April 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 April 24th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 May 1st 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

HITMAN 2

• China - China
  • LATAM/India - Bahamas, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Equatorial Guinea, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Mexico, Trinidad and Tobago, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, India
  • RU/CIS - Russian Federation, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine
  • Turkey customers should receive a ROW key but instead receive a key that they cannot activate (either the LATAM/India one or the RU/CIS one listed above). source
  • Everyone else: ROW

This Is the Police 2

• This Is the Police 2 (LATAM/RU/CN/IN/TR) - Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, China, India, Bahamas, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Mexico, Turkey, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand
  • Everyone else: ROW

All subscribers receive a Mystery Game to be revealed on May 1 (Train Valley 2)

If you pause or cancel for the April 2020 Humble Choice, available from April 3rd to April 30th, you will not receive the game.

Bonus Game FAQ

Free DLC to claim:

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
HITMAN 2 - Standard Edition Same content as HITMAN 2 - Standard Edition (Bundle) (Included game has cards) - 59.99 CV sub/272962 0 $59.99
GRIS 96% of 21252 - 🏆 2.55 CV app/683320 W M 0 $16.99
This Is the Police 2 76% of 2865 🏆 2.25 CV app/785740 W M L 0 $14.99
Opus Magnum 97% of 2462 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/558990 W M L 0 $19.99
MOLEK-SYNTEZ 94% of 270 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/1168880 W M L 0 $9.99
Raiden V: Director's Cut 68% of 132 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/570050 W 0 $29.99
Driftland: The Magic Revival 77% of 774 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/718650 W M 0 $29.99
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil 94% of 1206 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/405830 W M L 0 $19.99
Truberbrook 72% of 287 🏆 4.50 CV app/757300 W M L 0 $29.99
The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut No user reviews (Included games have cards) - 4.08 CV sub/367817 0 $27.23
Shoppe Keep 2 63% of 1115 🏆 1.50 CV app/684580 W 3 $9.99
Capitalism 2 88% of 157 - 1.50 CV app/638200 W 0 $9.99
Train Valley 2 91% of 975 🏆 2.25 CV app/602320 W M L 0 $14.99

HITMAN 2 - Standard Edition is one key that includes the following:

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
HITMAN™ 2 90% of 12768 🏆 1 $59.95
HITMAN™ 2 - Early Access (DLC) 90% of 12691 - 🏆 0 $0.00
HITMAN 2 DLC app/972342 (DLC) No user reviews - - 0 $ -
HITMAN™ 2 - Himmelstein (DLC) 71% of 14 - - 0 $0.00
HITMAN™ 2 - Isle of Sgàil (DLC) 90% of 10 - - 0 $11.99
HITMAN™ 2 - Whittleton Creek (DLC) 90% of 10 - - 0 $11.99
HITMAN 2 - Mumbai (DLC) 80% of 10 - - 0 $11.99
HITMAN 2 - Santa Fortuna (DLC) 92% of 13 - - 0 $11.99
HITMAN™ 2 - Miami (DLC) 93% of 15 - - 0 $11.99
HITMAN™ 2 - Hawke's Bay (DLC) 100% of 13 - - 0 $0.00

The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut is one key that includes the following:

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
The Bard's Tale Trilogy 96% of 477 🏆 0 $14.99
The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut - Standard Edition No user reviews - - 0 $ -
The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut 71% of 213 🏆 1 $34.99

May Humble Choice - leaks (proven to be only partially true)

Humble Original: Divinoids by Catpad

The game will release with the April 2020 Humble Choice on Friday, April 3 at 10 a.m. Pacific time and will be added to the Humble Trove on Friday, April 10

• Ring of Pain sneak peek (DRM-Free)

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!
Apologies for the mistake: Warner Brothers are the Hitman publisher now, not Square Enix (blame luckz :P)

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Ready for your monthly infusion of Turok & Zachtronics?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] For me, this is a great month. Pausing my subscription is a thought that doesn’t come to mind when I see these games.
[New subscription] Now that’s what I call a real motivation to stay at home! Thank you, IGN!
[Maybe subscribe] I’m interested in a few of these titles, but that’s it. It’s time to decide if I am really willing to pay that much money in order to own them.
[Pause] Damn, I’m normally not one to complain about Humble Choice / Monthly games, but the quality really dropped lately.
[Cancelling] My wallet is in lockdown, just like me.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] The Hitman Standard DLC trap ain't gonna catch me, Squeenix!
Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

3 years ago

no warnings in gift link menu, so we may assume there are none

3 years ago

https://steamdb.info/app/602320/subs/
doesn't seem to have anything regional

3 years ago

Wow, I didn't expect Train Valley 2 as bonus game. Train Valley 2 was on my wishlist until a few days ago. Nice!

3 years ago

It's a great bonus in my opinion, as I really liked TV 1 ^^ just haven't had time to finish it :(

3 years ago

So, about a bonus game Train Valley 2, did everybody got it? Even the ones who didn't have the notice that they will get it?
I didn't had the notice, but I paused the last month, so I'm not sure if I would get it or not if I stayed subscribed. If you didn't get the bonus game, can you please state what country is set in your Humble Bundle settings?

3 years ago

If you paused, you did not get it.

3 years ago

I know that, I was asking people who did NOT paused and did NOT get the game.
If there is no such people - then good. If they are exist - then I would like to know it, so I would know what to expect when it happens the next time!

3 years ago

Your wording suggested something else. Its pretty simple, if you got the bundle you also got the bonus game.

3 years ago

If you pause or cancel for the April 2020 Humble Choice, available from April 3rd to April 30th, you will not receive the game.

Bonus Game FAQ

3 years ago

The bonus game is only meant for those who subscribed to the April 2020 Humble Choice. If you paused April 2020 BUT unpaused it later (before 1 May / before the May 2020 HC kicked in) then yes you should get the game.

3 years ago*

The game appeared in April Monthly bundle. So I take you had to get the bundle to get it.

3 years ago

You didn't have to receive any notice. Their FAQ clearly said that EVERY active subscriber would get the game. And so we did.

3 years ago

Glad i subbed last month, as TV2 is interesting.

3 years ago

It's a pity it's the bonus game because if it'd been known to be in the bundle I most probably would have got that month's bundle.

3 years ago

FOMO tactics. It seems to be creeping into everything these days. Slightly annoying

3 years ago

+1

3 years ago

I ask me, what must I buy to get the whole Hitman 2 Content (Currently Standard) without buying owned DLCs

3 years ago

Have you checked this sub? It might help to complete what you're missing if anything at all

https://store.steampowered.com/sub/272966/

3 years ago

Expansion Pass

3 years ago

Is the GOTY Legacy Pack in the Expansion Pass?

3 years ago

No
You need to buy both the GOTY Legacy pack and the Expansion Pass to have the full game.
But keep in mind that some content (like special suits) were only available with timed events such as elusive targets, and those are not coming back in H2,.

3 years ago*

Thanks for your help. :)

3 years ago

This is the Police 2 is out of stock by now.
(Keys are temporarily exhausted for this product)

2 years ago

Just got an email that keys for This is the Police 2 were restocked. I successfully revealed a key for it. :)

2 years ago

Hi folks, my friend just tried two keys of MOLEK-SYNTEZ and both appears to be duplicate =(
I'm sure they wasn't used by myself, maybe devs revoked unused keys.

1 month ago

I seem to recall that Zachtronics said they will stop developing games 2-ish years ago. As you can still buy MOLEK-SYNTEZ
on Steam that should not be the reason, but might be.

1 month ago

hmm, maybe devs revoked keys because part of them appeared in DIG in Weekly Bundle 558, which I'm sure not an official seller.

1 month ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.