Hey everyone,

I am a Turkish streamer/content creator who has been on this site for around a years now. I just bought a bunch of game keys from a website to giveaway on my stream. As far as I know there is no way to know which key belongs to which game but if there is can someone please enlighten me on the topic.

Also, I will be doing giveaways on stream that I will be hosting on this site (hopefully if I know what game the key belongs to). I am leaving my twitch channel down bottom. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend. Cheers <3

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

There isn't a way to find out what a key is.

BUT... if you already own two games and got the keys mixed up, you can try adding them to your account, then it will try to download the game associated with the key. That's how you can determine which is which. If you don't own the games though, you'll have used them.

If you bought "random keys" you're probably going to have to give them away as random keys, unfortunately.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

4 years ago*

Hello.

Adverting your social media is only allowed in giveaway descriptions. That's why I will close this thread.

If you remove part about your stream, and link to it - you can submit ticket in other category to unlock it.

4 years ago

Closed 4 years ago by MSKOTOR.