Deal link: Click!

Have fun! :)

View attached image.
6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

nice ref and bad price

6 years ago

As you can see here (scroll down) posting a ref link will grant you a vacation from this site for 3 days, since it's not allowed.
Have some lovely days off o/

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

6 years ago

Speak for yourself.

6 years ago

Here is a non-ref link for anyone interested. And the website (although kinda niche) seems to be legit, according to this thread on Reddit.

Still - I wonder why a long-time user tried this. Isn't this something they should know will not go well?

EDIT2: FYI, historic low was $2 on GOG and Humble Store.

6 years ago

View attached image.
6 years ago

Comparing any price to Steam Store doesn't say much. For example, many bundled games are 20-100 times cheaper than Steam Store.
If you wanted to sell the concept, compare it to the usual market price, such as the one supplied by isthereanydeal.com or similar.

EDIT: Something like Adrian124 supplied, for example.

6 years ago

Thanks! Will update, again.

6 years ago

Didn't know people are allergic to a hidden ref link, my bad (first time posting a deal).
I've edited my post so everyone can be happy (I think and hope...)

If you can spot an active discount for €2, I will delete this whole topic. I thought this was cheap enough to make someone happy over here :)

6 years ago

https://www.steamgifts.com/about/guidelines

Referral links are not allowed in the community, and if you choose to post a link, please be sure all referral codes have been removed (http://www.example.com?ref=12345 to http://www.example.com).

6 years ago

I think the reason why referral links are not allowed is to prevent tons of advertisements in SG.

6 years ago

Didn't know people are allergic to a hidden ref link, my bad (first time posting a deal).

You should be grateful instead of coming across as being all "pissy" about it. If I had come across the link, you'd probably be taking a break from SteamGifts. As it is, however, there is "nothing to see, here" because other users reminded you of a rule should already know. Now might be a good time to brush up on the FAQ and Guidelines for this site.

6 years ago

ref deals are a bit of a no no here - as SG does not like them - they can get you suspended :{ sorry about that, but it is not that we are allergic - it is that they are against the rules :P

6 years ago

Edited 5 times in 3 minutes... I've learned something today... haha

6 years ago

well - if that is a ref link behind a link shortner - then it appears like you haven't learnt anything :P giggle - but if it is a giveaway, then you may have saved yourself a suspension - mods are eager here :P

6 years ago

View attached image.
6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

6 years ago

It is a bit sad when someone gets suspended for 3 days for that particular rule - never did understand it properly myself, but it has apparently often been argued over the years :) so better to err on the side of caution

6 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to save my ass! Didn't see it that way at the beginning so thanks again for taking the time to explain why ^^

6 years ago

did they drop the price to €2.86 or it's just me?

6 years ago

already got the game from the free upgrade for current owners but i suppose it could be a good deal

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.