StartTime : 1 April 2020 – 07:00:00 UTC
ExpiryTime: 3 April 2020 – 19:00:00 UTC
SteamStore: https://store.steampowered.com/app/956100/Lovers__Smiles/
source: https://steamdb.info/sub/446347/
ASF command: !addlicense ASF 446347

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Yay! I love this kind of game. Basic physics puzzler with achievements, it's been on my WL for a while.

... Now I just need to remember to grab it on the 1st! lol~

4 years ago

Isn't this just a reskin of a free Flash game?

4 years ago

Pretty much, which is why I was waiting for a good deal. ;) Thanks for adding a notification to my in-box, now I'll be able to remember to get it on the 1st!

4 years ago

poke

4 years ago

mon!

4 years ago

chu

4 years ago

The game is reskinned "Love In Drawing" which is (probably) exactly same like removed "Draw_Love".

4 years ago

Yep! I enjoyed Draw Love so I wanted this one, too, especially since I like the achievements.

EDIT: Yep, same game, reskinned!

4 years ago*

ty

4 years ago

Happy cakeday ヽ( ^ω^)ノ🎂🍰d(・Θ・。)

4 years ago

ty

4 years ago

Happy cake day!

4 years ago

ty

4 years ago

Happy cakeday :o)

4 years ago

ty

4 years ago

Happy cakes!

4 years ago

ty

4 years ago

I vote we all just repost and re-bump these "coming soon freebie" spam promotional threads until support actually bans them.

I filter the deals category by new posts, so posting it before the deal goes live actually just guarantees that I don't see it when it's actually live. Plus, when the game is going to be free for several days, there's no chance of anyone missing out. It's literally just sending extra traffic to the dev's store page. In other words, Spam.

4 years ago*

Well, I don;t vote for that, because this freebies posts are same kind of posts like Bundle posts. I guess there is also common thread for all on-going bundles around (not sure, because I don't follow bundle threads). Personally, I prefer to see separated posts for all freebies, because on that way I find them easier and faster. I have bookmarked this link ( https://www.steamgifts.com/discussions/deals ) and I click on it many times per day. So any post it has marked like "[FREE]" I just enter and read it. I guess that can work fine only for threads like freebies on Epic Games Store. Anyway, everybody has right on own opinion. If threads like start to count as spam in future, I wont be happy, but will accept it. No matter who posts them, I am very thankful to see them around and really hope that wont change. Cheers.

4 years ago

I don't mind seeing a separate post for every freebie. What I mind is that these are getting posted days or weeks before the deal is even live. There's no deal yet, there's no way I can claim it in advance. Steamgifts doesn't have a reminder bot like Reddit. What good, exactly, do these early posts do?

4 years ago*

You are keep spamming my posts with bunch of your negative energy and I feel so sorry for you that you live so unhappy and frustrated life (got that opinion reading your words in those 5-6 posts you spammed with this negativity last 24h on almost every thread I made to help community, because I don't have any benefit from this, lol). I also noticed that you blacklisted me, which actually kinda gives me right to blacklist you, too. Just for evidence, you are first person I blacklisted on this website after 8+ years being here (many are whitelisted from other side). Anyway, good luck around!

4 years ago

Blacklists are reciprocal anyway. As long as I have you on there, I can't enter your giveaways either.

As for why? I saw in the rules that the thing you are doing is literally not allowed. Look at the guidelines, specifically the section on spam. "This also includes creating multiple discussions for content that could be more appropriately consolidated into a single discussion." There's a megathread that consolidates this kind of "coming soon" freebie into a single discussion. Use it.

4 years ago

Thanks mostly to you and a bit to few more people (who on much more decently way expressed their opinion), I decided to not post this kind of posts anymore, so be happy. I am pretty sure that for next free game which is already announced and thread don't exist, soon will appear from some other person and I (and majority of community) who appreciate this kind of reminders will be grateful to see those threads. I just want to spare me of negativity which I honestly don't need at all.

4 years ago

I hope the other people wait until the deal is actually claimable before posting it, which had always been the standard until this last week or two. It wouldn't be nearly as annoying to use separate posts if you posted five actually active deals, and you posted them when they were going live or maybe a an hour or two beforehand.

I should point out that of the five future deals you posted back to back yesterday, only one even got any replies. I would hardly say it's a majority of users who appreciate it when only one of the five discussions even had anyone come in to say anything, let alone thank you for the reminder. It looks to me like people are tired of these posts and ignoring them, not grateful.

4 years ago

This one, which seems bother you the most was made 33 hours (which is actually 1 day and 9 hours) before deal started. Keep safe, stay home, play and enjoy more games, comment less (highly suggested). Cheers.

4 years ago

i agree with you, whats the point in me knowing that in 2 weeks there is going to be a free game? i will 100% forget about it

4 years ago

I agree that these free game deals are getting wearisome... especially as most of them are for some seriously shitty ones, such as this.

4 years ago

Bump. Start in 5 hours from now!

4 years ago

can you just make in one thread rather flooding post with free games, now everyone is WFH now wonder every developer giving away their games, how about 100 games free in same time, are you going make 100 thread same time?...

4 years ago

I just did what others are doing last months. Not my fault that this days are too many free games, it's just corona period (#stayhome) I guess. If it bothers you that all this threads come from same person (in this case - me), well I am sorry, I did nothing wrong or new. I already answered to one guy few hours ago about similar complaints. Also cheers.

4 years ago

i have no problem, because this just from my pov not from everyone "better you make one post and always up2date with all free games ongoing or incoming"... thanks for post anyway...

4 years ago

nice info

4 years ago

Thank link I have bookmarked since few days ago, yes. From there are all this infos (as you can see up where I linked steamdb links for each game). And I agree it's really useful info. :)

4 years ago

free now

4 years ago

So many Steamgifters triggered over "too many free games".
These are indeed curious times.
So, thanks from me at least, to compensate from all the complaining. Some of us do appreciate these topics, don't let the few others make you think otherwise (or god forbid, try to invoke censorship. Wow.)

4 years ago

I second this ^

4 years ago

I open a tab for each, then when they are done close it, keeping it all organised and clean.
So yes, I do support that.
And I ask you, what's it harming you?

4 years ago

I don't use the same method as you with a lot of tabs. I use the deals section sorted by new posts. It looks like this:

As you can see, the harm is twofold. First, it pushes other deals further down the list by adding a big block of posts. Second, it gets buried itself far before the deal even goes live on the ones that are over a week away, so I won't even see it when it's relevant.

Compare to a case where there was one discussion entitled [FREE] Five new games coming in the next week. In your case, you can open each individual store page as a tab or just leave the one discussion open. Barely any different, and if you opt for the one discussion, you get less tab clutter out of the deal. It's neutral or possibly even beneficial to you. And in my case, I get the same information without the big block of posts, which removes half of the harm from me.

View attached image.
4 years ago

The "harm"... okay then, #FirstWorldIssues
(Also your 'one collection thread would be useless with your system right? So seems a bit odd to want that instead.)
And just cause YOU use that method doesn't mean everyone does. Seriously, stop being so damn selfish and thinks would be much better.

4 years ago

I literally acknowledged your method and pointed out that it wouldn't impact you in any way. You say I'm being "selfish", but I'm proposing a solution that doesn't change your life at all and makes things better for me. And you're mad at me for that because...?

Here's a hint: I'm a kettle, you're a pot.

4 years ago

Thanks guys (Hassat and Haney)! I don't have any benefit from this posts, just want to point exactly, directly from title (which also has dates on it) which game is free, so people can notice from first sight if there is something new and not to check never ending lists inside one thread (which is also not bad, I agree that common threads should exist, too). Also, I think that community can't depend if you person who made thread is there to update on time common thread only (no matter who is that person). But, last 24h, got few negative reviews about this, so I will stop posting this (at least for now). I guess somebody else will keep doing this and personally, I will support that other guy and will be thankful for his/her job. :)

4 years ago

Don't let it get to you, man. Some people spend their day looking for stupid shit to complain about.
Don't make their baggage yours. At least you're trying to be helpful.

4 years ago

ty

4 years ago

I prefer the single topic for each game that gets bumped to the top of my feed when it's active or goes live.
I'm sure that's how a lot of users see the latest topic that might require ones attention.
That way there's no need to go hunting in separate threads trying to figure out which ones are new and which ones you've done already.
Or if someone has the time ,do an ASF list with all the codes :)
edit:
Whoops ,looks like someone has already done it:
ASF codes list here:
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/260dK/steam-list-of-paid-now-free-games-of-2020-freeondemand#7IoEXg3

4 years ago*

That's a list of free-to-play games, not temporary free-to-keep games. Did you mean;
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/h9y9h/limited-time-100-free-to-keep-pc-games-right-now
?
It doesn't have one conviently to copy list of all ASF codes though, which makes sense with the shifting nature of such a list based on dates.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.