April 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 April 24th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 May 1st 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

HITMAN 2

• China - China
  • LATAM/India - Bahamas, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Equatorial Guinea, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Mexico, Trinidad and Tobago, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, India
  • RU/CIS - Russian Federation, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine
  • Turkey customers should receive a ROW key but instead receive a key that they cannot activate (either the LATAM/India one or the RU/CIS one listed above). source
  • Everyone else: ROW

This Is the Police 2

• This Is the Police 2 (LATAM/RU/CN/IN/TR) - Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, China, India, Bahamas, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Mexico, Turkey, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand
  • Everyone else: ROW

All subscribers receive a Mystery Game to be revealed on May 1 (Train Valley 2)

If you pause or cancel for the April 2020 Humble Choice, available from April 3rd to April 30th, you will not receive the game.

Bonus Game FAQ

Free DLC to claim:

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
HITMAN 2 - Standard Edition Same content as HITMAN 2 - Standard Edition (Bundle) (Included game has cards) - 59.99 CV sub/272962 0 $59.99
GRIS 96% of 21252 - 🏆 2.55 CV app/683320 W M 0 $16.99
This Is the Police 2 76% of 2865 🏆 2.25 CV app/785740 W M L 0 $14.99
Opus Magnum 97% of 2462 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/558990 W M L 0 $19.99
MOLEK-SYNTEZ 94% of 270 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/1168880 W M L 0 $9.99
Raiden V: Director's Cut 68% of 132 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/570050 W 0 $29.99
Driftland: The Magic Revival 77% of 774 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/718650 W M 0 $29.99
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil 94% of 1206 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/405830 W M L 0 $19.99
Truberbrook 72% of 287 🏆 4.50 CV app/757300 W M L 0 $29.99
The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut No user reviews (Included games have cards) - 4.08 CV sub/367817 0 $27.23
Shoppe Keep 2 63% of 1115 🏆 1.50 CV app/684580 W 3 $9.99
Capitalism 2 88% of 157 - 1.50 CV app/638200 W 0 $9.99
Train Valley 2 91% of 975 🏆 2.25 CV app/602320 W M L 0 $14.99

HITMAN 2 - Standard Edition is one key that includes the following:

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
HITMAN™ 2 90% of 12768 🏆 1 $59.95
HITMAN™ 2 - Early Access (DLC) 90% of 12691 - 🏆 0 $0.00
HITMAN 2 DLC app/972342 (DLC) No user reviews - - 0 $ -
HITMAN™ 2 - Himmelstein (DLC) 71% of 14 - - 0 $0.00
HITMAN™ 2 - Isle of Sgàil (DLC) 90% of 10 - - 0 $11.99
HITMAN™ 2 - Whittleton Creek (DLC) 90% of 10 - - 0 $11.99
HITMAN 2 - Mumbai (DLC) 80% of 10 - - 0 $11.99
HITMAN 2 - Santa Fortuna (DLC) 92% of 13 - - 0 $11.99
HITMAN™ 2 - Miami (DLC) 93% of 15 - - 0 $11.99
HITMAN™ 2 - Hawke's Bay (DLC) 100% of 13 - - 0 $0.00

The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut is one key that includes the following:

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
The Bard's Tale Trilogy 96% of 477 🏆 0 $14.99
The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut - Standard Edition No user reviews - - 0 $ -
The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut 71% of 213 🏆 1 $34.99

May Humble Choice - leaks (proven to be only partially true)

Humble Original: Divinoids by Catpad

The game will release with the April 2020 Humble Choice on Friday, April 3 at 10 a.m. Pacific time and will be added to the Humble Trove on Friday, April 10

• Ring of Pain sneak peek (DRM-Free)

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!
Apologies for the mistake: Warner Brothers are the Hitman publisher now, not Square Enix (blame luckz :P)

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Ready for your monthly infusion of Turok & Zachtronics?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] For me, this is a great month. Pausing my subscription is a thought that doesn’t come to mind when I see these games.
[New subscription] Now that’s what I call a real motivation to stay at home! Thank you, IGN!
[Maybe subscribe] I’m interested in a few of these titles, but that’s it. It’s time to decide if I am really willing to pay that much money in order to own them.
[Pause] Damn, I’m normally not one to complain about Humble Choice / Monthly games, but the quality really dropped lately.
[Cancelling] My wallet is in lockdown, just like me.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] The Hitman Standard DLC trap ain't gonna catch me, Squeenix!

Apparently I forgot to pause, even though I was sure I did right when it was announced.

However, can anyone tell how my chances are if I write to support, and ask to revert the payment? Will they cancel my classic subscription?

3 years ago

I thought I pauses last month and apparently didn't. I know once I accidentally downloaded something from Humble Trove and that reactivated me, but I didn't last month, so I don't know if maybe I accidentally clicked on of the claim buttons when I was browsing and that reactivated?

Anyway, I did not get a refund the month I used Trove accidentally, I didn't try for last month because I ended up wanting a couple things anyway. It's worth a try if you haven't claimed anything yet, including using Trove.

3 years ago

Anybody else that has not been charged yet?

3 years ago

me... a bit weird because they usually charge 1 week before.... :S

3 years ago

Yes, it is weird. I tried to press the "unlock my choices" button and it said "pay early". I tried to pay, but it got stuck on "please wait while we charge your card" or whatever message. I closed the page and now when i try to pay again it says "payment in progress" and the next billing date is set on 26.04.2020....

3 years ago

yep maybe they are thinkin on charge at day 26 instead of 24 dont know why...but well we will wait a bit more..xD

3 years ago

I am getting the exact same issue.

I also noticed that my next auto payment was supposed to be on the 26th as well, which is weird because the subscription usually auto renews on the last Friday of the month which is today (unless you pause for a month)

I tried to pay and it just kept processing my payment. Now it constantly says "payment in progress". I have issued a ticket to Humble Bundle.

3 years ago

My payment has finally gone through now. You should check to see if yours has too.

3 years ago

Yes, my payment went through as well last night. Thank you for replying! Really weird anyway.....hope this will not be a new monthly "feature".

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

I got a $3 off in my email, so ended up unpausing this month

Even though I was only interested in Hitman 2 and GRIS I think it was worth it. Let's hope the mystery game is good.

3 years ago

Don't have Humble Classic? Check your email for an offer of Humble Choice Premium at $12 USD per month for one year (screenshot below) - That's 40% off the normal price for 9 games. Regional prices will vary, as they are not straight currency conversions.

Didn't get an email? Some people claim that getting on Humble's email lists might help. Go to your Humble settings under Contact Preferences to enable receiving more emails from them.

Source: /r/gamedealsmeta

Please direct any questions about the deal to the reddit source, as I didn't get the email since I'm currently paused on Choice.

I managed to get the games I wanted this month through giveaways and barter.

View attached image.
3 years ago*

How to get this mail? I am in humble and have check all of the mail notifications but i didnt got the 12 dollar premium for 1 year. I cant pay the full price. Thank you.

3 years ago

I don't know, I didn't get the email myself, but someone on reddit did. Humble might limit it to certain target audiences or people who have cancelled for a certain period of time.

3 years ago

I think you are right. They must send the mail to everyone who has cancelled before. I have bought a lot of bundles from humble but never subscribe to humble month/choice. Lets hope they will send it to everyone eventually because the current official price is too much for every month.

3 years ago

Quite curious about the mystery game from April's HB Choice, the suspense!

3 years ago

Some people over on Reddit seem to have gotten this earlier on the store page. It looks like these are games that might either be the mystery reveal (a choice of the three), some games from next month's choice or just a regular upcoming bundle(strategy??). I think the think the first has to be most likely though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/humblebundles/comments/gani2t/3_new_games_for_april_humble_choice/

View attached image.
3 years ago*

I really hope it's an upcoming strategy bundle. Would be disappointed to see them in choice.

3 years ago

How so? Just based on taste? I think Jurassic World and Rise of Industry would both be pretty great value games. Niche... not so much though, since it's been bundled at $1 twice before. :P

3 years ago

Yeah, I picked up Niche in a one dollar tier. And with the others it is just personal taste. Not really the genre I go for. I'm sure they'll be popular with quite a few people though.

3 years ago

Hmm, I'd say the most likely option is that they're the "reveals" for next month (with the actual headliner substituted by Hitman 2). If not, wasn't expecting to have to choose on the extra game, though I know which one I'd pick without question.

EDIT: As Geralt28 well pointed out, they had stated that all subscribers would receive the same bonus game. The option that makes the most sense, then, is being an unintended leak for the next Choice.

3 years ago*

I would be very happy with Rise of Industry. Jurassic looks good too.

But personally I dont think it will be choice for this additional game - but we will see.

EDIT:
It is even said that: "All subscribers receive the same bonus game." It does not 100% match with idea of choice from 3 (although someone could tell it will be the same choice for all subscribers but it more looks like 1 game without choice)... It is more probably it comes from next choice (niche from T1 would look bad as for a choice bundle, but other 2 would not be bad) but of course it would mean Hitman would be replaced by something. Or someone mistake connected with other bundle from other bundle. Strange :).

3 years ago*

Rise of Industry is a daily deal on Steam, and Jurassic World has been on sale everywhere all week. Both highly suspicious promotions given the timing of the humble choice. So those seem like real possibilities to me.

3 years ago

Well if we are to believe this comment it is false.. Hmm not sure who to trust XD

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

3 years ago

I think that comment is related to another leak, which is most likely fake, which stated Void Bastards and Forager would be in the next Choice.

3 years ago

Like ExiL0n said, that is in reference to a different post, one without any corroborations. ^^

3 years ago*

Tropico 6 is coming...

3 years ago

What do you mean? As the secret game?

3 years ago

Who knows.. i smell it.. secret game or next hbc, i can't smell more.. i'm useless sorry
but.. i smell tropico 6

3 years ago

I wouldn't mind Tropico 6 in a bundle, Tropico is filled with dlc anyways so they can "afford" to bundle base game.

3 years ago

Got a $3 voucher to unpause and still not biting :(
(I already bought Hitman 2 Gold months ago)

The trade values for these games says it all, 5 for hitman and 2.50 for gris, the others are worthless.

3 years ago

Same.
Only want Turok 2, and even with the coupon it doesn't make sense to buy the bundle for just one game. Been entering every giveaway for it so hopefully will win it that way else will try and barter for it.

3 years ago

I also wanted turok 2 only, owning gris and hitman 2 gold already, so I went to gamivo and picked up turok 2 for about a dollar. Much better.

3 years ago

I bought the bundle, it was good value for the...11€? it costs me...
however, you could buy both turok games at a grey market while its cheap (less than 2€) instead of relying on chance

3 years ago

I definitely would, except I refuse to sign up for any grey market sites. I think it's fine for people to sell/trade their unused keys, but all the grey market sites I've come across seem to build part of their business around tricking users into signing up for things they don't want/need and I don't want to support companies that do that.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Are these the mystery choices? Jurrasic Park would be nice.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Hope not, i already have.. :(

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Does everyone receive the same game?
Yes, Basic, Premium, and Classic subscribers receive the same game

doesnt sound like they are giving us a choice, its the same game for everyone

3 years ago

Agreed, I'd say it's more likely that this is a messed up preview for the next month.

I have no idea how the third game fits in there though. It looks like "Niche - a genetics survival game", but that game was in T1 of two bundles already.

3 years ago*

Maybe it could be the choices for next month, could make sense?

3 years ago

If it's real, probably. Some photoshop layer mishap.

Interestingly Rise of Industry is current daily, but is shorten than normal (by a day), and ends just before Choice reveal. So there's a chance this is real.

3 years ago

It looks like it was real, those three games listed on that image are part of this month's choice.

3 years ago

I don't see anything on mine. Not even the mystery box people have been saying is there.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

The original image is from Reddit and was posted there 20 hours ago. At least one other user there says "this is real".

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Wrong thread. https://www.reddit.com/r/humblebundles/comments/gani2t/3_new_games_for_april_humble_choice/
I checked it at the time, and this image was on the special deals section of the Humble Store.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

The graphic could have been messed up, with Hitman 2 in the place of the biggest game next month. Alternate theory being thrown around is this was actually a mess-up from the 2020 Humble Strategy Bundle, as niche was tier 1 in last year's strategy bundle.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

It's not fake. Humble had this image on their website. I can promise you that.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Yeah, they took it down after a bit because it was a mistake.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Hard to decide what to do with this bundle.

I really want Bards Tale and a couple of other things, but my GPU is dead atm so I cant even play them right now and the way money is with my job closing down 6 weeks ago because of the government it could be awhile before I fix that.

3 years ago

If you know that you will play some of those games go for it. I am pretty sure hitman 2 wont be found cheaper at all. Not sure about bards tale but you can check the history of their previous games.

3 years ago

bt4 is 2eur at g2a or gamivo

3 years ago

Ohh

3 years ago

So when exactly today are we getting the mystery game, any idea?

3 years ago

when it ends in 4 hours

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

When next bundle is released and you can no longer get this monthly

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Wait... they are giving away additional game for the Choice?

3 years ago

I just hope the mystery game isn't another b game indie from the depths of the trash can abyss:P

3 years ago

Maybe it will be HITMAN™ - Game of The Year Edition

3 years ago

If i remember correct it was in a bundle...so...dunno:P

3 years ago

I only assume since Io gave on twitter keys for free and it would not surprise me if HB would give it in a Hitman 2 choice sub.

3 years ago

Clearly it'll be...(looks at community wishlist #1 most wanted game)...Borderlands 3!

3 years ago

View attached image.
3 years ago

Only acceptable if it comes along with all DLC. :-p

3 years ago

Three copies of Borderlands!

3 years ago

I mean, it won't work very well if they do. If the whole point is to provide an incentive to get us to stay subscribed then it had better be one that doesn't cause too much immediate disappointment, right?

It wouldn't surprise me if they went with something popular that has been bundled before.

3 years ago

...my point exactly...they always have the option for good old games...it doesn't need to be something that we won't play at all:P
P.s I buy HB mostly for the charity,the games are a bonus at good price:P

3 years ago

Probably it will be a good title because it's the first time they give a mystery game after Choice started
and it's good time to lure people for thinking to take the next choice with the excuse not to loose a nice hidden unlock!
I can be wrong though and nobody in HB thinks like I do :D

3 years ago

i assumed they would give one of these games

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/presented-by-humble-bundle/

3 years ago

actualy won Bard's Tale 4 ;ast week, only Hitman on wishlist(but could wait with this), so waiting for todays unlocks!

3 years ago

Void Bastards, or it'll be the last bundle I buy from them!!!1!

3 years ago

Would love that.

3 years ago

I'd much prefer Forager, personally :3

3 years ago

It already leaked though.
https://i.imgur.com/tB3ml2o.jpg

Jurassic World Evolution
Rise of Industry
Niche
Bulletstorm
Return of the Obra Dinn
The Occupation
Automachef
Nine Parchments
Downwell
Nite Team 4
The Textorcist
Windscape

what a shit month.
no wonder they are giving out a bonus zachtronics game.

sauce: -redacted-

View attached image.
3 years ago*

holy crap, that's an awful bundle

3 years ago

I wouldn't say so. Obra Dinn alone is good enough to me ;)

3 years ago

What a crap month it'll be.

3 years ago

fakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

3 years ago

I hope the mystery game is good. Luckily I have Humble Classic subscription so the leaked list might be bad for some, but great for me. I almost bought BulletStorm but glad I didn't. Obra Dinn and Rise of Industry have been on my wishlist for a while.

3 years ago

If that leak is true, "The bonus game is a new Zachtronics game called '!Syntax:Lunar!'" (also from that leak).

That sounds a lot like somebody tried to make up a Zachtronics game name to me though, so maybe it's not true.

(For me, it would be a pretty good bundle if it is, so I hope it is :))

3 years ago

If the leak is true PAUSE all the way-.

3 years ago

same

3 years ago

Well I'd have preferred the leak, actually :P

3 years ago

dunno...

3 years ago

Well the leaks were mostly wrong - don't know if that makes the monthly any better...

3 years ago

April Bonus game is Train Valley 2 if I see that right.

3 years ago

Seeing the same, yep

3 years ago

Yep, I feel kinda scammed even if it is on my WL...

3 years ago

how do i pause?

3 years ago

My Subscription > Manage My Subscription > Pause a Month

3 years ago

Bonus game sucked wtf.

3 years ago

Deleted