April 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 April 24th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 May 1st 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

HITMAN 2

• China - China
  • LATAM/India - Bahamas, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Equatorial Guinea, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Mexico, Trinidad and Tobago, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, India
  • RU/CIS - Russian Federation, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine
  • Turkey customers should receive a ROW key but instead receive a key that they cannot activate (either the LATAM/India one or the RU/CIS one listed above). source
  • Everyone else: ROW

This Is the Police 2

• This Is the Police 2 (LATAM/RU/CN/IN/TR) - Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, China, India, Bahamas, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Mexico, Turkey, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand
  • Everyone else: ROW

All subscribers receive a Mystery Game to be revealed on May 1 (Train Valley 2)

If you pause or cancel for the April 2020 Humble Choice, available from April 3rd to April 30th, you will not receive the game.

Bonus Game FAQ

Free DLC to claim:

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
HITMAN 2 - Standard Edition Same content as HITMAN 2 - Standard Edition (Bundle) (Included game has cards) - 59.99 CV sub/272962 0 $59.99
GRIS 96% of 21252 - 🏆 2.55 CV app/683320 W M 0 $16.99
This Is the Police 2 76% of 2865 🏆 2.25 CV app/785740 W M L 0 $14.99
Opus Magnum 97% of 2462 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/558990 W M L 0 $19.99
MOLEK-SYNTEZ 94% of 270 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/1168880 W M L 0 $9.99
Raiden V: Director's Cut 68% of 132 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/570050 W 0 $29.99
Driftland: The Magic Revival 77% of 774 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/718650 W M 0 $29.99
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil 94% of 1206 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/405830 W M L 0 $19.99
Truberbrook 72% of 287 🏆 4.50 CV app/757300 W M L 0 $29.99
The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut No user reviews (Included games have cards) - 4.08 CV sub/367817 0 $27.23
Shoppe Keep 2 63% of 1115 🏆 1.50 CV app/684580 W 3 $9.99
Capitalism 2 88% of 157 - 1.50 CV app/638200 W 0 $9.99
Train Valley 2 91% of 975 🏆 2.25 CV app/602320 W M L 0 $14.99

HITMAN 2 - Standard Edition is one key that includes the following:

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
HITMAN™ 2 90% of 12768 🏆 1 $59.95
HITMAN™ 2 - Early Access (DLC) 90% of 12691 - 🏆 0 $0.00
HITMAN 2 DLC app/972342 (DLC) No user reviews - - 0 $ -
HITMAN™ 2 - Himmelstein (DLC) 71% of 14 - - 0 $0.00
HITMAN™ 2 - Isle of Sgàil (DLC) 90% of 10 - - 0 $11.99
HITMAN™ 2 - Whittleton Creek (DLC) 90% of 10 - - 0 $11.99
HITMAN 2 - Mumbai (DLC) 80% of 10 - - 0 $11.99
HITMAN 2 - Santa Fortuna (DLC) 92% of 13 - - 0 $11.99
HITMAN™ 2 - Miami (DLC) 93% of 15 - - 0 $11.99
HITMAN™ 2 - Hawke's Bay (DLC) 100% of 13 - - 0 $0.00

The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut is one key that includes the following:

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
The Bard's Tale Trilogy 96% of 477 🏆 0 $14.99
The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut - Standard Edition No user reviews - - 0 $ -
The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut 71% of 213 🏆 1 $34.99

May Humble Choice - leaks (proven to be only partially true)

Humble Original: Divinoids by Catpad

The game will release with the April 2020 Humble Choice on Friday, April 3 at 10 a.m. Pacific time and will be added to the Humble Trove on Friday, April 10

• Ring of Pain sneak peek (DRM-Free)

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!
Apologies for the mistake: Warner Brothers are the Hitman publisher now, not Square Enix (blame luckz :P)

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Ready for your monthly infusion of Turok & Zachtronics?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] For me, this is a great month. Pausing my subscription is a thought that doesn’t come to mind when I see these games.
[New subscription] Now that’s what I call a real motivation to stay at home! Thank you, IGN!
[Maybe subscribe] I’m interested in a few of these titles, but that’s it. It’s time to decide if I am really willing to pay that much money in order to own them.
[Pause] Damn, I’m normally not one to complain about Humble Choice / Monthly games, but the quality really dropped lately.
[Cancelling] My wallet is in lockdown, just like me.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] The Hitman Standard DLC trap ain't gonna catch me, Squeenix!
Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

Yep, this comment pretty much nails it for me.

View attached image.
4 years ago

Hitman 2, Gris, This is the police 2, all wishlist games. Bards Tale 4, Truberbrook and Driftland seems interesting. I'll probably unpause for this month.

4 years ago

Ehm.. yes?

4 years ago

I guess?

4 years ago

I guess no
pretty poor bundle

4 years ago

Easy Pause

4 years ago

Either I'm too greedy to pay even just the classic plan price, or those Choice bundles just haven't been good enough for me yet.

4 years ago

Very good.

4 years ago

Hitman link needs edit

4 years ago

Fixed, thanks for noticing!

4 years ago

pretty mediocre ngl only hitman 2 stands out alongside gris

4 years ago

Damn, I really want Hitman 2, but there's nothing else there I'd keep given that I already have Gris. Probably not worth it.

4 years ago

Easy skip for me again.

12 games

• 6 of them with ratings below 80% (76%, 68%, 77%, 72%, 71%, 63%)
  • 2 of them older than 15 years
  • 8 games had an all time low below 10€, 3 below 2€

I have Gris on my switch. It's a great game. This Is the Police 2 is not as good as the first game, Hitman 2 is only basegame (that was already in some fanatical mystery boxes), Trüberbrook has some bugs and was rushed at the end.

4 years ago

Hitman 2 isn't just the base game it's the standard version.

4 years ago

Time to try the split for This is the Police 2, Opus Magnum and GRIS because nothing else worth in this bundle since I already own Hitman 2. Maybe a Hitman 2 Gold would carry the whole bundle... but I think this bundle doesn't worth the price tag.

4 years ago

I screwed up and missed the opportunity to skip last month, which sucks because I didn't want any of those games. I'd be inclined to skip this month to make up for it, but I can't pass up Hitman 2.

4 years ago

Second-echelon semi-interesting half-bundled not-so-well-rated indie-hipsta blunt crap GALOARE!
At this point even the classic plan seems pretty overpriced.. everything has its natural limits.

4 years ago

View attached image.
4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

I have none of these, quite happy with it.

4 years ago

I got the last choice, I usually stay every month, but this month seems very low quality to me, although I am missing turok 2 I am going to pass.

4 years ago

Everyone: What the hell is this?
Me: Instantly redeems 9 games.

4 years ago

I don't understand it either.. instantly redeemed 6 keys and got 7 games :D (bard's triology)

4 years ago

Not everyone .... i was happy too :o)

4 years ago

I feel the same way. Last month too. I mean, like, I think I redeemed 7. But that's plenty good.

4 years ago

Turok,GRIS, HITMAN and all 4 Bard's Tale!

SG: meh
Me: mkay

4 years ago

IMO it's a very good bundle :)

4 years ago

I'll pass.

4 years ago

This might be the first time in 3 years of Monthly/Choice that I'm skipping. What the hell is this, the 5 euro grab bin?

Gris is the only game I want, and its historical low is 6 euro below the Choice price.

4 years ago*

worth it for GRIS and Truberbrook for me, and even though ive never been a fan of the series i guess ill give hitman 2 a swing.

what i do find funny is the 2 very similar zachtronics games in one bundle but they spread the 2 cheap turok games across different bundles. that's pretty lazy and pitiful. that being said, i think im seeing a trend with that lower right corner and i kinda dig it despite fuck capitalism and already having the turok bundle from when fanatical did it for a way better deal. i think it'd be pretty cool to have a couple classic remaster/rereleases instead of sad shitty indies like shoppe keepe

4 years ago

Seriously, Fanatical's Bundles are better than this. Hitman 2 and Raiden V are the only games I am mildly interested in, so this will be another pause for me.

I would rather Humble Bundle focused on quality over quantity.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

Is there any way how to see all 12 games directly on Humble site? I see only HITMAN 2, some question marks and a subscribe button.

They are now making the games a secret? It used to be that you could see all 12 games, didn't it?

4 years ago

nevermind, I just clicked on previous month and changed march to april in the URL
But there must be a simpler way..

4 years ago

I see what you're seeing on the main Humble Choice page, but all the games when I press "My Subscription".

Try this link https://www.humblebundle.com/subscription/home

4 years ago

4 years ago

Yeah, I was looking for the same thing earlier and couldn't find it either. It seems like you can't see the games without the direct link or being logged in/subscribed.
Kinda stupid.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.