The game was delayed and its Steam store page was removed a while back, but the sequel to Tricolour Lovestory will be released on PC (non-Steam), iOS, and Android on May 20, 2020 with Chinese and English text. The base edition is free, and can be upgraded for free to the full edition with all story chapters for existing owners of Tricolour Lovestory (on Steam).

3 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

?

View Results
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Cyan
Blue
Violet

I like to get a reward for owning a other game :o)

3 years ago

Thanks for the heads up! That is one of my all-time favourite VNs and I will definitely be playing the sequel as well. Also poll needs more Violet votes 😋

3 years ago

Download here I would suggest the google drive option. I guess this is still 1.0 version. 1.04 was released yesterday which includes english subtitles. It updates directly at launcher, it seems you have to shutdown and try again once or twice for it to finish updating because it wont always finish on first try.

When entering the main menu it will say its limited or something like that and if you own the previous game you can just login from the top left corner and it will be full game.
If you are worried it looks like they will steal your account when the site is http://s.hl-avg.com/ it seemed safe. You could browse around on steam and it looked like the current site (without images) and when you login, steam guard showed up and I got notification on mobile and it logged in fine after entering steam guard code.

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.