Not usually enter on "My stats" panel and I don't know if it's just me or not but..
I went today and saw that, according to the graph of Probability of Winning Per Day, on Monday 22 (In 3 days from now) I have a 100% chances of winning.
Not sure if it's a bug but in my opinion it is quite curious.

I'll feel disappointed if I don't win anything that day

5 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

It depends on the current entries in a giveaway.
Often, for giveaways with a large number of copies, the graph will show a 100% chance of winning until there are more entrants. (For 5000-copy giveaways or thereabouts, it will often stay at a 100% chance, since fewer than 5000 people will enter.)

5 years ago

all that is needed is that you entered a single GA that has less or same number of entries as copies.

also graph is changing dynamically, so you may have entered brand new GA and was the only entry, you have 100% Win Chance, but during next 24h 1000 other people join this GA and your win chance will drop from 100% to 0,1% ;p

5 years ago

+1

5 years ago

Yeah, checked it. Seems like I was on a giveaway with less entries than copies as you said.
Now It's dropping down to 70% ;-;

Thanks for that clarification.

5 years ago

Being in GA groups gives you a lot better odds of winning. There's plenty of groups that you can join to create and win giveaways.

Check out the Group Recruitment Thread

5 years ago

Yeah, what Zelghadis said. Most likely you're the only entrant in that giveaway. So because there's one copy given away and you're the entry, currently your chances of winning that giveaway are 100%.

5 years ago

i just entered that giveaway so you have 0.01% less chances ^^

View attached image.
5 years ago

How dare you!

My poor 100%...

View attached image.
5 years ago

Deleted