So I think it's about that time. A few months since the last one and the first one of 2021.

Playing now-
Sundered
Warhammer Chaosbane
NBA Playgrounds (just traded for it)
The Outer Worlds (JUST bought it this morning)

And as always, Final Fantasy Brave Exvius on my phone.

Here's a small GA for y'all.

Edit- Figured I'd change it to just the 2021 edition instead of making multiple topics about this now.

Edit 2- Added a new GA to the topic.

Edit 3 - Sorry about the GA, wrong info listed in SG info so the GA was changed.

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I just started Vampyr and Metro Exodus.
Meanwhile, on the online field, I am playing Far Cry 5, Raft, Deep Rock Galactic and always loyal to Rocket League and Hunt: Showdown.

3 years ago

bump, i was playing ai war2, now installed gta5 for the first time to just try mods and to see this game but there was update and mods aren't working ;)

3 years ago

Currently playing Super Mario 3D All-Stars on my Switch. Never played any of the original games, but boy is it hard! Have been taking a break from computer games for the time being bc my computer is acting up. I have a MacBook anyway, so not like a good PC gaming rig.

3 years ago

I replayed Dishonored and it's DLCs on the high chaos ending
Completed the first two old-school Hitman games

Now I'm playing:

• Yakuza 0 and wow I didn't expected it to be that awesome.
  • Knock Harder. Small indie game to challenge your focus
  • playing a Stardew Valley a little bit with friends.
3 years ago

Recently finished the campaign mode in Battletech, and a cool little indie horror puzzle/platformer called Tamashii.

Currently working on (finally) finishing the single-player mode in Forza Motorsport 7. Also playing around with Crusader Kings III while it is free to play on Steam for a few days. Might end up buying it since Fanatical has a decent sale on it right now and I have a 12% Spin to Win coupon I haven't used yet....

3 years ago

FFXIV
Trying to 100% Horizon Zero Dawn (4 Achievements left)
Valheim
DOOM Eternal (Ancient Gods part 2 is out tomorrow!)
LoZ Breath of the Wild

Edit: Lanota and Cytus 2 on my phone

3 years ago*

the grandchildren came over and wanted me to play mine craft with them so i did(creative). it was a bitch getting it to run cross platform. now that there gone im playing survival on my own.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Genshin Impact

Mythgard

State of Decay 2

Need to get back to Crusader Kings 3 as the new DLC flavor pack released yesterday

Started Stellaris yesterday, got past the 'Create Empire' part and that's it. Need to put some time in in the next few days to decide whether to get the Humble Bundle Stellaris bundle

3 years ago

Lego Hobbit, Crusader Kings 2, Euro Truck Sim 2, American Truck Sim, Wings remastered, Out of the Park 2020,

3 years ago

Bug Fables at this moment.

3 years ago

I'm not sure why anyone would care what I am playing, but I just recently completed Minoria, Lorelai, Bastion, and Youropa. I am now playing Frog Detective 1&2, Spyro 3, and Dirt 4.

3 years ago

I've been playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey since the beginning of this year :P the game is massive!
In the meantime I've been playing other games as well.

Games I'm currently busy playing, the big blocked is AC Odyssey, once I finish that I will be completing a lot of other games as well.
AC Odyssey (150 hours in already!)
Call of Cthulu
Fallout 76 (oooooonce in a while)
Cyanide & Happinerss - Freakpocalypse
YuGiOh Legacy of the Duelist (ooooonce in a while)
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth (ooooonce in a while)

And then games I've finished this year
Stanley Parable
Moons of Madness
Rolling Sun
Little Nightmares
Papo & Yo
Among the Sleep
Mr.Prepper: Prologue

3 years ago

Turok 2, Seum speedrunners, gods trigger, finał fantasy ix.
Forcing myself to start playing Project warlock on hardcore difficult, end crash bandicoot 2 from n sane trilogy. Thank you for a giveaway! :) have a nice Day:)

3 years ago

Currently just trying out a bunch of games on Game Pass, really enjoyed Carrion and Wilmot’s Warehouse so far

3 years ago

FFXIV always

3 years ago

Shantae and the pirate's curse. I almost finished that one and will move on to the uncertain: last quiet day next.

3 years ago

How was Shantae?

3 years ago

it was a nice metroidvania. sometimes it might be hard to keep track where to go next, but the game has unique and challenging boss fights. i wrote a review here in case you're interested. :)

3 years ago

I've read it and added all the games from the franchise to wishlist, thank you :)

3 years ago

you're welcome! hope you'll enjoy it later :)

3 years ago

I got sucked in to Red Dead Online since standalone came out. I think I need to get therapy as I do not want to play anything else...

3 years ago

background game: Ni no Kuni
background puzzles: Tametsi, reky, Baba is you
VNs: If My Heart Had Wings, Lovekami. Why ppl even compare the former to Clannad is a big question to me
Fully immersed: Sniper Elite 3

3 years ago

just started the Outer Worlds second DLC since it came out... yesterday i guess? contemplating starting a second run after i finish this DLC cos i haven't seen what siding with the Board is like.

otherwise i'm just playing solitaire and HOG games while watching hockey. it's about all i can focus on right now, ha.

3 years ago

dragons dogma dark arisen
peaky blinders
and some games at tabletopia with friends

3 years ago

Valheim. Mostly just Valheim. And before you say it, no - not because it's popular right now. I played Valheim before Valheim was cool (since early alpha). B-)

3 years ago

Disciples Liberation
Rage
Deleveled
Griftlands
CS

3 years ago

Just finished Recore: DE. Really enjoyed it. Deciding what to play next.

3 years ago

I'm working on World's Dawn, a small farming sim that can probably be compared to Stardew Valley. I think it's pretty good! One thing I really like compared to SV are the marriage candidates, in SV I didn't really care for the potential partners while in World's Dawn I met someone who got me instantly like "yeah, I'm marrying this guy".

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.