months). Best thing to do would be to wait until the black friday promo and grab an annual plan that way, as they're usually $99

1 week ago

Good to know, thanks! I'll probably skip until Black Friday if there isn't any bundle that I want to keep the Classic, otherwise I'll convert to Choice and get the annual plan later. I read some people are keeping Classic in case Humble goes back to having tiers in Choice, in the hope they will be in the highest tier, but I don't think either is very likely to happen

6 days ago

If you decide to switch to Choice, you might want to read this beforehand:

https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/3K3NleG

No guarantees that it still works like that and who knows if we ever get these kind of coupons back, but it's worth a try.

6 days ago

Thanks for the heads-up, if I do it I'll report back!

6 days ago

Thank you!

Besides this, did you get any mail indicating this coupon/deal or did you just stumble upon this info by chance?

6 days ago

Nope, I just checked when my subscription runs out, I never got any coupons. But it looks like it's not a good deal after all: https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/Hj3qx/humble-bundle-may-2024-humble-choice-54/search?page=5#wWVonYQ

6 days ago

umm yeah. definitely.

6 hours ago

so no leaks for next month?

2 days ago

the source everyone used got exposed

2 days ago

the bili bili guy?

2 days ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 days ago.

2 days ago

Uh uh!
Totally understood everything you just said
So leaks from now on?

2 days ago

BBK probably knows them, but he got fooled in April and would not risk losing more reputation a second time.
As for Reddit, they must have given up after salt was added, or they are trying to guess but are still brute-forcing right as we speak.

2 days ago

Billbil-kun got his info from the same place as everyone else.

2 days ago

There is no proof to this claim. BBK is a professional leaker and gets info from employees at times.

You are right that, In the recent leaks, BBK explicitly mentioned that he got info from the same place (Reddit) as everyone else, as he clearly credited Reddit, and he was right to do so as the intel was misleading at some point.

Not sure what happened to BBK's internal source, maybe they got fired by IGN, maybe they are uncomfortable leaking more bundle content if the company is actively looking for sources of leaks. Hopefully, IGN believes that they have plugged their unique source of leaks and does not go after BBK's human informant. Once BBK is comfortable, I imagine he will provide us with leaks again.

1 day ago*

He's never had an internal source. He has always said that he just gets information that is publically available. It is literally in this Twitter profile: "Iโ€™m not an insider, I just grab info by myself."

1 day ago

For his leaks at EGS, he is the only leaker and I find it hard to believe that he is so good at hacking websites and APIs that he figures out public info years ahead of Reddit for many websites (Humble Choice, Epic Games store, Playsation Plus, etc.). I am pretty sure that he has some accomplices.

1 day ago

Oh yes, it's much more believable that he knows a specific employee (who is willing to share the information) in each of those companies you mentioned. lol

1 day ago

I think the point is, even if he had an insider at humble, it would've been pointless and done absolutely nothing, because humble was leaking their own games by accident, and every single leaker, including bb used the public leaks, as he too got them wrong when humble juked everyone. So even if he had an insider, his insider didn't tell him anything, bb was still wrong, and we haven't had any new leaks from him regarding hb since. So it's unlikely he had someone at humble, based that he had no info that wasn't available to anyone else. Somehow everyone just followed his leaks for whatever reason, but there were 30 other leakers at any given time using the same e-mail source. Now that he doesn't have a public leak there, not sure what his relevancy is. All these leakers used that e-mail source to get rep until now, but now they got nothing for months already. So it's safe to say humble doesn't have an insider with any of the leakers.

1 day ago

There was no internal source for Humble - weekend before next bundle Humble would upload next-bundle preview picture to their server with same naming scheme as previous ones, so all you had to do was open_picture_in_new_tab and edit month to next one - so if current one was at humblecom/images/choice_may_2024.jpg, you just had to change it to humblecom/images/choice_june_2024.jpg and you'll get the picture of future bundle.
But since April Humble started to randomize the names, so that method is out of the picture.

But he probably have internal source for (at least some) of his other leaks.

1 day ago

"professional leaker" LOL

1 day ago

People keep saying that's the reason but that makes no sense to me. The leaks shared the original image they got from Hunble servers, did they not? You could easily work forwards from when humble uploaded image to find out where they could be getting the image from. Check if it's private and/or obvious to guess and plug it like that.

Feels more like Humble/IGN didn't care, about the leaks until they did decided to fake leak games to get free advertising, and then plug it.

2 days ago

Only one person posted the Humble image directly, while everyone else just wrote out the list of games or used generic pictures of the games. That person did it in March, and the next month was when the fake leaks were put in place. Might be a coincidence, might not.

2 days ago

Ah, that makes sense then. Definitely feels more like a troll move by Humble lol. I usually don't pay attention to leaks but I did know that the images were posted for that infamous "leak".

2 days ago

Just so people understand: humble was uploading the banner for their monthlys on a very specific formula. Someone noticed that the img url for a monthly (ex: humble.com/assets/may2024.jpg) also worked with the next month everytime. But apparently not even humble realized it was that simples until some leaker just linked the image straight up from their servers.

Apparently there was no insider with special knowledge nor access- anyone typing the url could get it. But most people (and humble) didnt tought of that so it worked while the secret was up.

2 days ago

Now people need to do some real work to get the leaks. Probably won't happen for awhile. If people were smarter and leaked the headliners only with no pictures like billi used to do we'd still be getting the leaks.

At least I know to grab Returnal eventually on sale as it will never be in a Humble monthly.

1 day ago

i don't understand leaks for choices from either side: If from Humble having the line up leaked it won't make a difference if people buy or not - it might even get people to save their money to buy the bundle if they like the look - no one is going to say it has games they would play but no thanks because I knew a few days earlier what was coming - if you hate spoilers just don't look at the threads.

As for people asking I do n't understand that either it is only a few days - sometimes only the day before the bundle comes out I would understand if it was like the first version of the bundle still where they only told you one or two games before and you had to buy blind the rest of the bundle (which was mostly of a similar quality to now)

Why people don't treat it like any other bundle is crazy - it works like any other bundle in you can buy t when it's launched and you know what is included

1 day ago

It goes both ways: people won't buy the games at normal prices if they know they're in the next Choice.

1 day ago

If they are against leaks for that reason, then I hope we get leaks again. NOTHING game-wise more frustrating than just buying a game to see it on the Choice. At least if you get it from Steam and play a short time you can return it. Maybe that is HG/IGN schadenfreude to Valve? Seems petty if it is, but then there are some petty folks in the industry.

6 hours ago

It's mostly "I could buy it on Steam sale that ends on Monday, or wait until Tuesday when it's in Choice for even bigger discount".

1 day ago

you can return the steam game, if you buy it low and just hold on to it before playing.

6 hours ago

for me it's comparing the upcoming month with the current month and see which one is worth it more,
cause many people can only afford to buy a bundle every couple of months,
and game buying addicts too love to save money on games,
they'd have a 10k library, spend thousands of dollars every month, but gotta use those 12 bucks carefully lol.

1 day ago

I have a big backlog, but I dont spend thousands a month. I have that many because I do not buy at full price, except very very rarely. There are players who money has no impact (thinking of the highest level steam guy whi is literally a royal somewhere), but others who scrape every tiny bit. ;)

6 hours ago

Can't wait to see fake leaks, and people still trusting them.

17 hours ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 12 hours ago.

12 hours ago

I'd like too see a coupon ๐Ÿ˜ข

5 hours ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.