Hi. Without any long intros, this is an advent event where you need to solve jigidis in order to earn points and get a better chance to win great games. This is next iteration in my advent events. Last year this event had 75 giveaways and hundreds of participants.

Biggest change from last year is that all puzzles will be open for whole event runtime (01.12. - 27.12.). But still, it wouldn't be fair to everyone if all puzzles would give same amount points every day, so point calculation here would come in place - farther away from actual date == less points puzzle will award. This goes in both ways -> if you solve puzzle on it's day, you will get most points, but if you solve it before or after, you will receive less points.

I have made a simple website for this event. Everything related to event will be posted there. Website has a steam login and to participate, you must have steamgifts account (obviously). If you have a different username in jigidi, there will be a possibility to set that username on website.

All giveaways in this event will end on December 28th 12:00 AM UTC+2. Website itself operates in UTC timezone. Once your submission is checked, submission form will be replaced with a link to giveaway unless you already own the game. All giveaways that you have access to also will be available on giveaway page.

For your submission be counted as valid, you must follow some rules/guidelines. These rules will also be written in the Help section in a bit more detail. The pre-Event event is a good taste of what you will need to do.

RULES / GUIDELINES of submissions:

• You must solve each puzzle while logged into jigidi
  • You must take a screenshot (similar to this where you can clearly see the puzzle, your username and your time.
  • Do not add anything to images like underlines or arrows.
  • You must submit your time on the puzzle page by posting your time in HH:MM:SS (for example that would be 03:02:48) and a link to screenshot. Link must be direct to image (with extension - .jpg, .jpeg, .png, etc.). If you submit an indirect link, it will be valid (if contains image) but will give you less points.

Entry can be edited only on it's correct date!

Example:
You solve Day 5 puzzle on Day 5 -> you can edit your entry as much as you like on Day 5 but not after Day 5
You solve Day 5 puzzle on Day 7 -> once submitted, no editing
You solve Day 5 puzzle on Day 3 -> on Day 3 you can only submit once but you can edit your entry as much as you like on Day 5

All giveaways are for level 1.
If you are on my blacklist, sorry. It's highly unlikely that I will remove anyone from my blacklist but you can try to plea in comments.
If by any chance you find a bug, you can submit a bug report on website. Just make sure that something like that hasn't been already submitted.

https://ozo2003.com

Mood Music

As always, remember I have this long train running now. In there you can also find bunch of songs I have created and I would appriciate some support with views, likes and subscribes to my channel.

And please remember to bump this thread

KCUL DOOG

P.S. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in comments

MAIN EVENT has ended! Top and Christmas giveaways will be added soon (+ probably more afterwards)! Submissions will stay open so if you want to join any top or christmas giveaways, solve some puzzles. Solving now will not give you much points so you probably won't get into top 50 but you can still get to those christmas giveaways.

All new giveaways will end on January 15th (my birthday) so you have somewhat 2 weeks to solve everything there is to solve.
P.S. Producing errors in submissions now will be very harsh so do not make any mistakes

Just for info. Current giveaways:
Christmas: Wasteland 3, Fallout 4 GOTY
Top 25: Mortal Kombat 11, DEATH STRANDING
Top 50: The Evil Within 2, Prey
Top: Assetto Corsa Competizione, The Evil Within

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

WEBSITE IS UP!

For now there are no puzzles as i am fixing some stuff in backend that differs from last year. If you register (login with steam) before December 1st, you will receive some bonus points in event.

Also if you find any bugs, please report them! Help me fix stuff for better event :)

Also, if you have any questions, please ask! So I can help you here or add help topics on website :)

2 years ago

Hi there! I have tried to log in twice (last night and right now) and I can't. Could be a bug or something? All the process seems normal, l sign in through steam using steamguard but when it takes me back to your website I'm not logged in and it appears the steam's green button again. I participated last year and all went right. Thanks for your help!

2 years ago

Yeah same issue. I click login and then click login on steam page and when im brought back to Ozos website it still asks for login ;(

2 years ago

+1

2 years ago

me too
i would submit a bug report... but i cant since im not logged in :P

2 years ago

+1

2 years ago

Ditto. I've tried turning off all of my security features and extensions, and I still can't log in through Steam in Firefox. I think something's broken on Ozo's "Sign in through Steam" connection.

2 years ago

i was looking through the points breakdown on negativ points.
could it be that there is a missing "0" in "Submitting ineligible screenshot on jigidi | Extreme -10000", see image below?

also cant log in onto your site for now. see comment above

View attached image.
2 years ago*

Question regarding solving puzzles earlier, I guess this refers to submitting before the day you should and not just solving the puzzles, right? So someone could just solve every puzzle available on day 1, and wouldn't lose points as long as they do the submissions for each puzzle in the correct day.

2 years ago

if you solve day 3 puzzle on day 1 and submit on day 1, you will get less points then when you submit on day 3. you get max points if your original submission is on correct day

2 years ago

Yeah, I understood that, but I mean if I solve day 3 puzzle in day 1, and then just wait to submit on day 3, even if the puzzle was done earlier. It's submission day that affects points, not puzzle completion day.

2 years ago

true

2 years ago

Hm, i login and nothing happens.
Even the sign in through steam is still there.
Am I doing something wrong?

2 years ago

Same for me.

Edit: fixed. I am in!

2 years ago*

Same here...

Google Chrome 96.0.4664.45 (64bit)

2 years ago

login works. don't know what happened to directory permissions over night, but now it's fixed

2 years ago

can confirm, it works.
thank you for this event, looking forward to solving some jigis :D

2 years ago

Already logged in, thanks!

2 years ago

I am able to log in on mobile now! Chrome browser on desktop mode if that helps. Looking forward to the event

2 years ago

Is the points system already working?
I logged in to the site (1000) and solved pre-Event jigidi (3000), but I have zero points.

2 years ago

point system is semi-automatic :) i need to trigger calculation, so some people might have points already, some don't. no worries, you will get your points

2 years ago

I logged in.
I can not find the pre-Event jigidi on the index page or the giveaways page.

2 years ago

it's not there. it already ended

2 years ago

Bump! (not seeing a pre-event jigidi though)

2 years ago

2 years ago

Okaley - thanks for letting us know!

2 years ago

Last chance for few extra points if you register before event start!

Already added some puzzle, happy solving :)

2 years ago

If you solve a puzzle today and only submit it tomorrow, it will be counted as made tomorrow or today?

2 years ago

it counts for the day you submit it

2 years ago

Thank you for doing this event again! I'm going to really go for the gold (and a sense of accomplishment) to end the year!

2 years ago

let's gooo

2 years ago

Also, i think it would be a nice implementation if you could redirect home by clicking the logo instead just the word home, just because i tried it so many times and i guess some people too hehe

bump for solved ez 1

2 years ago

Thank you for organizing the Christmas event.🎄🎅

I'm not able to attend due to various reasons, but I hope those who will attend will have a good time.
It's been almost a year....

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Hi! Im a dummy and I dont understand the points system :/ Does it only affect the current giveaway, or is it worth it to gather as much points as I can even though I already have the game from the puzzle?

PS: Thank you for such an amazing event! :D

2 years ago

if you want to participate in better non-bundled giveaways at the end of event, you need to solve every puzzle

2 years ago

Thanks for answering! I will cry with the extreme ones :D

2 years ago

My username in jigidi is different than here, how can i change it in the page?

2 years ago

2 years ago

thankyou!

2 years ago

Bump for the first puzzle solved. Thanks again for this event Ozo 😊

2 years ago

day 1 and failed to follow instructions... submitted the proof of easy on the hard page...
sights

2 years ago

on exact day you can fix that. if it's on day 1 puzzle, you can resubmit your entry

2 years ago

What should I write in the "hour" field if the puzzle is solved in a few minutes? Will "00" go?

2 years ago

yes, 0

2 years ago

When will the points be awarded? The next day or during the current day?

For example, I sent the first result and I'm worried if I did everything right. I won't find out about it until tomorrow?

2 years ago

first points will be awarded in a week or so, after that like semi-daily or so

2 years ago

Hi, i am logging in through site (only see walking dead giveaway), where to submit screenshot (after i'll do some puzzling - in giveaway section will be more?)

2 years ago

in puzzle page

2 years ago

bump!

2 years ago

No problems bump :)

2 years ago

Deleted